Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 am

am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

vodean wrote:am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.

good point what happens if you die? we go to night 1, then? night 2 or day 2 again? can we fix stuff in time like doc and marty? wow this game is getting more and more mindblowing! who is biff in here let's lynch him!! lol
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 am

PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

it won't stop him from using his ability, he has nothing to lose and he knows people ae afraid to create a paradox. I hope he won't screw us too much.

by the way, might me interesting to create this list:

day 1 vodean
night 1 PCM (?politician lynched day 6)
day 2 ?
night 2?
day 3?
night 3?
day 4?
night 4?
day 5?
night 5 Gregwolf (mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town double voter?)
night 6 ?
day 7 ?

jonty (town vote stealer?)
NoSurvivors
edocsil (softclaimed town power role?)
new guy1
ghostly447
Kanin Usagi
soundman
nendreel
betiko

I think that no survivors has been acting wierd and trying very hard to belittle himself to look inoffensive and making jokes about not contributing.
I can start from there for today.

vote no survivors
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:27 am

pancakemix wrote:

Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.

of course you're not dead and we all know why. If night 6 gets killed you won't be playing for a day though.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby NoSurvivors on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:05 am

Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:58 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.

I'm not going to throw my vote on you for not understanding complex game mechanics. You can still scumhunt, without the knowledge of the game mechanics.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:Betiko, if you'd like to get information out of me, im fine with that. However, I doubt it will be worth your time (as a warning, though it likely wont stop you regardless). I have not been able to wrap my head around all this day moving going on and how PCM is still alive and will be until day 6? -shrugs- Confuses the hell outa me! If you wanna go ahead and lynch me due to my not being able to understand what the hell is going on, (even though Im reading the same crap as the rest of you on the theories about how it works... I still cant figure out what it means) then by all means, go ahead. It isnt a big loss for town other than a single vote (which I haven't been using because I was not convinced on either lynch, sorry!). I could try to be more productive but it will likely only make me look even scummier due to the lack of sense ill make lol.

oh come on! stop pretending you don't understand anything and all that crap. You've been trying to make us lower our guard on you far too long.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby soundman on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?
Captain soundman

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

soundman wrote:

I thought we covered this. Night =\= scum.

I have another interpretation of the scene. In a traditional mafia game at LYLO by lynching town mafia would then kill that last needed town and win. Since we were at LYLO (theoretically) could it be that PCM is town and because we lynched him mafia made the final kill on the future Night 6?

Not to my satisfaction. Correct me if I am wrong, but not a single townie has claimed night?

IIRC the only reason it was "concluded" was because people thought having a player named day 8 would be foolish.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Has anyone considered we may have a governor? They can negate a lynch.

he was lynched though. it just happened in the future... :o :o
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 pm

i think that hiding our day/night number is more important than we thought till now, even more important than our role. mafia could take a real advantage out of it. I really wonder what happens if for example vodean, day 1 is lynched, if we go to night 2 or night 1 and redo things... if we time travel we can go back to the past and change what we previously did can't we?
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Vote Count

NoS (1) - betiko

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Dec 4.

With 10 not voting, this means that 10 players support a random lynch of nendreel or NoSurvivors.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
show
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives