Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 pm

aage wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
aage wrote:Seems more like a roleblock to me.

What's clear is that we have two killers. I suppose Strike won't tell us but I'd be interested who our dead bodyguard was protecting, because he obviously was successful.


Basic rule is that everyone targets the claimed ppls. Most likely, he was bodyguarding commander.


Pure speculation. While I can agree with the logic there is no proof.

Knowing who was saved serves no purpose either. The bodyguard saved Comm9 ...so what?? There can be any number of WIFOM arguments made on why Comm9 was not the bodyguard target. Again so what?

If he didn't protect Comm9, someone else was not one of the killers. Surely that is valuable information. I'm surprised I haven't been accused of rolefishing yet.

Iron Butterfly wrote:I do not follow your logic Aage.

This is no longer relevant, but:
If sniper protected someone else rather than commander9, and Neb would still have watched commander9, KGB would've walked as town because he didn't try to kill commander9. Since he did protect comm9, and Neb did, KGB doesn't because he did.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Err sorry. I had originally not seen your vote and forgot to update it when I had. Fixed vote count:

strike wolf wrote:For Aage (I'm pretty sure this one should work)



Vote Count

Neb (1)-Doomyoshi
KGB (3)-Neb, aage, New Guy

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch


No worries right?

Just like this guy didn't worry that he had the wrong artist labeled:

Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (6)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby spiesr on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:51 pm

aage wrote:This is no longer relevant, but:
If sniper protected someone else rather than commander9, and Neb would still have watched commander9, KGB would've walked as town because he didn't try to kill commander9. Since he did protect comm9, and Neb did, KGB doesn't because he did.
What? I am pretty sure that Neb says KGB did target Commander, and if Skillfusniper had targeted somebody else the only thing that would would changed is that he would be alive and Commander dead. Neb would still have seen KGB visit Commander.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 am

Ah yeah a watcher makes more sense lol. I don't get what aage is saying. Can you explain that better? I think I want to vote KGB but would like to know what aage means first.
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:09 am

spiesr wrote:
aage wrote:This is no longer relevant, but:
If sniper protected someone else rather than commander9, and Neb would still have watched commander9, KGB would've walked as town because he didn't try to kill commander9. Since he did protect comm9, and Neb did, KGB doesn't because he did.
What? I am pretty sure that Neb says KGB did target Commander, and if Skillfusniper had targeted somebody else the only thing that would would changed is that he would be alive and Commander dead. Neb would still have seen KGB visit Commander.

But Commander didn't die. If KGB had been the only one to visit commander9, he would have been innocent.

I suppose I'm hypothesising too much.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:11 am

aage wrote:
spiesr wrote:
aage wrote:This is no longer relevant, but:
If sniper protected someone else rather than commander9, and Neb would still have watched commander9, KGB would've walked as town because he didn't try to kill commander9. Since he did protect comm9, and Neb did, KGB doesn't because he did.
What? I am pretty sure that Neb says KGB did target Commander, and if Skillfusniper had targeted somebody else the only thing that would would changed is that he would be alive and Commander dead. Neb would still have seen KGB visit Commander.

But Commander didn't die. If KGB had been the only one to visit commander9, he would have been innocent.

I suppose I'm hypothesising too much.


But sniper died. If KGB visisted commander then sniper jumped in front of the bullet. I still don't get what you are trying to say. Vote KGB
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:39 am

dazza2008 wrote:
aage wrote:
spiesr wrote:
aage wrote:This is no longer relevant, but:
If sniper protected someone else rather than commander9, and Neb would still have watched commander9, KGB would've walked as town because he didn't try to kill commander9. Since he did protect comm9, and Neb did, KGB doesn't because he did.
What? I am pretty sure that Neb says KGB did target Commander, and if Skillfusniper had targeted somebody else the only thing that would would changed is that he would be alive and Commander dead. Neb would still have seen KGB visit Commander.

But Commander didn't die. If KGB had been the only one to visit commander9, he would have been innocent.

I suppose I'm hypothesising too much.


But sniper died. If KGB visisted commander then sniper jumped in front of the bullet. I still don't get what you are trying to say. Vote KGB

Yes, I know what happened. The post I made about who visited Commander is a big gigantic IF and I suggest you ignore it if you don't understand because it's not relevant any more.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 am

ok Cheers.
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:23 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:While the evidence is overwhelming against KGB I wish to hear from KGB first before I vote.


well by my count it's L-3 so.....

i am The Band - Town Vig

I did target Comm9 last night, obviously I was unsuccessful, while I think his claim is a believable role, without the other mason to confirm, what's the point (except to save his own skin of course)

not that it matters anymore but isn't the mason role relatively low on the town pecking order? to use the bodyguard on a mason seems shortsighted to me, either i'm right in my suspicion and Comm9 is mafia or i'm wrong and we lose a mason instead the bodyguard - which would you prefer?

i get that players will target claimed players, which means my end is probably imminent either via a lynching or mafia target during the night
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 am

kgb007 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:While the evidence is overwhelming against KGB I wish to hear from KGB first before I vote.


well by my count it's L-3 so.....

i am The Band - Town Vig

I did target Comm9 last night, obviously I was unsuccessful, while I think his claim is a believable role, without the other mason to confirm, what's the point (except to save his own skin of course)

not that it matters anymore but isn't the mason role relatively low on the town pecking order? to use the bodyguard on a mason seems shortsighted to me, either i'm right in my suspicion and Comm9 is mafia or i'm wrong and we lose a mason instead the bodyguard - which would you prefer?

i get that players will target claimed players, which means my end is probably imminent either via a lynching or mafia target during the night

The point is obviously to save his own skin, dead townies are useless. That is why we didn't lynch him, and that is why no vig would ever have targeted him.


Nice ploy. Time to lynch.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 am

aage wrote:The point is obviously to save his own skin, dead townies are useless. That is why we didn't lynch him, and that is why no vig would ever have targeted him.


Nice ploy. Time to lynch.



well I did target him, maybe I'm missing something since this is all still very new to me..

if people target claimed parties, who else would you have had me target? i don't understand why you think a vig wouldn't have targeted Comm9 if they have their beliefs about him

should i have just not targeted anyone and waited for a more likely scum candidate to come along?
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby spiesr on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:14 am

kgb007 wrote:should i have just not targeted anyone and waited for a more likely scum candidate to come along?
Depending on how confident you were that he was scum, yes.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:16 am

kgb007 wrote:
aage wrote:The point is obviously to save his own skin, dead townies are useless. That is why we didn't lynch him, and that is why no vig would ever have targeted him.


Nice ploy. Time to lynch.



well I did target him, maybe I'm missing something since this is all still very new to me..

if people target claimed parties, who else would you have had me target? i don't understand why you think a vig wouldn't have targeted Comm9 if they have their beliefs about him

should i have just not targeted anyone and waited for a more likely scum candidate to come along?


Night 1 as a vig its normally best to target nobody. Not that I believe you are the vig. There were 2 killers in the scene. SK and 1 with a gun that has to be mafia and it had to be you.
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 am

spiesr wrote:
kgb007 wrote:should i have just not targeted anyone and waited for a more likely scum candidate to come along?
Depending on how confident you were that he was scum, yes.


i was confident that his comments D1 only muddled the waters, I didn't want to sit through another day of opaque posts from Comm9

dazza2008 wrote:Night 1 as a vig its normally best to target nobody. Not that I believe you are the vig. There were 2 killers in the scene. SK and 1 with a gun that has to be mafia and it had to be you.


well now I know that I shouldn't have targeted anyone..but I can't have a gun as a Vig? Are you sure about that? just like mason's are 95% town/town, not 90% or 99%, right? haha

My role PM doesn't specify my weapon of choice but if you believe a Vig can't have a gun and you lynch me or I die via another avenue and my death confirms my identity then doesn't that mean Neb is lying? (not saying you are Neb since I believe your version of events)

when I originally read the N1 scene, I thought the first paragraph was my attempt on Comm9 but after reading the initial reaction - namely Neb's post that he watched both sniper and I visit Comm9 and rereading the N1 scene, in the second paragraph strike wolf refers to the killer as "they", I suppose i'm not the only rock n' roll player to have multiple people associated with the group
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 am

vote KGB

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:28 am

thechuck51 wrote:vote KGB

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.


An excellent reason to vote :roll:

i chose a color at random so everyone could clearly see my claim but it's clear I can't stop this runaway train, we are just hungry for blood

you'll see, you'll all see!

my exact role PM color was The Town-Town Vig
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 am

A vig would have a gun but there was no mention of another kill attempt so it is most likely you are scum. I find it hard to believe the mafia chose not to kill.

The colour is not really an issue. He can't be the SK because he used a gun. He is more likely mafia.
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 pm

kgb007 wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:vote KGB

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.


An excellent reason to vote :roll:

i chose a color at random so everyone could clearly see my claim but it's clear I can't stop this runaway train, we are just hungry for blood

you'll see, you'll all see!

my exact role PM color was The Town-Town Vig

**The Band.

And yes, it is an excellent reason to vote, especially since orange is far less legible than blue (yellow being the worst - as you can see here). The excuses for your actions are terrible, you're incriminated as a mafia member in the scene (the guy with the gun HAS to be the mafia, because the mafia always kills with a gun and there is always mafia in this game) and your initial role claim had the wrong color. Piece of advise - give a solid statement that explains all the facts.
DI Dimmock: We're obviously looking at a suicide.
Watson: That does seem the only explanation of all the facts.
Sherlock: Wrong. It's one possible explanation of some of the facts. You've got a solution that you like but you're choosing to ignore anything that doesn't comply with it.
DI Dimmock: Like?
Sherlock: The wound's on the right side of his head.
DI Dimmock: And?
Sherlock: Van Coon was left-handed. {demonstrating} Requires quite a bit of contortion.
DI Dimmock: Left-handed?
Sherlock: I'm amazed you didn't notice. All you have to do is look around this flat. Coffee table on the left-hand side. Coffee mug handle pointing to the left. Power sockets, habitually used the one's on the left. Pen and paper on the left hand side of the phone because he picked it up with his right and took down messages with his left. Do you want me to go on?
Watson: No I think you've covered it.
Sherlock: Oh I might as well I'm almost at the the bottom of the list. There's a knife on the bread board with butter on the right side of the blade because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right side of his head. Conclusion: someone broke in here and murdered him. Only explanation of all the facts.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 pm

aage wrote:And yes, it is an excellent reason to vote, especially since orange is far less legible than blue (yellow being the worst - as you can see here). The excuses for your actions are terrible, you're incriminated as a mafia member in the scene (the guy with the gun HAS to be the mafia, because the mafia always kills with a gun and there is always mafia in this game) and your initial role claim had the wrong color. Piece of advise - give a solid statement that explains all the facts.

DI Dimmock: We're obviously looking at a suicide.
Watson: That does seem the only explanation of all the facts.
Sherlock: Wrong. It's one possible explanation of some of the facts. You've got a solution that you like but you're choosing to ignore anything that doesn't comply with it.
DI Dimmock: Like?
Sherlock: The wound's on the right side of his head.
DI Dimmock: And?
Sherlock: Van Coon was left-handed. {demonstrating} Requires quite a bit of contortion.
DI Dimmock: Left-handed?
Sherlock: I'm amazed you didn't notice. All you have to do is look around this flat. Coffee table on the left-hand side. Coffee mug handle pointing to the left. Power sockets, habitually used the one's on the left. Pen and paper on the left hand side of the phone because he picked it up with his right and took down messages with his left. Do you want me to go on?
Watson: No I think you've covered it.
Sherlock: Oh I might as well I'm almost at the the bottom of the list. There's a knife on the bread board with butter on the right side of the blade because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right side of his head. Conclusion: someone broke in here and murdered him. Only explanation of all the facts.


well it seems like you've got this one all figured out Sherlock..sorry if orange offended your senses, it reads just fine to me, although the yellow was uncalled for haha

just remember your statement above, if (really it's more question of when haha) my death scene is posted bc by your reasoning, once my role is confirmed, i couldn't have been the one to kill sniper (although I'm pretty sure I am since he was supposedly protecting Comm9 if you believe Neb's acct)
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 pm

here are the facts

1 - I am The Town-Town Vig - i can say this 100% certainity bc i know my role and you will too when the time comes

2 - I am sorry that my claim color has only further inflamed the situation (call it a rookie mistake :D), I did not think it would only help to dig my own grave deeper

3 - I did not believe Comm9's convoluted posts from D1, therefore I targeted him during the night and failed

4 - Comm9 is still an unconfirmed mason

5 - our town bodyguard is dead

that's really it...now on to the speculation

i'm 95% sure Neb is who he says he is since he correctly put me at the scene of the crime with Comm9 and Sniper, if you believe Comm9's claim (I do not) then that's 4 outted townies and another unconfirmed mason either town or scum

thechuck51 wrote:vote KGB

Based on my town role being blue and his role being orange I don't believe his claim and I think he is the SK.


chuck thinks I'm the SK (from the first part of the scene, correct chuck?) which is how I originally understood it as well

I don't have the experience to go any further and say yes the Vig would never have a gun, Mafia always kill with a gun, etc - it's funny how people have their beliefs based on their own experiences bc it's all we've ever known, remember the people we considered the smartest over 200 years ago all were convinced the earth was flat and lay at center of the universe

this is all very new to me so i consider every possible outcome and scenario as should everyone else..where's The Police when you really need them haha
User avatar
Lieutenant kgb007
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 am
Location: New York
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby dazza2008 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 pm

The vig would have a gun. The point is that the scene just mentions 1 guy with a gun and we have to assume he is mafia. If there was another attempted shooting your story might be more believable but as it is its not at all.
Image
User avatar
Corporal dazza2008
 
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:50 pm
Location: Scotland
Medals: 151
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (22)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby Iron Butterfly on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:29 pm

You can only play the newb card for so long.

Vote KGB

I have never played a game where a vig has used a knife. On the other side of the coin from my memory a SK has always used a knife.
Image

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
User avatar
Captain Iron Butterfly
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby aage on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:30 pm

kgb007 wrote:since he correctly put me at the scene of the crime
So you agree it is a crime?


1 - I am The Town-Town Vig - i can say this 100% certainity bc i know my role and you will too when the time comes
-- not a fact, you claimed twice now to be "The Town - Town Vig" even though earlier you said you were "The Band - Town Vig". I suspect you confused them in your rush to look like town.
2 - I am sorry that my claim color has only further inflamed the situation (call it a rookie mistake :D), I did not think it would only help to dig my own grave deeper
-- not a fact, a claim.
3 - I did not believe Comm9's convoluted posts from D1, therefore I targeted him during the night and failed
-- not a fact, a claim.


I will stop trying to burn down your posts, however scummy you are.


Fastposted by IB
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 pm

The fact that your target is Commander says enough for me. Even if it's 90% as you call it, you have a 90% of being wrong.

vote KGB
User avatar
Corporal StubbsKVM
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: Belgium
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 13/14 D2: Girl Who Sang The Blues

Postby spiesr on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

"Facts"
  • Commander claimed Mason yesterday.
  • Skillfusniper, a bodyguard was killed last Night.
  • The scene suggests that this was due to his power rather than him being the target himself.
  • The scene also suggests that there was another kill attempt which failed.
  • Neb claims to have watched Commander and seen Skilfusniper and and KGB visit him.
  • KGB claims to be a Vig and to have tried to kill Commander.
  • The scene suggests that the failed killer used a knife while the one who killed Skillfusniper used a gun.
  • In themeless games the general trend is that Serial Killers and Doctors use knives while Mafia and Vigilantes ues guns.
  • This is not exactly a themeless game.
  • Seven votes are required for a lynch.
  • By my count KGB has seven votes.
  • DoomYoshi was blocked last Night.
User avatar
Captain spiesr
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users