Conquer Club

Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Gallia (Town) Victory!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby nagerous on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:23 am

Confirm
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 7511
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby JamesKer1 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 am

I'm here, thanks for understanding Flores. Please make the attempt to look at others who haven't posted instead of those who tell you they won't. I try to he courteous in that respect instead of disappearing for no reason. I'm feeling a LOT of biased from you, please look at my improvements from game 1 instead of my past. Happy Holidays.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.




A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
User avatar
Private JamesKer1
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Good ol' Kentucky

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:06 pm

JamesKer1 wrote:I'm here, thanks for understanding Flores. Please make the attempt to look at others who haven't posted instead of those who tell you they won't. I try to he courteous in that respect instead of disappearing for no reason. I'm feeling a LOT of biased from you, please look at my improvements from game 1 instead of my past. Happy Holidays.

That brought a tear to my drunkoffturkey eye.... haha

And Happy Thanksgiving to all those Stateside
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:00 pm

No turkey for me :( Oh well.
Image
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
User avatar
Major TheForgivenOne
 
Posts: 5994
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm
Location: Lost somewhere in the snow. HELP ME

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby The Weird One on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:I'm here, thanks for understanding Flores. Please make the attempt to look at others who haven't posted instead of those who tell you they won't. I try to he courteous in that respect instead of disappearing for no reason. I'm feeling a LOT of biased from you, please look at my improvements from game 1 instead of my past. Happy Holidays.

That brought a tear to my drunkoffturkey eye.... haha

And Happy Thanksgiving to all those Stateside

Happy Smallpox Awareness Day to you as well, sir.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 am

The Weird One wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:I'm here, thanks for understanding Flores. Please make the attempt to look at others who haven't posted instead of those who tell you they won't. I try to he courteous in that respect instead of disappearing for no reason. I'm feeling a LOT of biased from you, please look at my improvements from game 1 instead of my past. Happy Holidays.

That brought a tear to my drunkoffturkey eye.... haha

And Happy Thanksgiving to all those Stateside

Happy Smallpox Awareness Day to you as well, sir.

Haha! Was a wonderful Thanksgiving. Gonna reread but don't think I'll find much right now >.>
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:23 am

No Thanksgiving in the UK.

As the game stalls.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby nagerous on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:36 am

jonty125 wrote:No Thanksgiving in the UK.

As the game stalls.

Surely isn't the idea of holidays to get a day off work, hide from the family and piss about on the internet?
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 7511
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:25 pm

nagerous wrote:
jonty125 wrote:No Thanksgiving in the UK.

As the game stalls.

Surely isn't the idea of holidays to get a day off work, hide from the family and piss about on the internet?


Well, tried to hide from my in-laws but failed... Only got on long enough to take my turns, but I'm back at work today and ready to play! Of course, with that being said, I have nothing to contribute to this day.

Oh, and TWO, I'm Lipan Apache... We didn't worry about smallpox, we worried about the fucking Spanish... ;)
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
edocsil wrote:Hell, half of America won't post between now and Sunday.



Exactly... It is a national holiday here, and it isn't as if Flores was ignorant of that fact....

Vote: Flores


unvote Vote anark

Few reasons.

1. He is voting in red, red doesn't count, ergo either his vote is not serious, or he is not paying attention, or he doesn't intend to actually lynch flores.

2. I don't understand why he would vote for her in the first place, her wanting a replacement was unrealistic, not scummy.

In short, Anarks vote didn't make sense, so I'm voting for him.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 pm

edocsil wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
edocsil wrote:Hell, half of America won't post between now and Sunday.



Exactly... It is a national holiday here, and it isn't as if Flores was ignorant of that fact....

Vote: Flores


unvote Vote anark

Few reasons.

1. He is voting in red, red doesn't count, ergo either his vote is not serious, or he is not paying attention, or he doesn't intend to actually lynch flores.

Nothing was ever said about red not counting... Not BOLDING it doesn't count. At least, that's what it says in the instructions... So either the instructions should be more clear, or you are wrong...

2. I don't understand why he would vote for her in the first place, her wanting a replacement was unrealistic, not scummy.

Because I was replying to a ridiculous request with a ridiculous vote... Hell, my reasoning for voting her is better than any other reason I have seen so far in this thread.

In short, Anarks vote didn't make sense, so I'm voting for him.

You just think I'm cute.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:54 pm

edocsil wrote:
Anarkistsdream wrote:
edocsil wrote:Hell, half of America won't post between now and Sunday.



Exactly... It is a national holiday here, and it isn't as if Flores was ignorant of that fact....

Vote: Flores


unvote Vote anark

Few reasons.

1. He is voting in red, red doesn't count, ergo either his vote is not serious, or he is not paying attention, or he doesn't intend to actually lynch flores.

2. I don't understand why he would vote for her in the first place, her wanting a replacement was unrealistic, not scummy.

In short, Anarks vote didn't make sense, so I'm voting for him.


Seriously edoc? Please tell me this is a jokevote with jokereasoning.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 pm

So far, it seems we're still pretty much in the joke vote stage... I know at least for me I haven't seen anything I would consider a definite scum sign. Have I missed anything?
Captain HotShot53
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:37 pm
2

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:29 pm

HotShot53 wrote:So far, it seems we're still pretty much in the joke vote stage... I know at least for me I haven't seen anything I would consider a definite scum sign. Have I missed anything?


I have the feeling not much will happen for another two days, though I can hope that this isn't the case.
Now, Commander DID say on Wednesday that he would have already posted by now, but... Maybe real life got him for a bit.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Minister Masket on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Dawww....despite it being Thanksgiving, this game is still seeing activity. Unlike the two I'm a player in. :roll:
You guys... :3

Votey County:

virus90 - 1 (Flores)
gregwolf121 - 2 (James, TFO)
rishaed - 1 (Lootifer)
Commander9 - 2 (HotShot, ga7)
Lootifer - 1 (jonty)
HotShot53 - 1 (epic pie)
JamesKer1 - 2 (new guy, rish)
ga7 - 1 (TWO)
Flores - 1 (Nark)
Anarkistsdream - 1 (edocsil)

Yes, red votes do count, as long as they are in bold.

5 Nights have passed, so it takes 10 to lynch
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Image
User avatar
Private Minister Masket
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: On The Brink

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 pm

I thought it only went down by 1 per day? Dang...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.




A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
User avatar
Private JamesKer1
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Good ol' Kentucky

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Minister Masket wrote:Yes, red votes do count, as long as they are in bold.


Image

Suck it, Edocsil! :) ;)
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:
Minister Masket wrote:Yes, red votes do count, as long as they are in bold.


Image

Suck it, Edocsil! :) ;)


I'm a stickler for dinner first.

I'm also too OCD for loose interpretations of the rules like that with the red/bold thing but w/e I'm not in charge here.


@Jonty.
No, i was perfectly serious. If I need to use smaller words to explain it I will. I thought Anarks vote was not in jest, and that it was poor logic, which I felt that he needed to explain. That's what my vote provoked, and that was it's intent.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:08 pm

What the heck is up with that Edoc? Joke vote, fine, but serious... No.

UNVOTE, VOTE EDOC
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.




A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
User avatar
Private JamesKer1
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Good ol' Kentucky

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby jonty125 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 am

edocsil wrote:@Jonty.
No, i was perfectly serious. If I need to use smaller words to explain it I will. I thought Anarks vote was not in jest, and that it was poor logic, which I felt that he needed to explain. That's what my vote provoked, and that was it's intent.


Oh, no need to worry yourself over using small words, I could understand (i.e the words) what you were saying but could not understand the logic (well actually I could see the logic, I just thought the logic was illogical, if that makes any sense). So in short, you vote on Nark, is legit, so this is a serious (just so we're all on the same page, and if you're not, SKIMMER!) unvote (if necessary) vote edoc
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 am

Okay, we have real issues to talk about now. Mod for the last few days can you make it drop by one and not two? My reasoning here is that it is too easy to raise someone to L-2 for a claim and have the poor sucker lynched the next day without even a chance to claim/ for people to unvote. Also, unvote until i find someone to seriously put my vote on.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Minister Masket on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:27 am

JamesKer1 wrote:I thought it only went down by 1 per day? Dang...

That was the original idea, until a few people said it would take too long for Day 1 to resolve. I agreed, so for Day 1 only it's two reduced each night.

rishaed wrote:Okay, we have real issues to talk about now. Mod for the last few days can you make it drop by one and not two? My reasoning here is that it is too easy to raise someone to L-2 for a claim and have the poor sucker lynched the next day without even a chance to claim/ for people to unvote. Also, unvote until i find someone to seriously put my vote on.


Image

A) Because there's nothing worse than a Day 1 that drags on forever, and...
B) 10 Days really should be enough. You still have 5 days left. Use them wisely.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Image
User avatar
Private Minister Masket
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Location: On The Brink

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby ga7 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:39 am

Damn, time sure flies fast, since less than half the players are needed for a lynch I reckon it's time for thoughts.
I don't know what's weirder between Nark's pissing about as usual, Edoc getting his panties in a bunch or James & Jonty to the rescue of all things serious, but at least something is going on. As the votes needed for a lynch get lower, I expect some people to lay veeery low.
Rish, putting someone at L-2 is definitely risky for this setup but it's better than to have someone lynched with 3 votes and no real suspicion. So while I agree we need to be careful with our votes, I see it as an incentive to pressure people more. That said I'd like to see some more posts before putting my vote down tomorrow. Unvote
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
User avatar
Lieutenant ga7
 
Posts: 5344
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:55 am

ga7 wrote:Damn, time sure flies fast, since less than half the players are needed for a lynch I reckon it's time for thoughts.
I don't know what's weirder between Nark's pissing about as usual, Edoc getting his panties in a bunch or James & Jonty to the rescue of all things serious, but at least something is going on. As the votes needed for a lynch get lower, I expect some people to lay veeery low.
Rish, putting someone at L-2 is definitely risky for this setup but it's better than to have someone lynched with 3 votes and no real suspicion. So while I agree we need to be careful with our votes, I see it as an incentive to pressure people more. That said I'd like to see some more posts before putting my vote down tomorrow. Unvote

I love Europeans... Ga7 said I "piss about."

That always makes me think of flailing your manhood in midstream.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
User avatar
Cook Anarkistsdream
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:57 am

Re: Valkyria Chronicles Mafia - Day 1

Postby The Weird One on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:49 pm

From what I can tell, the only one that really stands out in this is edoc...That being said, I don't want to throw a vote in, right now, with the number required dropping...speaking of which unvote
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
User avatar
Sergeant The Weird One
 
Posts: 7059
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: cursing the spiteful dice gods

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users