[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Give us the heat miser's name and I won't put my vote on you.
If you put me a L-1 Soundman will come in a hammer me. (Becuase he is the Heat Miser and we are both Lynchers of each other.) So don't do that.
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm

spiesr wrote:
If you put me a L-1 Soundman will come in a hammer me. (Becuase he is the Heat Miser and we are both Lynchers of each other.) So don't do that.

you are at l-3. rishaed said he was putting you at l-2 but he actually didn't vote.
thank you to tell us more about your game mechanics and soundman's. Do you know if he's third party or mafia?
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 149
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm

betiko wrote:
spiesr wrote:

you are at l-3. rishaed said he was putting you at l-2 but he actually didn't vote.
thank you to tell us more about your game mechanics and soundman's. Do you know if he's third party or mafia?

Ah, how did i forget to vote :o However I feel that he is cooperating enough without my vote so I will let it go. (Not voting). However I would think that they would both be 3rd party. :-s I mean same roles just different characters. Why would the mod put one of them as mafia, and then tell the other one to lynch him. IF that were true then the Mafia would have killed Speisr last night, not Jonty. 8-[
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 pm

rishaed wrote:
betiko wrote:
spiesr wrote:

Ah, how did i forget to vote :o However I feel that he is cooperating enough without my vote so I will let it go. (Not voting). However I would think that they would both be 3rd party. :-s I mean same roles just different characters. Why would the mod put one of them as mafia, and then tell the other one to lynch him. IF that were true then the Mafia would have killed Speisr last night, not Jonty. 8-[

the question was directed to spiesr not to you ;)
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (30) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (2)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm

I think we should only lynch spiesr if we have no one we are sure is mafia.. save him for another day sorta thing.. I definately dont see the point in lynmching him if hes no threat to town. Plus then we have another day where we can for sure lynch a non-townie. Just a thought.
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 79
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby edocsil on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Give us Mr. Heats name or you swing. TBH We have no reason to keep you around and at this point I simply assume you are lying about town win compatibility. We hang Heat, and if it sounds like leaving you alive after the scene isn't a dumb idea we wont NK you.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 pm

edocsil wrote:Give us Mr. Heats name or you swing. TBH We have no reason to keep you around and at this point I simply assume you are lying about town win compatibility. We hang Heat, and if it sounds like leaving you alive after the scene isn't a dumb idea we wont NK you.

he's already said it

spiesr wrote:

I'd like to hear from soundman and to learn more about both role mechanics. I see no reason no to trust nendreel. he has a key role and everyone will have his eyes on him tonight. Spiesr didn't deny he's third party so nendreel is pretty much clear and can be trusted whenever he gets a cop result.
If it comes down to cold vs heat I'd go for lynching heat though. But I think it's really odd that spiesr could be told who is heat in his PM, there's a lot of things these 2 need to clarify.
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:01 pm

betiko wrote:I'd like to hear from soundman and to learn more about both role mechanics. I see no reason no to trust nendreel. he has a key role and everyone will have his eyes on him tonight. Spiesr didn't deny he's third party so nendreel is pretty much clear and can be trusted whenever he gets a cop result.

This is not clear at all. Even if he's right about spiesr, that doesn't clear him as town.
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (5)

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

betiko wrote:
edocsil wrote:Give us Mr. Heats name or you swing. TBH We have no reason to keep you around and at this point I simply assume you are lying about town win compatibility. We hang Heat, and if it sounds like leaving you alive after the scene isn't a dumb idea we wont NK you.

he's already said it

spiesr wrote:

I'd like to hear from soundman and to learn more about both role mechanics. I see no reason no to trust nendreel. he has a key role and everyone will have his eyes on him tonight. Spiesr didn't deny he's third party so nendreel is pretty much clear and can be trusted whenever he gets a cop result.
If it comes down to cold vs heat I'd go for lynching heat though. But I think it's really odd that spiesr could be told who is heat in his PM, there's a lot of things these 2 need to clarify.

Yes, and yes (to what Mets said). I am quite curious on how he knew that Soundman wants to lynch him. Usually you would be told you're target, but not who your target was. . . 8-[
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
betiko wrote:I'd like to hear from soundman and to learn more about both role mechanics. I see no reason no to trust nendreel. he has a key role and everyone will have his eyes on him tonight. Spiesr didn't deny he's third party so nendreel is pretty much clear and can be trusted whenever he gets a cop result.

This is not clear at all. Even if he's right about spiesr, that doesn't clear him as town.

that's why I said "pretty much cleared" and not "fully cleared". I doubt he could be spiesr's ally it wouldn't make sense. It's impossible that he got a investigative result from gifts because we are day 2. It seems impossible therefore that he wouldn't be a cop. He's not an insane cop either. The fact that this happened today and not on day 3 clears him pretty much even if not 100%
Brigadier betiko
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Nendreel on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Well that certainly got things going. Not too much to do until we hear from soundman. Seems unusual that they'd know so much about each other.
@spiesr, do you or soundman have any abilities?
Sergeant Nendreel

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Postby spiesr on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:54 pm

betiko wrote:But I think it's really odd that spiesr could be told who is heat in his PM, there's a lot of things these 2 need to clarify.
As a lyncher type role I was told who my target is. I was under the impression that this is normal for this sort of role. I have no night action and even if I were to get gifts killing Soundman would not fulfill my condition. (I would just revert to a normal survivor.) The thing holding me back from just going for a straight attempt to lynch Soundman by making a case or lying about evidence is that it was implied, but not outright stated, that he has the same role. So if I were to try and get him lynched he could just claim that I was lynchering him. (Which would be true.)
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby spiesr on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Fine with me. As I said in my previous post it is Soundman.
betiko wrote:Do you know if he's third party or mafia?
I cannot be 100% certain about every detail of his role. I don't see any reason why he would be mafia aligned. The information that I do have points to him being a mirror of my own role.
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 pm

would you care to clarify on who "we" is and your ability to night kill?
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby soundman on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Well this is interesting. My role is Heat Miser however I'm not a lyncher, I'm a survivor. I was told that my brother Cold Miser wishes me gone and is trying to lynch me. My goal is to survive till endgame (True survivor role, just with a twist) without him completing his mission (Or everyone loses). I have no special abilities of any kind and I wasn't told who the Cold Miser is. Now that I know I'd rather not give him the chance of killing me and fulfilling his WC. Vote Spiesr.
Captain soundman

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives