Conquer Club

Batman Mafia~~~GOTHAM WINS!!!!!!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Fircoal on Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am

Koesen wrote:One of the people targetting Batman had to be the janitor. I think the joker is the killer.

Wasn't there a hint way back when that the Mad Hatter was working with Poison Ivy? Since my impression is that the mafia cells are small, that would suggest the Mad Hatter does not work with the Joker.

Just a suggestion, I might be wrong.

I think there was, if I remember right, but that would probably mean that the Mad HAtter is also cult. ;) Unless his role got switched in the Night 4 switch.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:49 pm

Well I'm glad to hear that you have caught up on the reading Fir becasue for a while you said you were out of the loop in this game :). If the Joker did in fact kill Batman as we are told either the joker or someone in his cell is the janitor being that Batman was listed as unknown even though I think it's safe to say that Batman was probably a vigilante based upon how Batman acts in the movie.

hatter could possibly be workign with the joker although I think the odds are against that. The only reason I won't rule that out is b/c of the switch done on night 4 as you pointed out.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:11 pm

Unvote

I'm getting this game confused with Exile's game I'm in. It's Fircoal I think is scummy here. :roll: All these 14 year olds, get me confused. Anyway,

VOTE: Fircoal. Submarining!!!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:12 pm

.....and I'm an idiot.

Unvote

VOTE: Fircoal
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Neutrino on Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:17 pm

Serbia wrote:.....and I'm an idiot.

Unvote

I agree :D

Vote Fircoal

But i'm still ready to keep an open mind about how much of it is submarining and how much is simple uninterest (I don't know how you cannot be interested in such a great game :D )
We own all your helmets, we own all your shoes, we own all your generals. Touch us and you loooose...

The Rogue State!
Corporal Neutrino

Postby derfderf34 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:10 am

vote count plz
(\__/)
(= . =)
(")_(") bringing back that bunny pride
why did they get rid of gridiron gang
bluegray
eh' woman
Corporal derfderf34

Postby n8freeman on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am

freezie wrote:Well, I am quite sure we only have a single mafia faction out there right now, or a role-blocker/doctor doing a good job. Pretty safe to assume batman killed kwanton last night, and since we only got a single kill..

pancakemix wrote:It seems derfderf was visited by Catwoman, whose abilities as roleblocker were the most likely guess, the Gray Ghost (The Third Picture), who we weren't sure on, possibly a vig, and that creepy guy.

A second vig? I doubt it. VERY doubt it.

Anything you're hiding pancake?

right now im thinking of all the options so i dont actually believe this
but isnt it possible for there to be no "mafia" or atleast how we think of it

there could be just many SK's, and some SKs who can recruit, aka the cult

in batman there never rly was a big group of badguys, so the many sks, not working together, is quite possible
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby n8freeman on Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:46 am

i havent completely thought this out yet

just getting the idea out there
luns101 wrote:I would like the power to understand women. But we all know that is impossible...so it will have to remain a wish.

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Koesen on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:03 pm

n8freeman wrote:
freezie wrote:Well, I am quite sure we only have a single mafia faction out there right now, or a role-blocker/doctor doing a good job. Pretty safe to assume batman killed kwanton last night, and since we only got a single kill..

pancakemix wrote:It seems derfderf was visited by Catwoman, whose abilities as roleblocker were the most likely guess, the Gray Ghost (The Third Picture), who we weren't sure on, possibly a vig, and that creepy guy.

in batman there never rly was a big group of badguys, so the many sks, not working together, is quite possible

If the mafia guys are all SKs, we'd all be dead by now.

I think the game started with two mafia killing squads, one of which had a janitor, plus a number of non killing special task scum, such as the Riddler (roleblocker).

That, plus Batman's vig actions, accounts for all deaths, I think.

Both mafia hit teams must have suffered losses, but at least one of them (the Joker's) is still capable of killing).
Sergeant Koesen

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:11 pm

Neutrino wrote:
Serbia wrote:.....and I'm an idiot.

Unvote

I agree :D

Vote Fircoal

But i'm still ready to keep an open mind about how much of it is submarining and how much is simple uninterest (I don't know how you cannot be interested in such a great game :D )

I already said town isn't coming up with that good of theorys, and the worst part is Talapus's NIght Scenes: This is one of his sences:

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah etc.
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Koesen wrote:
n8freeman wrote:

If the mafia guys are all SKs, we'd all be dead by now.

I think the game started with two mafia killing squads, one of which had a janitor, plus a number of non killing special task scum, such as the Riddler (roleblocker).

That, plus Batman's vig actions, accounts for all deaths, I think.

Both mafia hit teams must have suffered losses, but at least one of them (the Joker's) is still capable of killing).

I argee with Koesen.
Captain Fircoal

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:53 pm

I also agree with Koeson's theory as it does make sense with how the game is progressing.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby Koesen on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:21 pm

Fircoal wrote:Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah etc.

You need to work on your attention span :)

Talapus' scenes are entertaining, they make the story live and they contain clues. If all you want to write is

Day! Soandso (vanilla townie) is found dead! 6 to lynch.

then why bother with a theme?
Sergeant Koesen

Postby freezie on Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:40 pm

I kinda agree with koesen aswell, since I doubt we'll get many more deaths for now on.But does that also means that EVERY mafias ( including those without a killing role ) could make a kill on night 4?

That would also explains the many deaths.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby derfderf34 on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:56 pm

freezies back!!!
(\__/)
(= . =)
bluegray
eh' woman
Corporal derfderf34

Postby Serbia on Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:04 pm

This game seems to have really slowed...

still voting Fircoal.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:13 pm

Yea it has.

I kinda agree with koesen aswell, since I doubt we'll get many more deaths for now on.But does that also means that EVERY mafias ( including those without a killing role ) could make a kill on night 4?

That would also explains the many deaths.

It could explain that, but we may have also had a couple of vigilante deaths take place during the night.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby n8freeman on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:59 pm

i definetly see koesens point

the one thing though, is that talapus said that everyone had their own agenda, or something like that

i dont think all of the enemies are sk's
but it is possible that there isnt a main group of mafia, or even 2

there could be anti-gothom people who arent necasarily(sp?) mafia, or cult
and dont belong to a group

im just saying there may be more people like that then in a normal game
were im coming from is that in batman, there never seemed to be a large group of badguys, some of them had goons, but thats about all

Cadet n8freeman

Postby Fircoal on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:55 pm

Koesen wrote:
Fircoal wrote:Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah etc.

You need to work on your attention span :)

Talapus' scenes are entertaining, they make the story live and they contain clues. If all you want to write is

Day! Soandso (vanilla townie) is found dead! 6 to lynch.

then why bother with a theme?

They aren't entertaining at all, and they shouldn't contain clues. ;)

Also sure, that's what I'd want, but I know people will want more, so I'll try, I know mine aren't good either. (But still better than long boring ones with clues. ;) In my opinion. )
Captain Fircoal

Postby Talapus on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:29 pm

Vote Count:

(2)Fircoal – Serbia, nuetrino

With 11 players it takes 6 to lynch. Day 6 ends in 30 hours...time to lynch somebody! That means 1am PST on Sunday. MAKE IT COUNT!!
Corporal Talapus

Postby freezie on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:24 am

Vote: PCM

Might not be the closest to a lynch, but I am quite sure he is scum...

So my vote goes for him.
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 am

I trust Freezie and so far he hasn't given me reason to not trust him in this game.

Vote Pancake
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby pancakemix on Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:37 am

freezie wrote:Vote: PCM

Might not be the closest to a lynch, but I am quite sure he is scum...

So my vote goes for him.

Care to explain that thinking?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby derfderf34 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:29 am

ok either noobs are mafia and didn't decide to kill the experianced players such as pcm ans fircoal
or pcm and fircoal are mafia
(\__/)
(= . =)
bluegray
eh' woman
Corporal derfderf34

Postby derfderf34 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:36 am

sorry for the next week i will be able to post few to no times

if i dont post in the next tow days plz replace me

sry for possible incovenience