Conquer Club

[Official] Holiday Mafia - Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 am

anamainiacks wrote:
Between the two of them (if we are forced to choose between just them), I'm more inclined to target spiesr, if we take their own accounts for their role to be true. If spiesr does fulfill his win condition, he might be removed from the game as a winner, and that'll lower the townies' vote count further. On the other hand if we take spiesr out first, soundman will still be around to contribute to the townies' vote.



spiesr is not town anyway, so you can't see his vote as a townie vote. Also, if you look a bit the video; christmas is about to get spoiled because it is too hot ad there is no snow. Mrs Claus goes to see both misers and tries for a bargain; heat miser lets just for christmas his brother snow miser make it snow in the south while he is allowed to make heat in the north pole as a compensation.
This whole game is about not ruining christmas and flavourwise, the fact that it was too hot and not snowing was ruining christmas in town. And the bad guys here all about ruining christmas.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 174
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (32) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 am

Who the hell do you think we is? Town should kill both misers.


pancakemix wrote:It's the annual Christmas Party Hop at the North Pole. Everyone is having a cup of cheer and getting a sentimental feeling as all sing "Deck the Halls". But out in the cold, some grinches are plotting to ruin Christmas for all the boys and girls in the world. If they have their way, they'll be doing alright, but everyone else will have a blue Christmas. It's up to everyone's favorite heroes to save the holiday for everyone through the joy of Christmas and the power of Animagic.

Voting is open. Day 1 begins.



To me this seems like there are a bunch of threats to the town, rather than unified mafia. I see the Miser's as a threat to the town and I think that we should hang one, and kill the other in the night. I would rather not waste 2 lynches on this but I'm willing to if the vig can't come through/isn't present. META on their characters shows them as fairly antitown.

Also TBH what other cases are there? Inactivity? That's a pretty lame case D2 when you have claims like this.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 am

I don't see how the snow could ruin christmas. other than this, we are not going to waste a vig on the other when the priority is to watch and doc nendreel.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 174
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (32) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:43 am

betiko wrote:I don't see how the snow could ruin christmas. other than this, we are not going to waste a vig on the other when the priority is to watch and doc nendreel.

Too much snow can ruin anything.

That being said, I can't support a lynch of them at this moment. Maybe as we approach deadline though, if we still don't have any major leads.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 am

I got my answer from pancakemix. Should I fulfill my win condition of getting Soundman lynched I will be removed from the game as a winner. If I am correct about the Heat Miser role then they same would apply to Soundman. So, if you really want us gone you could just lynch Soundman and that would take care of us both...
User avatar
Captain spiesr
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:01 pm

spiesr wrote:I got my answer from pancakemix. Should I fulfill my win condition of getting Soundman lynched I will be removed from the game as a winner. If I am correct about the Heat Miser role then they same would apply to Soundman. So, if you really want us gone you could just lynch Soundman and that would take care of us both...


or we lynch either of you forcing you guys to vote before the hammer so you stay in town and help :p
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 174
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (32) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:02 pm

lmfao so who do we love more..... spies or soundy ;P
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 86
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

edocsil wrote:Who the hell do you think we is? Town should kill both misers.


I do not like edocs response at all to the heat on him. But quite honestly, if I know anything about this fora, edoc is a seasoned player and I don't ever see him making such a ridiculous slip as that. He will just get an official FOS from me.

I don't really think we should remove the misers from the game yet. Yes, they are not guaranteed town votes, but they are just as suspect to get nightkilled by mafia as we are, so I think they will be voting with us at least for now. And they are a "safe" person to bus with if we have a bus driver in the game. Instead of bussing with someone scummy, they could bus with a miser for a guaranteed non-town kill.
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Corporal MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby soundman on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:lmfao so who do we love more..... spies or soundy ;P

ME! :mrgreen: Besides, he's trying to kill me and all I'm doing to trying to survive.
User avatar
Lieutenant soundman
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Location: Washington
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
edocsil wrote:Who the hell do you think we is? Town should kill both misers.


I do not like edocs response at all to the heat on him. But quite honestly, if I know anything about this fora, edoc is a seasoned player and I don't ever see him making such a ridiculous slip as that. He will just get an official FOS from me.

I don't really think we should remove the misers from the game yet. Yes, they are not guaranteed town votes, but they are just as suspect to get nightkilled by mafia as we are, so I think they will be voting with us at least for now. And they are a "safe" person to bus with if we have a bus driver in the game. Instead of bussing with someone scummy, they could bus with a miser for a guaranteed non-town kill.


Upon more reading perhaps annihilating the misers is a bad idea. I still think we should hang the heat miser (he isn't in to win it for Christmas) and see if it endgames cold/snow/whatever. If it does, he was telling the truth and we have 2 less people likely to axe us in the back. If it doesn't then perhaps we can consider LAL. It's not like it will end the game for us, and it could take out a complication we simply don't need.

Also thanks for the respect to assume that "we" wasn't scum. If someone tried to pursue more of a case against me with that, I not quite sure what I would have done ><
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:49 pm

people are all saying the same; go for a scum instead of a miser. and almost no one is putting pressure on the 2 cases here; edoc& mets.
Image
User avatar
Colonel betiko
 
Posts: 7672
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: J'vais vous montrer qui c'est Raoul
Medals: 174
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (32) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

betiko wrote:people are all saying the same; go for a scum instead of a miser. and almost no one is putting pressure on the 2 cases here; edoc& mets.


There is no case against me, just your "scumdar." I saw an obvious discrepancy between what the two misers were claiming, and if it's innocuous then no problem, but to suggest it isn't worth checking out is ridiculous.
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 5135
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (8)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby edocsil on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm

betiko wrote:people are all saying the same; go for a scum instead of a miser. and almost no one is putting pressure on the 2 cases here; edoc& mets.


So what was the case? I seemed to have missed it. I guess I must have just been too inactive.






(sarcasm, I know some people won't get it.)
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm

edocsil wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:
edocsil wrote:Who the hell do you think we is? Town should kill both misers.

I do not like edocs response at all to the heat on him. But quite honestly, if I know anything about this fora, edoc is a seasoned player and I don't ever see him making such a ridiculous slip as that. He will just get an official FOS from me.

I don't really think we should remove the misers from the game yet. Yes, they are not guaranteed town votes, but they are just as suspect to get nightkilled by mafia as we are, so I think they will be voting with us at least for now. And they are a "safe" person to bus with if we have a bus driver in the game. Instead of bussing with someone scummy, they could bus with a miser for a guaranteed non-town kill.

Upon more reading perhaps annihilating the misers is a bad idea. I still think we should hang the heat miser (he isn't in to win it for Christmas) and see if it endgames cold/snow/whatever. If it does, he was telling the truth and we have 2 less people likely to axe us in the back. If it doesn't then perhaps we can consider LAL. It's not like it will end the game for us, and it could take out a complication we simply don't need.

Also thanks for the respect to assume that "we" wasn't scum. If someone tried to pursue more of a case against me with that, I not quite sure what I would have done ><

You just said annihilating the misers is a bad idea, then proceeded to say we should hang the Heat Miser and possibly endgame for the Snow Miser? Isn't that quite... contradictory?


betiko wrote:people are all saying the same; go for a scum instead of a miser. and almost no one is putting pressure on the 2 cases here; edoc& mets.

There were votes cast against them since you last complained that nobody's doing anything (though I'm not particularly convinced by the case against mets). They may not have replied directly to the claims made against them, but I don't think they've said anything new that's scummy. At least there still is discussion going on.
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (4)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby pancakemix on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Vote Count

Spiesr - 3 (Nendreel, Little Witt, soundman)
Mets - 1 (Betiko)
Edocsil - 2 (thechuck, animaniacks)
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix
 
Posts: 7943
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:39 pm
Location: Heading for the light
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby edocsil on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 am

anamainiacks wrote:You just said annihilating the misers is a bad idea, then proceeded to say we should hang the Heat Miser and possibly endgame for the Snow Miser? Isn't that quite... contradictory?


I was considering just killing them both to prevent either from winning, but I think we can remove both from play with one winning without any adverse effects vs town. To me Annihilation =/= Winning.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby superkeener on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:46 am

At least for me, the miser situation does not seem very threatening as of now, if indeed what they say is true. Also, I do not think that Snow is better than Heat or vice versa. I re-read D2 and besides the Miser brothers, the only thing coming up on my radar is edocsil.
FOS spiesr, soundman, edoicil
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant superkeener
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Orion–Cygnus Arm
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (30)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 am

betiko wrote:people are all saying the same; go for a scum instead of a miser. and almost no one is putting pressure on the 2 cases here; edoc& mets.


Well I am fine going with day 1 style, and just pressuring the "lucky winner" to claim next. General consensus is that the misers are not a threat right now. And the 2 "cases" are extremely weak. There are no real slips right now, we don't have Day 1 vote trends to work with, and no one produced any leads overnight. So we are still mostly in the dark besides these 3rd party claims.

I am also fine with following our cop or whatever he is that is close to a cop. He is the most credible person we have right now.
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Corporal MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 am

Not that I expect him to have any extra info than he has provided, but he is the "most town" out of everyone right now
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Corporal MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Okay…. since Betiko keeps barking at us for not creating any leads/cases, I will provide some more research:

Here is the number of posts each player has made. Obviously, take these numbers as a grain of salt (is that the right phrase?). Meaning, this research is merely numbers and may not truly reflect how active each player is. For instance, I know I am a serial double and triple poster. So my number is a little inflated.

Sorted by quantity of posts, stated count AFTER confirm post.

betiko - 50
rishaed - 24
superkeener - 19
MoB Deadly - 18
Nendreel - 18
spiesr - 16 (came in late)
anamainiacks - 16
Metsfanmax - 14
jonty125 - 14
Kanin Usagi - 12
edocsil - 11
NoSurvivors - 10 (studying)
soundman - 9
thechuck51 - 8
Little Witt - 7 (grounded)
Iron Butterfly - 5

Based on this information I will Vote IMB for scummarining. I would like an explanation for his lack of contributions.
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Corporal MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby edocsil on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Okay…. since Betiko keeps barking at us for not creating any leads/cases, I will provide some more research:

Here is the number of posts each player has made. Obviously, take these numbers as a grain of salt (is that the right phrase?). Meaning, this research is merely numbers and may not truly reflect how active each player is. For instance, I know I am a serial double and triple poster. So my number is a little inflated.

Sorted by quantity of posts, stated count AFTER confirm post.

betiko - 50
rishaed - 24
superkeener - 19
MoB Deadly - 18
Nendreel - 18
spiesr - 16 (came in late)
anamainiacks - 16
Metsfanmax - 14
jonty125 - 14
Kanin Usagi - 12
edocsil - 11
NoSurvivors - 10 (studying)
soundman - 9
thechuck51 - 8
Little Witt - 7 (grounded)
Iron Butterfly - 5

Based on this information I will Vote IMB for scummarining. I would like an explanation for his lack of contributions.


Bah. This shit doesn't work at all, scum do it just as easy as town. (it being make post count lists) Scummarineing doesn't exist among good players, it just identifies people who post less.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Okay…. since Betiko keeps barking at us for not creating any leads/cases, I will provide some more research:

Here is the number of posts each player has made. Obviously, take these numbers as a grain of salt (is that the right phrase?). Meaning, this research is merely numbers and may not truly reflect how active each player is. For instance, I know I am a serial double and triple poster. So my number is a little inflated.

Hahaha, that's quite some research there. And since you asked - the phrase should be, "with a pinch of salt" (:
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (4)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby spiesr on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:38 pm

edocsil wrote:Scummarineing doesn't exist among good players, it just identifies people who post less.
While good players aren't going to be caught scumarining, less experienced players might be less skilled in avoiding the unwanted type of attention and just try to lay low.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 pm

edocsil wrote:Bah. This shit doesn't work at all, scum do it just as easy as town. (it being make post count lists) Scummarineing doesn't exist among good players, it just identifies people who post less.


I know Edoc, that's why I said accept this research only for what it is worth. (which isn't much). But, we didn't have any scumslips as of yet. We have no D1 voting trends to build off of. We haven't had any leads generated from night actions overnight.

So I default back to Day 1 types of cases. I think lack of activity could be a nice starting point. Then we can regenerate discussion, or we could pressure for a claim to give us any more information.

I am not saying, IMB is inactive let's lynch him now. I merely put my vote on him so I can get an explanation/excuse as to why he is fairly inactive. Based on his response, we can choose to let him go or we could pressure for a claim. And/or it at least generates conversation and keeps this game moving forward
Image
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Corporal MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official] R/B Holiday Mafia - Day 2 [15/16] Run Run Rud

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
edocsil wrote:Bah. This shit doesn't work at all, scum do it just as easy as town. (it being make post count lists) Scummarineing doesn't exist among good players, it just identifies people who post less.


I know Edoc, that's why I said accept this research only for what it is worth. (which isn't much). But, we didn't have any scumslips as of yet. We have no D1 voting trends to build off of. We haven't had any leads generated from night actions overnight.

So I default back to Day 1 types of cases. I think lack of activity could be a nice starting point. Then we can regenerate discussion, or we could pressure for a claim to give us any more information.

I am not saying, IMB is inactive let's lynch him now. I merely put my vote on him so I can get an explanation/excuse as to why he is fairly inactive. Based on his response, we can choose to let him go or we could pressure for a claim. And/or it at least generates conversation and keeps this game moving forward

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think its also quite within his META, for what its worth :roll: I guess I don't see him post a lot, but when he posts there is usually a good bit of Substance in the post. I admit I am at a loss though on who to go for, there isn't a convincing case so far. 8-[
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login