Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 11/14 D3: He's Not There

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 pm

dazza2008 wrote:L-2 is claim time pal. L-1 is too risky as a player could be hated.

hated?? doubtful

besides, the call for a claim should probably come from somebody that's not already on my wagon
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 pm

I'm not understanding what you are saying. At L-2 you claim. If you don't it looks even scummier to me. Maybe not hated but what is scum have a secret voter of some sort? We would never know who hammered. Or do you know the mafia roles?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Official Vote Count

Chuck (4)-doom, Jonty, Dazza, Neb

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Nevermind. I see Dazza's vote now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 pm

dazza2008 wrote:I'm not understanding what you are saying. At L-2 you claim. If you don't it looks even scummier to me. Maybe not hated but what is scum have a secret voter of some sort? We would never know who hammered. Or do you know the mafia roles?

No I don't know the mafia roles but if they had a secret voter I think we would have seen evidence of it earlier.

Why are you so eager for me to claim?

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Alright chuck, lets be fair here, you arent new to this community. I wasnt on your BW, but L-2 is claim time, it has been since I got here. Claim or risk another vote because it does look scummy.

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:22 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:I'm not understanding what you are saying. At L-2 you claim. If you don't it looks even scummier to me. Maybe not hated but what is scum have a secret voter of some sort? We would never know who hammered. Or do you know the mafia roles?

No I don't know the mafia roles but if they had a secret voter I think we would have seen evidence of it earlier.

Why are you so eager for me to claim?

I can not recall where one did not claim when reaching L2.

The secrete vote has never been used right. A good secrete voter, if mafia, would wait to use their extra vote for the hammer. So do not assume anything.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Fine. I'm Pete Townshend - Town Cop

N1- investigated Jonty = Town
N2 - investigated aage = Town

Postby jonty125 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:03 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Fine. I'm Pete Townshend - Town Cop

Seems legit, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, check. I'm town, check. Aage is town, dunno. unvote
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:07 pm

jonty125 wrote:

Seems legit, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, check. I'm town, check. Aage is town, dunno. unvote

Well considering aage is dead, and he was town, I will assume that all of those are a check.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Why didn't you say any of this until now? You can't accuse me of holding back in the next paragraph but then turn around and reveal all this stuff that you have been holding back.
--------
I thought we found an SK... better vote at the time.

Who cares if he didn't use blue? Everyone knows that blue is the town colour, and when skillfusniper died, everyone knew that the town colour is blue. It's not like on day 1 when you catch someone with that argument.

None of it occured to me until now so I wasn't holding anything back.

Even if you thought kgb was a better vote why wouldn't you have called me out for being scummy yesterday? Why wait until after I said I wasn't ruling you out as scum to bring it up?

Regarding the blue/orange thing. kgb is a new player and I figured he just copied his color from his PM and since it wasn't blue I assumed he had slipped.

NOw I'd appreciate if you clarify how I was should have been able to figure out your role.

DoomYoshi wrote:I've never seen a non-town mason as far as I can recall. I think there was one once, but I can't remember the game.

I've also never seen scum fakeclaim mason.

Why not say this yesterday when stubbs asked about masons being town. Instead you said:
DoomYoshi wrote:It is possible for one to be scum.

If you've never seen one (or actually you have you just don't remember??) why would you say it's possible but not mention you've never seen it? Maybe you thought comm was going to get lynched and wanted to fall back on one of the masons being scum. And now that comm isn't in danger of getting lynched you are implying that mason = auto townie.

And you've never seen scum fakeclaim mason. I'm sorry if I don't trust you enough to let your clear yourself as town.

Commander9 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:Are you both confirmed as town to each other? I just ask because I have played games where 1 mason was scum.

As far as I'm concerned, I've been told we're both town, but it is possible.

what exactly does this mean? have you been told you are both town or not? if you have been, how is it possible that the other could be scum? Unless, of course, you and doom are fakeclaiming.
The reason why I've not mentioned my partner's name is because he's likely to be targeted tonight if I die, thus I see no reason to reveal him. If he will feel that he has to reveal himself, I can't do anything about it, but at least for now, I will not reveal him. Furthermore, I disagree that it's unconfirmed, because if someone claims, it will either be him or he will be counterclaimed and you know at least 1 of those 2 are scum. I will come up as Paul Simon (Mason) or something like that, thus you will know that there's an Art Garfunkel, who is (95%) a town mason.

you are contradicting yourself. If you aren't sure your "mason" partner is town, how can you say that he is confirmed?

You said it was obvious which role he had. Which means you were paying attention to the game. If you were paying attention to the game, who was the main person who tried to dissuade the wagon on Comm9?

People always bring it up, so I know it's possible... what's the big deal here?

I will just explain this once. We got the same role PM. It is possible that the mod also sent out another role PM that said: Bwahaha, that role PM Is fake and you are mafia, but comm and I are both discounting it as being unlikely.

ghostly447 wrote:Alright chuck, lets be fair here, you arent new to this community. I wasnt on your BW, but L-2 is claim time, it has been since I got here. Claim or risk another vote because it does look scummy.

Adam

Could you coach any harder, scumbuddy?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:You said it was obvious which role he had. Which means you were paying attention to the game. If you were paying attention to the game, who was the main person who tried to dissuade the wagon on Comm9?

I re-read it and I still don't see how you expected people to pick up you were his mason buddy.

The big deal is you went from "one mason can be scum" when there was a chance comm could get lynched to "i've never seen masons not be town" to when he was safe.
I will just explain this once. We got the same role PM. It is possible that the mod also sent out another role PM that said: Bwahaha, that role PM Is fake and you are mafia, but comm and I are both discounting it as being unlikely.

if you got the SAME role PM why would comm be unsure if you were town?? assuming that your role PM (which is the same as comm's?) says you are town.

And if the mod did send out a separate role PM (which I agree is unlikely) do you think the other mason would say "Awww schucks, you're right. i got a 2nd role PM and I'm scum"?

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:27 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Why didn't you say any of this until now? You can't accuse me of holding back in the next paragraph but then turn around and reveal all this stuff that you have been holding back.
--------
I thought we found an SK... better vote at the time.

Who cares if he didn't use blue? Everyone knows that blue is the town colour, and when skillfusniper died, everyone knew that the town colour is blue. It's not like on day 1 when you catch someone with that argument.

None of it occured to me until now so I wasn't holding anything back.

Even if you thought kgb was a better vote why wouldn't you have called me out for being scummy yesterday? Why wait until after I said I wasn't ruling you out as scum to bring it up?

Regarding the blue/orange thing. kgb is a new player and I figured he just copied his color from his PM and since it wasn't blue I assumed he had slipped.

NOw I'd appreciate if you clarify how I was should have been able to figure out your role.

DoomYoshi wrote:I've never seen a non-town mason as far as I can recall. I think there was one once, but I can't remember the game.

I've also never seen scum fakeclaim mason.

Why not say this yesterday when stubbs asked about masons being town. Instead you said:
DoomYoshi wrote:It is possible for one to be scum.

If you've never seen one (or actually you have you just don't remember??) why would you say it's possible but not mention you've never seen it? Maybe you thought comm was going to get lynched and wanted to fall back on one of the masons being scum. And now that comm isn't in danger of getting lynched you are implying that mason = auto townie.

And you've never seen scum fakeclaim mason. I'm sorry if I don't trust you enough to let your clear yourself as town.

Commander9 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:Are you both confirmed as town to each other? I just ask because I have played games where 1 mason was scum.

As far as I'm concerned, I've been told we're both town, but it is possible.

what exactly does this mean? have you been told you are both town or not? if you have been, how is it possible that the other could be scum? Unless, of course, you and doom are fakeclaiming.
The reason why I've not mentioned my partner's name is because he's likely to be targeted tonight if I die, thus I see no reason to reveal him. If he will feel that he has to reveal himself, I can't do anything about it, but at least for now, I will not reveal him. Furthermore, I disagree that it's unconfirmed, because if someone claims, it will either be him or he will be counterclaimed and you know at least 1 of those 2 are scum. I will come up as Paul Simon (Mason) or something like that, thus you will know that there's an Art Garfunkel, who is (95%) a town mason.

you are contradicting yourself. If you aren't sure your "mason" partner is town, how can you say that he is confirmed?

You said it was obvious which role he had. Which means you were paying attention to the game. If you were paying attention to the game, who was the main person who tried to dissuade the wagon on Comm9?

ghostly447 wrote:Alright chuck, lets be fair here, you arent new to this community. I wasnt on your BW, but L-2 is claim time, it has been since I got here. Claim or risk another vote because it does look scummy.

Adam

Could you coach any harder, scumbuddy?

Lol. This has gone on long enough. I have been a mason before, and it confirms in the role pm that you are both town (At least in the game I was masons with, it did). It either confirmed you were both town, or didnt. Make up your mind because it looks quite scummy that you dont know even though you have both been around longer than myself. Could I coach any harder? It was a realization that it looked scummy that he didnt want to claim. Its still a method he used that has me waiting for a counter claim in the next 12 hours. But your case is much stronger. It either said that your town or it didnt clarify which means there is the option for a possible scum, or it leaves room that your both scum which I havent currently ruled out myself. Sorry, I have had a bit to drink tonight and will clarify tomorrow if there are any questions, but right now I am seeing if chuck gets cc'd, and I am waiting on an actual answer on if you were both declared town or not, because right now chuck has a decent case going in my mind and if it werent for a mason claim being so solid you would already have my vote just because you are not in your meta for the games I have played with you. You are acting quite odd to me, but I am allowing leeway since its D3 and there is no huge case thats been building over the days, or confirmed via a night action.

Adam
Cadet ghostly447

Postby jonty125 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 am

new guy1 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

Well considering aage is dead, and he was town, I will assume that all of those are a check.

:oops:
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:48 am

ghostly447 wrote:and I am waiting on an actual answer on if you were both declared town or not

We got the same role PM. It was sent to both players in the same message.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dazza2008 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 am

I still think they are both town. I know I was 1 of the first to say that they are not always but if they both got the same pm and with the flavour I would say they would be town.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Commander9 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:03 pm

thechuck51 wrote:I'm not going to claim yet, by my count I'm only at L-2. I would like to doom and comm to answer the questions I had of them before I worry about claiming anything.

Normally L-2 is the sort of "claim" zone.

Barring a counter-claim, this should be solid enough.

thechuck51 wrote:I re-read it and I still don't see how you expected people to pick up you were his mason buddy.

I thought he was actually being overly obvious and I tried to tell him that during the night. He was extremely defencive of me to a level that I thought showed that he's definitely associated with me.

thechuck51 wrote:The big deal is you went from "one mason can be scum" when there was a chance comm could get lynched to "i've never seen masons not be town" to when he was safe.

I think that was also a mistake that he did. He was trying to defend me without appearing to be associated with me, which didn't work out well.

thechuck51 wrote:if you got the SAME role PM why would comm be unsure if you were town?? assuming that your role PM (which is the same as comm's?) says you are town.

And if the mod did send out a separate role PM (which I agree is unlikely) do you think the other mason would say "Awww schucks, you're right. i got a 2nd role PM and I'm scum"?

We basically received a PM that had us both included and told who both of us were with some background and our win conditions. Again, I think the main reason is he tried to defend me without association, but just failed and it backfired badly.

Also, I do think it's next to impossible for the mod to do that.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm

I hate being town. Not sure what to do.

unvote
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:05 pm

unvote

Okay, that was all I had...and I thought it was a decent case, but that's a pretty solid claim.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby dazza2008 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 am

I think I forgot to unvote.

When I get time I will look back through. It seems like every game started at once though but I will do my best to read through when my kids got to sleep tonight.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby spiesr on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

Well, we are currently going nowhere so I will offer a crap "case" that we can talk about a bit. Vote Stubbs, based on how he got hung up on the mason deal.
Captain spiesr

Postby jonty125 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 am

spiesr wrote:Well, we are currently going nowhere so I will offer a crap "case" that we can talk about a bit. Vote Stubbs, based on how he got hung up on the mason deal.

Meh. I'm not voting Stubbs based on that. But then again, I don't have any idea who else to vote.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 am

Vote Count

Chuck
Doom
Stubbs (1)-Spiesr

Anyways sorry for my activity in this thread. I meant to post a vote count a few days ago but I ran out of time to do so twice and then just simply forgot to last night.

Deadline Saturday.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm

vote spiesr

That's just awful.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:16 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:vote spiesr

That's just awful.

Agreed. Mafia Roleblocker is a common enough role too.

[b]vote spiesr

[/b]

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Chuck
Doom
Stubbs (1)-Spiesr

Anyways sorry for my activity in this thread. I meant to post a vote count a few days ago but I ran out of time to do so twice and then just simply forgot to last night.

Deadline Saturday.

Weekend deadlines are brutal.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm not going to vote spiesr for trying to get some activity going.

With the deadline looming I don't see a strong case to make and I fear we are going to end up with a no lynch...

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives