Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 am

am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

vodean wrote:am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.


good point what happens if you die? we go to night 1, then? night 2 or day 2 again? can we fix stuff in time like doc and marty? wow this game is getting more and more mindblowing! who is biff in here let's lynch him!! lol
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 am

PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.



it won't stop him from using his ability, he has nothing to lose and he knows people ae afraid to create a paradox. I hope he won't screw us too much.

by the way, might me interesting to create this list:


day 1 vodean
night 1 PCM (?politician lynched day 6)
day 2 ?
night 2?
day 3?
night 3?
day 4?
night 4?
day 5?
night 5 Gregwolf (mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town double voter?)
night 6 ?
day 7 ?

jonty (town vote stealer?)
NoSurvivors
edocsil (softclaimed town power role?)
new guy1
ghostly447
Kanin Usagi
soundman
nendreel
betiko


I think that no survivors has been acting wierd and trying very hard to belittle himself to look inoffensive and making jokes about not contributing.
I can start from there for today.

vote no survivors
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.


Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix
 
Posts: 7947
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 am

pancakemix wrote:
edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.


Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.


of course you're not dead and we all know why. If night 6 gets killed you won't be playing for a day though.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1501
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 86
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (3)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.


I'm not going to throw my vote on you for not understanding complex game mechanics. You can still scumhunt, without the knowledge of the game mechanics.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.


oh come on! stop pretending you don't understand anything and all that crap. You've been trying to make us lower our guard on you far too long.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby soundman on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.
User avatar
Captain Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

soundman wrote:
edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?


Not to my satisfaction. Correct me if I am wrong, but not a single townie has claimed night?

IIRC the only reason it was "concluded" was because people thought having a player named day 8 would be foolish.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.

he was lynched though. it just happened in the future... :o :o
Image
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
User avatar
Sergeant vodean
 
Posts: 978
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

i think that hiding our day/night number is more important than we thought till now, even more important than our role. mafia could take a real advantage out of it. I really wonder what happens if for example vodean, day 1 is lynched, if we go to night 2 or night 1 and redo things... if we time travel we can go back to the past and change what we previously did can't we?
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Vote Count


NoS (1) - betiko

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Dec 4.

With 10 not voting, this means that 10 players support a random lynch of nendreel or NoSurvivors.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My opponent is working with Monsanto cronies, Rupert Murdoch yes-men and corrupt labor unions.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 5780
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:40 pm

If you claimed to have a second vote on your day please confirm that now. You are now under and FOS by myself. I claim Day 2, Vanilla. If I am correct these players are Vodean and IB. Could someone else confirm? As I said, I am Day 2. I have no double vote whatsoever. It did not get tagged onto the VC, and I can confirm that by mail I do not have one at this time.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm

ghostly447 wrote:If you claimed to have a second vote on your day please confirm that now. You are now under and FOS by myself. I claim Day 2, Vanilla. If I am correct these players are Vodean and IB. Could someone else confirm? As I said, I am Day 2. I have no double vote whatsoever. It did not get tagged onto the VC, and I can confirm that by mail I do not have one at this time.


damn it ghostly, are you doing it on purpose? I say that hidding our day number is more important than anything at this point, next post I see is a full claim out of nowhere!! FOS you for that!

and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!

on day 1, I asked vodean if he was day 1 to check if the anon after him could've been him, he was but it's highly likely that it was just a coincidence. As repeated dozens of times, if it was him, it was in spite of him!! please pay more attention to the freaking thread!!! next person asking again something so far off of what actually was said here publicly is definitely going to make me go fully batshit crazy ffs!!
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 pm

betiko wrote:and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!


He already put his vote on me and an Anon didn't appear, so I think this makes the theory completely false.
User avatar
Sergeant Nendreel
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Nendreel wrote:
betiko wrote:and you are again going into the double-vote-on-you-day that you fail again to understand. vote anything now that you've said it, we'll see if an anon shows up and we will be able to bury this theory that seems 90% false. VODEAN AND IB NEVER SAID THEY GOT A DOUBLE VOTE ON THEIR DAY!! IT WAS A SUSPICION ABOUT THE GAME MECHANICS!!


He already put his vote on me and an Anon didn't appear, so I think this makes the theory completely false.



true! ;)

let's move on then!
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Major FOS on ghostly for that. Not only did Betiko JUST SAY that we shouldn't name claim (after several other people suggested the same thing), but we've also ruled out the day gets double votes theory. Do you just not care ghostly??
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby ghostly447 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:13 pm

You all realize that I was confused right? God some people are ass holes. Of course I care I just didnt think it had been completely ruled out considering up to the last 48 hours you all were voting IB for exactly the whole claiming to have an extra vote today for them. My point was to prove I had no extra vote and therefore IB who was claiming to have another vote (then switching it and not telling anyone, see I am paying attention fuckers) was either lucky and got the vote, or lying and you all didnt know whether or not the theory was true. I have just about had it with the community acting like I'm fucking retarded and shit and making a big deal about it when clearly I was confused on what was going on:

ghostly447 wrote:Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.


As a test? What the f*ck for? To see if I could fucking auto kill him? If you are going to talk mad shit about me then at least notice the signs. I even admitted I was confused. It isnt my fault I dont have enough time to go back and re read everything again.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 pm

ghostly447 wrote:You all realize that I was confused right? God some people are ass holes. Of course I care I just didnt think it had been completely ruled out considering up to the last 48 hours you all were voting IB for exactly the whole claiming to have an extra vote today for them. My point was to prove I had no extra vote and therefore IB who was claiming to have another vote (then switching it and not telling anyone, see I am paying attention fuckers) was either lucky and got the vote, or lying and you all didnt know whether or not the theory was true. I have just about had it with the community acting like I'm fucking retarded and shit and making a big deal about it when clearly I was confused on what was going on:

ghostly447 wrote:Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.


As a test? What the f*ck for? To see if I could fucking auto kill him? If you are going to talk mad shit about me then at least notice the signs. I even admitted I was confused. It isnt my fault I dont have enough time to go back and re read everything again.


well, I guess we need to explain again conversations that have lasted pages and that were not small details. IB IS A CLAIMED NATURAL DOUBLE VOTER AND IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT POWER ALL GAME, HE HAD NO TRIPLE VOTE ON HIS DAY SO THE THEORY WAS ALREADY ALMOST DEAD. I won't even bother to re explain anything else about details and why we would believe him on this. Chill the f*ck out when you make mistakes.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?


I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.


so would everyone be killed/spanked or given a pack pf smokes? The person who hammers?
User avatar
Captain Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby betiko on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?


I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.


so would everyone be killed/spanked or given a pack pf smokes? The person who hammers?


lol I'd love to know too but it's pretty clear he won't tell ;)
I'd say only the guy who hammers, no way half of the players get eliminated. hey, what about asking the scummiest to hammer? it could be a good oportunity for that person to save his ass and not getting lynched if that's not how the mechanics goes, and we might get back to day 2 and be able to start over? also PCM would get killed forever. WHat do you guys think? I think this would have only up sides... completely lynch pcm, test the game mechanics (can we get back to the same day + what happens in case of paradox) and eventually kill the scummiest..
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 177
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (20) General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 am

betiko wrote:+ what happens in case of paradox)


I don't think we should expirment what happens in a paradox; it could backfire horribly and in Dr. Who - paradoxes are bad.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login