Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm

The battle was almost over. The small group decided that before time ran out, they had best kill this person. Is this the person they wanted? Does town win? Everyone was awaiting the answer.

Night 1, ??? (pancakemix) has been lynched.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiet of the night was pierced by the dawn of a new day. Of course everyone knew that time was fleeting. However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night. Apparently, some rogues were taking matters into their own hands and not letting the group decide the fate of time. Who are these rascals? They must be stopped, and so the town enters day 2 with new vigour in finding enemies their enemies.

It is now Day 2.

Deadline is Friday the 4th of December. (the poll has moved, I am only counting my own vote for half).

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right but here I am, a Methodist.
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 7908
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Biola University, saxitoxin's History of Israel 101
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Jesus. Three days in a row? We dont even have any information to go off of yet. Does anyone have any leads? My main suspicion is probably NoS because he still hasnt voted much in this game. So for now I will say that my vote will most likely go to him unless someone else gets ideas.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Well this is getting a bit torturous.
I have no idea where to even begin (again).
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Is it just IB and Vodean to have claimed their day and then said that there is a bonus vote for their day?
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

humm.. 12 players? So is it that pcm is still playing before day 6, but not after? If we are day 1, he is not dead yet.
Even if gregwolf was night 5 he did die day 1 so he is completely out of the game, we killed night 1 now and are back to day 2. the one we lynch today will be out of the game forever then.
I doubt we will know who we killed till endgame as day 6 was lylo and there is no reason to believe PCM says now.

new guy, I think the mechanics of this game are mostly based on day actions and vote manipulation. But this concept is starting to get really interesting.

fastposted thrice
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:58 pm

new guy1 wrote:Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted


Since PCM claimed Politician, the lack of colour may have been to hide how he was currently aligned. Not sure why the ??? is there though.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

new guy1 wrote:Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted


IS!! we are day 2, we warped he is presently alive.

ghostly447 wrote:Is it just IB and Vodean to have claimed their day and then said that there is a bonus vote for their day?


skimming alert! is anyone getting the fact right about this? I'm tired explaining it over and over, have a re-read ghostly. I suggested that, from what vodean said on day 1 it worked, from what IB said it doesn't. Not my day today socan't do the test.

fastposted.

neendrel, because we are day 2 for christ sake!! pay attention, we are 12 players left, and we can't see the future.
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

EBWOP

betiko wrote:humm.. 12 players? So is it that pcm is still playing before day 6, but not after? If we are day 2, he is not dead yet.
Even if gregwolf was night 5 he did die day 1 so he is completely out of the game, we killed night 1 now and are back to day 2. the one we lynch today will be out of the game forever then.
I doubt we will know who we killed till endgame as day 6 was lylo and there is no reason to believe PCM says now.

new guy, I think the mechanics of this game are mostly based on day actions and vote manipulation. But this concept is starting to get really interesting.

fastposted thrice
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Ahh, so the later your day/night, the more days you can play, because you are in the future and Im guessing will only be dead as long as you are past the time of your "death" so to speak... Hmm, interesting.

fastposted
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 pm

This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?


I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right but here I am, a Methodist.
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 7908
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Biola University, saxitoxin's History of Israel 101
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?


I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.


I like my health. I will not do this.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby jonty125 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:21 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night.


I don't understand this part of the scene, apparently someone dies - but nobody is mentioned in the scene.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night.


I don't understand this part of the scene, apparently someone dies - but nobody is mentioned in the scene.


It may be speaking of a couple things. It could have been night 7. It could (more likely) be eluding to Night 1 which would mean there are no protective roles and so if we go to night 1 then someone will die as a result of it.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm

lol neendrel, very good catch I haven't thought of it! (did you doom, when you created the game?) by the way, according to stephen hawking this type of paradoxes prove that it is physically impossible to time travel in the past, but it is possible to travel in the future.

no prob ghostly, but this was something lots of people are skimming about and it gets more and more frustrating. And yeah I guess the time warp happens in the middle of the scene.
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Of course I thought of it. I also thought of the result.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right but here I am, a Methodist.
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 7908
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Biola University, saxitoxin's History of Israel 101
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm interested in what exactly would happen if we caused a "paradox," but not interested enough to find out by trying it. I'm sure Doom will tell us at end game.

Does this mean that PCM is still alive? If that's the case, he probably won't even bother posting. Just using his ability to help whatever side he's on (probably mafia).

And I would assume that the "death scene" was probably night 6. As in, night 6 actually passed before we came to day two. We can predict that someone will die on night 6, if we ever reach day 7. o.0 This whole thing just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby pancakemix on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Still alive. Wasn't lying.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix
 
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: The Grim Guzzler
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 am

am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

vodean wrote:am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.


good point what happens if you die? we go to night 1, then? night 2 or day 2 again? can we fix stuff in time like doc and marty? wow this game is getting more and more mindblowing! who is biff in here let's lynch him!! lol
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 am

PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.



it won't stop him from using his ability, he has nothing to lose and he knows people ae afraid to create a paradox. I hope he won't screw us too much.

by the way, might me interesting to create this list:


day 1 vodean
night 1 PCM (?politician lynched day 6)
day 2 ?
night 2?
day 3?
night 3?
day 4?
night 4?
day 5?
night 5 Gregwolf (mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town double voter?)
night 6 ?
day 7 ?

jonty (town vote stealer?)
NoSurvivors
edocsil (softclaimed town power role?)
new guy1
ghostly447
Kanin Usagi
soundman
nendreel
betiko


I think that no survivors has been acting wierd and trying very hard to belittle himself to look inoffensive and making jokes about not contributing.
I can start from there for today.

vote no survivors
Image
User avatar
Major betiko
 
Posts: 9225
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: location, location
Medals: 205
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (20) Tribe Achievement (6)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.


Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix
 
Posts: 7967
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: The Grim Guzzler
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users