Conquer Club

Streaker's Second Mafia - Endgame - Employees win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Streaker's Second Mafia - Endgame - Employees win!

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 am

crasp wrote:i thought I was enough of a target N2 that scum would have left me in. Picking a fight with IB, who would have been my save if streaker hadnt Pm'd me saying no point, should have saved me i thought.
Virus brought his own heat by voting for me first then building the case as it went along. i still had legion and hotshot on my scum list. Both very similar players and hard for me to read. Agree with IB that it was a good learning game.

That reminds me...I thought for sure mafia killed you to set me up because you suspected me. It's been done before and it was added gravy that you turned out to be the doc. They did not know you were doc BUT between pushing virus and myself after no lynch you were a good choice.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby crasp on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 am

I had hoped they were going to do it the other way about. Set up me by killing you, especially when you got that gift. My hope was by saving you i would also save myself from the lynch next day. Outsmarted by metz though.
Sergeant crasp

Postby mtamburini on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hopefully the vanilla game is more balanced and everyone on the mafia team knows who their teammates are
Sergeant mtamburini

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives