Conquer Club

The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 6 [4/13]

Postby new guy1 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Sorry for the double post. The idea that you are trying to call scum on someone who called you out, said you lied about your role, and are now trying to get him lynched off of such small amounts of evidence makes me believe you to be scum again. Not only that, but he voted to lynch lynx in the end. If he wanted to, he could have easily won the game for scum by lynching ghostly and or me two consecutive days, yet he choose to take our side versus lynx. Why would a scum mate do that unless he just had no doubt in his mind he could convince those he left in the game that he was not scum? The thought process he would have gone through was that there would be 5 players remaining (unless he just knew spies would suicide into me) and so it would be him versus everyone else in the game. Even if he could claim he used the 1 shot lie detector on me and got I was lying, it would be my lynch, a NK, and then he would be lynched seeing as though he lied. Either that or he could try and weasel out of why he did not use his action again after saying he would. What is your explanation to pressuring him when he is (in my mind) basically cleared?

fastposted- I dont remember him saying any of that. I remember spies or someone asking the mod if when he used his power was it a visit or not or something along those lines, because sniper didnt know for sure. I may be mistaken, but a quote would be nice if you can provide one.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Alongside that information, you were the only person besides lynx and spies to have a vote me, and lynx turned out scum. Spies gracefully suicided into me to show I was what I claimed, but you have decided to throw a case on someone who called you out as scum. I am inches away from voting you just because the evidence outweighs the evidence on who you accuse.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:02 pm

I did not suspect him either until today.

He said he used it on my claim and that I'm lying.
Which is not true. So the only reason for doing that is if he's scum.

I then went back to find arguments to make you think about it. But in the end, I have to trust in both of you to trust me on this, which is a lot to ask, I know.

I don't think I can do anything else to change your mind.

His play has been excellent and if you decide to lynch me, I will be the first to congratulate him on his play.

P-edit: my reads were all wrong in this game, I know. I have suspected everyone but the actual scum. Which is why I'm still alive, I suppose
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I did not suspect him either until today.

He said he used it on my claim and that I'm lying.
Which is not true. So the only reason for doing that is if he's scum.

I then went back to find arguments to make you think about it. But in the end, I have to trust in both of you to trust me on this, which is a lot to ask, I know.

I don't think I can do anything else to change your mind.

His play has been excellent and if you decide to lynch me, I will be the first to congratulate him on his play.

P-edit: my reads were all wrong in this game, I know. I have suspected everyone but the actual scum. Which is why I'm still alive, I suppose

Ill wait for input from the other players since one is away and the other is supposed to be doing his own analysis. I dont see any reason in bantering back and forth with no other input.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:11 pm

Well my plans fell through so I will be around this weekend

StubbsKVM wrote:My reason for the rolecop: I had the feeling they knew Saf was the busdriver. So I could only think of a rolecop to explain this. I still wonder how they knew. Maybe they just got lucky?

Watching Saf: I watched him because I knew Jonty would never die if he was around. So I was going to keep watching him until he died, so I could nail mafia. When he died, and I got no result, I was so frustrated I wanted to claim, just to clear it up. I even asked if it would be a good idea to claim at one point, and after some advice, I decided not to.

My reason for voting ghostly, because we were close to lynching him the day before, and he was still on top of my scum list.

I had no clue safari was a bus driver. I had a feeling he had some power role, but more like a body guard or a bulletproof.

If you say you can't come up with a plan to fake all your night actions then how did you come to this conclusion? It is pretty advanced for not understanding some of the actions.

Stubbs you are still letting a confirmed mafia member sway your way of thinking over this game. You seem to be trusting everything he said when you shouldn't be. He still has his thoughts in your head, which is a very strong tell in my mind that you did a lot of conversing with lynx and are having issues pushing it to sound like town.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby StubbsKVM on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:26 am

What are you trying to say exactly? That post is confusing.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Deadline is tomorrow guys come on. What we can do is let it go into night and then have to lynch between 3 people, but if activity is the same as today, then that may be a struggle :/.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:59 pm

I don't really see what else I can put in.
I think it's just a matter of believing me or not.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:11 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I don't really see what else I can put in.
I think it's just a matter of believing me or not.

I know, thats my thing. I dont even know what I would do if we choose to go with that option. The only thing I think would pay off doing that is that there would be less options.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Well, if we drag this on another day, Dj is dead and all the pressure is on you.
I wished he had been more active today, as this Lynch is crucial.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Why give the mafia ideas? Unless of course you're in their same mindset, to which I say, help a guy out and tell meh D:. lol, I hate endgame.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Well, it's either sniper or me, and you're impossible to kill. Who else did you have in mind?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 5 [7/13]

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:18 pm

skillfusniper33 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:LOL. Okay, to answer (I think it was lynx') question, matthew and I were in the batman gotham city game as scum together.

Stubbs, I believe you to be the other mafia because you were with lynx till about halfway through today, and then you started to try to separate from him.
So are you assuming Stubbs to have Godfather powers then or what?
Its possible. The only person I know to be town is you and thats because I watched you visit skill night 2 or 3 (please dont make me remember, long day of driving) and he didnt die. I dont feel like NG is mafia, but its always a possibility. And I dont feel like skill is mafia because he was cleared by you. And same with DJ if I do recall. My scum pool consists of the following players in order of scummiest.
I haven't cleared anyone, nor do I have the ability to do so.

Are you assuming that you are Paranoid then? The odds of hitting all town at this point would be very slim, or are you telling us that you have been lying this entire time about knowing your sanity?

I was reading back and this rolefishing post caught my attention.
For what it's worth.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Thats not rolefishing at all. That was him questioning spies' assumption that he could not clear anyone. I think you're throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 pm

I'm trying to help you figure this out. After all the information I've given you, you still seem to struggle.

Fair enough, if you don't want my help, I'll let you figure this one out yourself.

Maybe you should check spiesr's reaction to that post.
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:I'm trying to help you figure this out. After all the information I've given you, you still seem to struggle.

Fair enough, if you don't want my help, I'll let you figure this one out yourself.

I have already read it. And Im sorry to say, but I cant trust but one person today, and thats cause I trust his role was used correctly. That being said, I have already deduced the logical person to get killed tonight if it comes down to that, and so I can say that I really dont mind if it goes to the next day. I just wish that the other two were more actively conversing and trying to solve this too.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 5 [7/13]

Postby skillfusniper33 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

StubbsKVM wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:
spiesr wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:LOL. Okay, to answer (I think it was lynx') question, matthew and I were in the batman gotham city game as scum together.

Stubbs, I believe you to be the other mafia because you were with lynx till about halfway through today, and then you started to try to separate from him.
So are you assuming Stubbs to have Godfather powers then or what?
Its possible. The only person I know to be town is you and thats because I watched you visit skill night 2 or 3 (please dont make me remember, long day of driving) and he didnt die. I dont feel like NG is mafia, but its always a possibility. And I dont feel like skill is mafia because he was cleared by you. And same with DJ if I do recall. My scum pool consists of the following players in order of scummiest.
I haven't cleared anyone, nor do I have the ability to do so.

Are you assuming that you are Paranoid then? The odds of hitting all town at this point would be very slim, or are you telling us that you have been lying this entire time about knowing your sanity?

I was reading back and this rolefishing post caught my attention.
For what it's worth.

I know NG posted about this but still I have a few comments...

We for one knew spiesr was a cop at that point. but we didn't know his sanity, and neither did he. So how can that be roll fishing?

new guy1 wrote:
StubbsKVM wrote:I'm trying to help you figure this out. After all the information I've given you, you still seem to struggle.

I have already read it. And Im sorry to say, but I cant trust but one person today, and thats cause I trust his role was used correctly. That being said, I have already deduced the logical person to get killed tonight if it comes down to that, and so I can say that I really dont mind if it goes to the next day. I just wish that the other two were more actively conversing and trying to solve this too.

I did post once on Friday, how am I not being part of the discussion, I know it wasn't the most important post of all time, but it was my thoughts. Now DJ hasn't been active at all, and if it were earlier I would have wanted to lynch him for inactivity but we can't, and there is no way we can get a lynch without him.

I am also standing by my results and not removing my vote.
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby new guy1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:04 am

I am leaning towards voting stubbs, but for some reason, I just can shake the idea that he might be telling the truth and all that. But like I said, I have my predictions on who will die in the night if it comes down to that, and between all the facts of the matter, I know what I will do tomorrow if we come down to the the line on that. I hate being in end game because I dont like the fate of the game resting on my shoulders, but I feel confident in who I believe to be scum. Ill place my vote tomorrow if I feel that the guess over weighs the will to wait another day. As of right now though, unless someone comes up with something else Im willing to give it a few days of thought during another night phase.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby StubbsKVM on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:07 am

I don't see how this is not rolefishing?
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby new guy1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 pm

StubbsKVM wrote:

I don't see how this is not rolefishing?

We knew his claim. He was questioning the claim because spies couldnt know his sanity but said he could not clear anyone, begging the question on if he false claimed and slipped on knowing his sanity. Role fishing would be trying to find out his role with questions. The question was a valid question. Im going to vote stubbs,, at this point I trust the one shot lie detector, and youre not helping with these off the wall cases. Sorry if youre town, but im going with my gut on this one.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: The Wire Mafia Night 7 [4/13]

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Vote Count 6.1

- stubbsKVM (2) - skillfusniper, new guy1,
- skillfusniper33 (1) - stubbsKVM,

Not Voting: Djfireside,

With 4 Alive it takes 3 to Lynch

Day 6 ends with a No Lynch

It is now Night 7. Any actions not submitted within 72 hours will be forfeited.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby thechuck51 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Experiencing some technical difficulties with my flash drive that has all the info for the game. If I can't resolve it within 24 hours I'll do things from memory...

Postby new guy1 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Experiencing some technical difficulties with my flash drive that has all the info for the game. If I can't resolve it within 24 hours I'll do things from memory...

Thanks for the update!
Sergeant new guy1

Re: The Wire Mafia Day 7 [3/13]

Postby thechuck51 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 pm

He was trying to get clean. He'd been on and off the wagon and today he was off. He walked up to the corner and bought a couple grams with they money the police had given him for his information. He started to walk away to find a quite place to get high but was stopped by the touch of cold steel to his forehead. "Snitches get stitches" the man said as he pulled the trigger.

show

It is now Day 7

Vote Count 7.0

=

Not Voting: skillfusniper, newguy1, stubbsKVM,

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to Lynch

Deadline is August 29th at 10 pm ET

Postby new guy1 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Alright, you two make your cases. We all know this is between you two. Include everything you think will help your case, because Im making my decision based on your cases presented today.
Sergeant new guy1

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives