Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ValkyriaChroniclesMafia (14/20): D4 - Valkyria Unleashed

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:09 am

Just sent in my declaration for third party. Do what you will with it.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 am

Even if it comes out real, I don't know if I care to buy that you would want town to win... At least ONE scum must be given for your life, or I will vote YOU.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am

Can someone tell me why we are even talking about letting saf win? Lets say he does give names the only way to discover the truth is to kill them at the expense of him.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 am

The Battle of Vasel City

With the Empire's front line increasingly approaching Randgriz, Squad 7 immediately took to the front line. Just a few miles east of Randgriz lay the riverside settlement of Vasel City, and it was here that Welkin's troops came upon Radi Jaeger - one of the Empire's commanding triumvirate. Jaeger's advanced tank 'Lupus' proved more than a match for the Edelweiss, and it was only with the efforts of all of Squad 7 that the machine finally ground to halt.
When the smoke cleared, Gallia's forces nervously approached the dead tank, only to find it an empty shell. Welkin looked around, and swore he saw the outline of a man saluting, before melting away into the mist rising from the riverfront.
The Gallian army fortified Vasel City, and awaited the Empire's next move. So they were not invincible after all.

safariguy5 - Radi Jaeger - has defected from Empire to 3rd Party
All votes are still valid.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:18 am

So here's where you stand Safari. Right now the mafia can't afford to let you live at risk of you exposing them later on. That means that if you don't cooperate and give us the names now, you'll definitely be dead but if you cooperate and give us the name, than we can potentially stop mafia from killing you or anyone else tonight.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 am

Yep... IB nailed you and I want a one for one trade.... Since you are now third party, you still win with mafia if it comes to that... A name or be lynched.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby ga7 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:30 pm

I think you guys are fucking naive but well, let's see exactly what are the boundaries with which Saf must now operate. Regardless, I really don't see a point to his lynch now that he's officially third party and, if he told the truth, without any powers.
If he can give us scum names the scum would want to NK him, why exactly would a townie want to do the scum's job? Oh wait... :roll:
Else he's essentially harmless to anyone, and it's looking back that we'll find info linking him.

HotShot53 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Not much time. Quick post. I am going to say that Saf and Neb both seem pretty clear choices for The Federation to me. The only question is do we want to lynch them or focus on the Empire today? I don't think the Empire can win with the Federation and vice versa from what I can make of the plot and scenes, so eliminating one side too quickly may actually backfire on us. Ultimately, I think we should look elsewhere and come back to Safari as the safe lynch if we don't have a solid lead on the empire.

This also looks pretty suspicious... why wouldn't you want to lynch one of the "clear choices"? Maybe because you're on their side?

Saf, I don't care about the info you have on newguy (I think most of us know where to stand) but because of this post I'm especially interested to hear anything about Strike/ghostly... Not only I find many possible interpretations of this pre-claim post, none of them feel like a town point of view :P More seriously, since Strike recently replaced and ghostly almost never posted it's hard to get a read on him, but this makes my scumdar ping.
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby ga7 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Btw, just on a character standpoint, from what I saw of the anime and from this:
Valkyria Wikia wrote:Jaeger had fought through many battles, hoping that he would one day have a chance to rebuild Fhirald. He was defeated at Vasel City by Squad 7 of the Gallian Militia but did not return to Maximilian. Instead, he simply walked away from it all and his current whereabouts are unknown.

Masket seems to match the characters and plot pretty closely, and he really has a "good guy on the wrong side" image so the whole scenario doesn't surprise me, what would however is he having any kind of antagonism with town now that he's 3rd party. I do think we can count this as one scum less already, and search for another.

Unvote
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby nagerous on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Strike Wolf and Nebuchandenzer definitely seem to be the places to look right now. Both seem pretty suspicious to me,
Captain nagerous

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:15 pm

nagerous wrote:Strike Wolf and Nebuchandenzer definitely seem to be the places to look right now. Both seem pretty suspicious to me,

make a case if you feel that strongly.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:24 pm

strike wolf wrote:So here's where you stand Safari. Right now the mafia can't afford to let you live at risk of you exposing them later on. That means that if you don't cooperate and give us the names now, you'll definitely be dead but if you cooperate and give us the name, than we can potentially stop mafia from killing you or anyone else tonight.

How exactly is that going to happen with a doctor dead? See, if you guys had just let me be, I would still be bulletproof and nothing mafia could do to kill me at night.

Right now, all you guys can do is hope that you can protect me. You can't guarantee that I will live. And nothing says that you won't promise me protection and then turn around and use that on someone else. Not to mention that truly guaranteeing my survival involves several consecutive days of protection, and I'm not sure that I rank high on that list, especially with a claimed enabler. Mafia could easily off him and that leaves me defenseless.

So really, all you're asking for is for me to help town win and I see no reason why giving up a mafia player is going to help me win. I've been 100% honest in my claim. And now that that is validated, continuing to pursue a lynch on me is clearly just a policy lynch and nothing else.
Captain safariguy5

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:54 pm

wow i take a weekend off and shit hits the fan big time!
well it has been interesting to read everything back and it left me with a lot of questions, first of all because i did not know how to interpret some of the posts made by people. so here are some of my questions:
1) one of saffs perk is bulletproof, this struck me as odd since to my knowledge so far we have only seen 1 night lynching group, and he was in it, right? i mean a day-bulletproof for a maffia member would be overpowered. so is the bulletproof against somekind of vigilante, it just raised questions.
2) what does that skull thing do. (/what did it do) since it was not mentioned in the post where safari claimed.
3) 2nd and 3th night powerroles get targeted, does everyone have one, or is it possible that the empire has somekind of cop that can research gallians, in other words is it conincecidence that we lose these powerfull roles or not?
4) what does new guys wrench do? (do we want to know?)
what does safari know about new guy and ghostly (/strikewolf)
5) strike wolf mentions neb and safari are targets for federation, shall we focus on empire (post 1 page 36). to my knowledge as mentioned in question 1:there is only 1 lynching group, which is empire. Townshend was alligned with federation but acting solo, hence third party. so to my knowledge (have reread ALL scenes from MM, so i am pretty sure, there is no federation in this game, its empire vs gallia) so why would you think safari is federation?
6) is bulletproof a maffia perk that safari now has lost? --> just answered while writing this message, so now irrelevant
7)the jonty thing, has/had night action? how do you know? and does it matter since he is dead.
8) why does strikewolf not want safari to reveal the information he got on him?
9) i wonder what newguy can clear up, that safari knows about him, it sounds guilty to me somehow.
10) do we as town win if safari as third party is still around, or do we(or someone else) have to kill him to win? / does he need to kill us to win?
11) i believe it was in everyone's interest to get the princess (me) back, the scenes stated it that both the empire and the gallians wanted/needed her back, so pretty much all votes made yesterday are meaningless, or do people disagree? so why is nagerous pushing this at the beginning, and still kind of is? , for the unvote reason on flores alone i think it is a bit of a weak case.

so thats my update on what grinds my gears.
and now i am most intrigued by the new guy questions, so vote newguy1
or did i miss something
ga7 wrote:Saf, I don't care about the info you have on newguy (I think most of us know where to stand).
cause i dont know where to stand on new-guy,
12 ) what did i miss on new guy?
Major virus90

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Its funny, because it was explained. He is like a flavorcop. He received a wrench, because flavor wise I am a mechanic. That is not my role, so dont get confused. He said he researched, and the role he found me to be is most likely town, and you choose me over the people everyone else is talking about. I am basically cleared town, and all your questions (besides the one about why I can clear it up for safari) is based around questions that already have answers. I can explain my role, because I have READ MY ROLE. Therefore, say safari said that I was a mechanic that worked on destructive weapons (this is all speculation, cause I cant come up with other examples), then that leaves the question for who. I can answer that, because a cornered mafia member is more likely to leave certain bits out that make the person look more scummy, perhaps a better lynchee than the mafia who is being pressured. Possibly a town claim that was forced because the situation was blown out of proportion.

1) When there are multiple mafia factions, its normal for each to get a kill every other night, rather than both every night.
2) Its flavor. His character has it on his uniform.
3) I dont know what you're trying to say here.
4) Its flavor. I am a mechanic.
5) He read into flavor. It is still logical to believe there is a Federation and an Empire. Do you know everyone's roles? If so, please elaborate on how.
6) N/A
7) Probably going to have a hard time convincing saf to fork over information, now that he seems to believe he got screwed by us... Or maybe thats just my mood that makes his post come across that way.
8) Okay. If safari didnt expose the info he had on strike and me, it is most likely because we are town, and if he HAD revealed it, then it would not have given him a chance of survival with us. If we were mafia, dont you think he would have handed us over in favor of him not being the next lynch target? 2 bodies for the price of 1 who can change to third party. I would have made a good sell out.
9) I already said this, I read my role PM
10) Depends what kind of third party he became. He said he had no roles, so Im guessing he is like a VT now. Whether we can believe that or not may be found out by a cop or some other role to help us out.
11) I again, dont know what you're getting at here.

You missed something/

12) Why dont you read it the first time? Commander said he got a wrench from me. He believes me to be town. He is a FLAVOR COP of sorts, due to him being one of those recruits and then getting extra roles added on.

I hope I answered your questions.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:43 pm

my sincere apologies, unvote
as mentioned i had the feeling i missed something. with so much text to reread i lost track somewhere and was focussing on IB's other points made in his first post of this day. and lost track of the flavor part of it, thought he stole actual perks. sorry, which also raised questions 2 and 4. and i need to take better notes, because i have a lack of them at this point. (or scattered around 5 pieces of paper somewhere on my desk)

still some of my questions remain: / i answer on your answers / comments

1) since i dont think there are multiple factions i still dont really get it (reread the scenes, empire is always mensioned, so is gallia, but federation is never mentioned, only as townshend who was 3-th party)
2) i get it know, stupid question. sorry
3) trying to say, we lost watcher = cop? and doc. 2 very usefull roles, i was wondering; is this coincidence or might there be a mafiacop who inspects towny's so kind of selects who to target. ot there is an other option: does everyone has a powerrole so you will lose powerroles anyway, and is it then just plain badluck we lost these 2 very usefull roles?
4) same as 2. sorry again.
question remains: what did safari know on strikewolf and how did he know that. or did i miss something again? ( i am now making better notes). (not expecting answers though)
5) in response; dont know everyone's roles but see nr1, i just think there is no fed.
8: ) i think safari wont tell anyone anything since i believe he wins if mafia and or town are dead. so he does not have to say anything to anyone. just survive and make sure he does not get killed.
9) see point 2 and 4... something with virus90 = stupid and should read more carefully.. :-$
10) still kind of reamains. at this point think we got bigger fish to fry (that is the saying right? )
11) ill try to further explain:
nagerous wrote:I was thinking Nebu was a clear target for lynching after his slip up unvote for Flores in believing her role claim.

but in my opinion it does not really matter who voted or unvoted on flores since i believe everyone both empire and gallia were supposed to find townshend.
nagerous wrote:Strike Wolf and Nebuchandenzer definitely seem to be the places to look right now. Both seem pretty suspicious to me,

but nagerous still thinks nebud is suspicious, so i was wondering what his case was, because only the unvote on flores is in my opinion a weak one.
12) commander? you mean IB right?

and apologies to newguy 1 more time and thanks for answerign the questions :)
Major virus90

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:So here's where you stand Safari. Right now the mafia can't afford to let you live at risk of you exposing them later on. That means that if you don't cooperate and give us the names now, you'll definitely be dead but if you cooperate and give us the name, than we can potentially stop mafia from killing you or anyone else tonight.

How exactly is that going to happen with a doctor dead? See, if you guys had just let me be, I would still be bulletproof and nothing mafia could do to kill me at night.

Right now, all you guys can do is hope that you can protect me. You can't guarantee that I will live. And nothing says that you won't promise me protection and then turn around and use that on someone else. Not to mention that truly guaranteeing my survival involves several consecutive days of protection, and I'm not sure that I rank high on that list, especially with a claimed enabler. Mafia could easily off him and that leaves me defenseless.

So really, all you're asking for is for me to help town win and I see no reason why giving up a mafia player is going to help me win. I've been 100% honest in my claim. And now that that is validated, continuing to pursue a lynch on me is clearly just a policy lynch and nothing else.

We don't necessarily have to protect you to stop the mafia kill for one thing. I never said anything about lynching you (I looked back at my post and I realize that my statement wasn't 100% clear on what I meant and it did sound a bit like I intended to vote for your lynch.), I was demonstrating how you pretty much need to rat mafia out or they will almost definitely kill you. I would say there is a better chance you live by ratting out mafia than by hoping mafia decides that you are not a threat when you could reveal them at any time. By telling town you at least help your chances that maybe they aren't motivated to target you since you've already revealed what you know and maybe any kill directed at you fails to connect.

virus90 wrote:wow i take a weekend off and shit hits the fan big time!
well it has been interesting to read everything back and it left me with a lot of questions, first of all because i did not know how to interpret some of the posts made by people. so here are some of my questions:
1) one of saffs perk is bulletproof, this struck me as odd since to my knowledge so far we have only seen 1 night lynching group, and he was in it, right? i mean a day-bulletproof for a maffia member would be overpowered. so is the bulletproof against somekind of vigilante, it just raised questions.
2) what does that skull thing do. (/what did it do) since it was not mentioned in the post where safari claimed.
3) 2nd and 3th night powerroles get targeted, does everyone have one, or is it possible that the empire has somekind of cop that can research gallians, in other words is it conincecidence that we lose these powerfull roles or not?
5) strike wolf mentions neb and safari are targets for federation, shall we focus on empire (post 1 page 36). to my knowledge as mentioned in question 1:there is only 1 lynching group, which is empire. Townshend was alligned with federation but acting solo, hence third party. so to my knowledge (have reread ALL scenes from MM, so i am pretty sure, there is no federation in this game, its empire vs gallia) so why would you think safari is federation?
6) is bulletproof a maffia perk that safari now has lost? --> just answered while writing this message, so now irrelevant
7)the jonty thing, has/had night action? how do you know? and does it matter since he is dead.
9) i wonder what newguy can clear up, that safari knows about him, it sounds guilty to me somehow.
10) do we as town win if safari as third party is still around, or do we(or someone else) have to kill him to win? / does he need to kill us to win?
11) i believe it was in everyone's interest to get the princess (me) back, the scenes stated it that both the empire and the gallians wanted/needed her back, so pretty much all votes made yesterday are meaningless, or do people disagree? so why is nagerous pushing this at the beginning, and still kind of is? , for the unvote reason on flores alone i think it is a bit of a weak case.

or did i miss something
ga7 wrote:Saf, I don't care about the info you have on newguy (I think most of us know where to stand).

1. He was bulletproof, he has lost the ability.
2. Nothing. It's just flavor
3. Understandable that you don't have as much information but this game works on a perk based system most roles unlock abilities as the day goes on.
4. Again it's just flavor.
I really don't know what Saf knows about me or Newguy.
5. It was mostly suspicion. I had felt that yesterday both Neb and Saf looked like they were trying to distract from the Flores case. As far as I read, the main mafia was Empire but I don't recall seeing anything that proved that Townshend was the only Federation member.
8. First of all, I never actually said that. Secondly, No one likes information to be revealed unnecessarily. I am willing to state my role if necessary but that doesn't mean I am going to blurt it out at any time.
10. He is a survivor now. He can win with either side as long as he doesn't die.

Fastposted by Virus. Read the post. Don't want to take time right now to change what I'm saying as I don't see anything major to respond to on first read that isn't already answered here.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 pm

You dont need to apologize. Ive been on edge lately and happened to snap whilst writing the post. The part of another 3rd party mafia faction is speculation, and I can see where it would be seen as only 2 factions. Therefore, both are valid options till we get to later in the game. Watcher chooses someone to watch and sees who visited them. I have seen mafia rolecops, but dont think there is one at work here. Safari didnt say what he knew on Strike and me, and at least one person warned against it, but I dont know how many were for or against revealing it. Agreed on bigger fish to fry. Correct on the IB not commander, I dont know what it is but they are my most confused two players.

I apologize for snapping, and bringing all that information to the table is better than most weekend posts Ive seen, and so I appreciate your post. Even if it ended in a vote and unvote :D

fp
Sergeant new guy1

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

new guy1 wrote: 1) When there are multiple mafia factions, its normal for each to get a kill every other night, rather than both every night.

in all scenes so far i have only seen empire. also i would like to quote this: and i think many people missed it (including myself, just reread) selectively quoted to not use to much text: hole message Page 27:
Minister Masket wrote:Long answer: No, you blithering clot. Everything should be clear from the synopsis post on page 1. Your Star Wars comparison is useless; think more in terms of WW2. Federation is Allies (except more nefarious), Empire is Axis (still racist), and Gallia is like Belgium (Neutral, but more bad-ass).

so i just want to point out that i think its unlikely that the allies as mentioned by MM would turn on the neutrals.. lets say that america and england would want to hurt belgium in WW2.
then i have a third reasoining for federation not excisting:
Minister Masket wrote:"Urgent news from Randgriz! Our spies report that Princess Cordelia has been kidnapped by the Federation Ambassador!

Minister Masket wrote:FloresDelMal - Ambassador Townshend (Survivor, Targeter) has been killed!

So why would there be a federation ambassador ( i added the orange color myself) who is a survivor? i mean why would he then not be linked to the federation camp. a survivor as far as i know is on its own.
So these 3 things, are why i dont think there is a federation in this game. and so far i have heard from no-one confirmation that there is, no deaths, have proven it nor has anyone come up with leads or prove. so unless someone else has better "evidence" that it does excist other then speculation i dont think it does. and if someone alligned to it dies we will then have prove. but i think activly looking for it now is ghosthunting. Thats my case on that.

strike wolf wrote:8. First of all, I never actually said that. Secondly, No one likes information to be revealed unnecessarily. I am willing to state my role if necessary but that doesn't mean I am going to blurt it out at any time.

strike wolf wrote:I replaced ghostly. I really don't know why you would reveal this information and even hesitate to change to third party as it sounds like if you aren't you've already committed yourself to being lynched.

probably misinterpreted the bold section.

@newguy: ahhh I messed up/confused my definition of watcher, and probably paranoia about the mafia-cop thing, indeed everyone appears to have some abilities.
just aired all of my questions and think it atleast gave me some results, and i think even all of town. no offense taken at any point in your previous reaction.
Major virus90

Postby virus90 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

oh and sorry about my English. making stupid mistakes.
hole -> Whole
i -> I
color -> colour (depending on Uk or USA right? )
just dont take the time rereading my whole message sometime.. which i was allowed to edit these stupid mistakes sometimes. Happy to retry to explain if things are not clear like i did in last conversations with newguy and strike wolf.
Major virus90

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Well, rereading that it looks like Federation (Allies) is in the game, nagerous' role is an alright one, since squad 7 is neutral but more badass than Belgium and so it would MAKE SENSE to have one (well, dont know how much sense it would make, but its possible), and obviously the Empire (Axis)... So am I right, or am I missing something?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

virus90 wrote:wow i take a weekend off and shit hits the fan big time!

or did i miss something

You need to pay attention. Your questions don't update anything except to show you have no idea what is going on. The items I steal have no useful function persay. They give an idea of who the player s role is. The skull I stole from saf was part of his uniform and if one did a little research on the claim saf gave one can see it easily matches up.

Saf has no important information on Newguy that one cant figure out with the info I gave as well.

I strongly suggest you remove your vote on Newguy as he is Town.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 pm

ga7 wrote:Btw, just on a character standpoint, from what I saw of the anime and from this:
Valkyria Wikia wrote:Jaeger had fought through many battles, hoping that he would one day have a chance to rebuild Fhirald. He was defeated at Vasel City by Squad 7 of the Gallian Militia but did not return to Maximilian. Instead, he simply walked away from it all and his current whereabouts are unknown.

Masket seems to match the characters and plot pretty closely, and he really has a "good guy on the wrong side" image so the whole scenario doesn't surprise me, what would however is he having any kind of antagonism with town now that he's 3rd party. I do think we can count this as one scum less already, and search for another.

Unvote

Just because the ROLE was based on the character doesn't mean Saf has to play it that way... So, I guess I think YOU are the one who is "fucking naive."
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:43 pm

show

Ouch, the irony. Read the post after my first one :D He unvoted already.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 pm

safariguy5 wrote:

Then what good is your character OR you as a player now in the game??? You keep saying all of this BS, but, in essence, YOU still know who is on both sides... So, sure, you just wanna kick back, but how can anyone trust anything you say? Both you and your character are now useless... So, I think you need to be lynched... All you can do is give us a name so that we do not kill you. If you don't give us a name, you are STILL JUST AS DANGEROUS... You can win with both sides now, which makes it even more likely you will continue to protect the scum and come out on top at the end...

Vote Safari
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby kratos644 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

Then what good is your character OR you as a player now in the game??? You keep saying all of this BS, but, in essence, YOU still know who is on both sides... So, sure, you just wanna kick back, but how can anyone trust anything you say? Both you and your character are now useless... So, I think you need to be lynched... All you can do is give us a name so that we do not kill you. If you don't give us a name, you are STILL JUST AS DANGEROUS... You can win with both sides now, which makes it even more likely you will continue to protect the scum and come out on top at the end...

Vote Safari

As 3rd party he also probably has to live to be able to win. There could also be some sort of restriction as to what he can share after defecting. I don't know why everyone is acting like he's hiding information when it's likely that he can't share the information or he has to live x number of nights before sharing said info
Best Score: 2799, Best Rank: Colonel, Best Scoreboard Spot: 126
Funniest Game:Game 1675072
Sickest Game:Game 2975352
Major kratos644

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Can we wait a bit on lynching the one guy who knows who the other two mafia are and may be willing to cooperate under the right conditions?

Saf look at it this way. Even if town doesn't have a protection willing to target you we may still have a role blocker. If there were 4 mafia at the beginning:

You defected 3. You give us the names. We lynch 1. 2. We now have a 50/50 shot at role blocking someone who may not even target you.

If there were 3 (unlikely unless there is actually a second anti-town group). You defected 2. We lynch 1. 1. If we have a role blocker or any other role with a role block function, we can definitively block the one remaining and eliminate them by the next day.

The biggest issue would be if there were 5 at the beginning and even then I feel this plan gives you better survival odds than holding onto the information and hoping you aren't lynched/killed by tomorrow.

At the very least, revealing the names gets rid of a lot of the incentive for mafia to try to kill you.
FOS all voting Saf. The mafia is as likely to want him silenced as anyone else in this game.

FPed: If that's true than Saf should at least say it. It wouldn't necessarily help him not be killed by mafia but it might ease the lynch Saf streak some of the players are now supporting.

Cadet strike wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives