Conquer Club

Matrix6 Mafia Game [Game Over - TOWN Wins!]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Matrix6 Mafia Game [Day 3: Free Space]

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 6:25 am

Streaker wrote:omg f*ck it

[b]Unvote vote End[/b]

EBWOP

Unvote vote end
Captain Streaker

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 6:27 am

Think that's hammer
Captain Streaker

Postby Marashu on Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 am

The town was desperate to find the mafia. Finally, the majority of the town decided to lynch Endgame. As Endgame was being strung up, he made one last plea. "What are the chances of me being scum? N-One." The villagers did not laugh, and too late did he realize his mistake, a mistake that no Bingo Villager would make - N starts at 31. His drop was accelerated by the fact that his pockets were full - a fake doctor's kit, a fake police badge, fake jail keys, and a red shuffleboard puck.

Endgame was Mafia Roleblocker.

Day 3 vote count:
Endgame 4 - NoS, mtam, madmitch, Streaker
Streaker 1 - Endgame

Night 3 begins. Deadline for night actions is Sunday, May 25.
Major Marashu

Re: Matrix6 Mafia Game [Night 3 - N33]

Postby Marashu on Sun May 24, 2015 10:36 am

This night was quiet. While the town could still hear the clacking of pucks, solitaire shuffleboard is not as intense. The town gathered at first light, and discovered that mtamburini did not show up.

Mtamburini was Vanilla Townie.

Day 4 begins! Deadline is Sunday, May 31.
4 players, 3 votes to lynch.
Major Marashu

Re: Matrix6 Mafia Game [Day 4 - BinGOGOGO]

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 am

... WHAT?
persianempire wrote:its when ur food goes bad... you get spoils
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 10:48 am

OK so I jailed streaker... doesnt that mean if he is mafia he cannot perform his kill? If so, streaker is confirmed town.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 10:54 am

OK so, we have myself, mitch, streaker and blackmetal.

@whoever is scum: WHY DID YOU NOT KILL ME LOL

Mitch is confirmed town, as we have a jailkeeper and a mafia RB, so therefore we have to have a 1 shot BP townie, and MM claimed that.

SO it is between streaker and blackmetal.

I jailed streaker, which means blackmetal would have to be the final mafia goon... which I did not expect because I seriously thought he was town lol.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun May 24, 2015 10:58 am

OK so that makes sense, because we all assumed mars jumping in meant BM was town, but I guess it had no bearing as to his alignment.

Blackmetal you should have killed me last night, as it probably would have won you the game.

vote blackmetal
Colonel NoSurvivors

Re: Matrix6 Mafia Game [Night 3 - N33]

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 24, 2015 11:01 am

Marashu wrote:This night was quiet. While the town could still hear the clacking of pucks, solitaire shuffleboard is not as intense. The town gathered at first light, and discovered that mtamburini did not show up.

Hahahahhaha

Mwuahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah

Goodluck see you in the post game.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Blackmetal676 on Sun May 24, 2015 11:09 am

Before everyone casts a vote Id like a few final words
Sergeant 1st Class Blackmetal676

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 11:37 am

Blackmetal676 wrote:Before everyone casts a vote Id like a few final words

You can have your final words, before you are lynched lol.

Vote blackmetal
Captain Streaker

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 11:41 am

NoSurvivors wrote:OK so that makes sense, because we all assumed mars jumping in meant BM was town, but I guess it had no bearing as to his alignment.

Blackmetal you should have killed me last night, as it probably would have won you the game.

vote blackmetal

Terrible read on metal. All you had was the mod coming to say something on blacks's tears.
Captain Streaker

Postby Blackmetal676 on Sun May 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Honestly for a while I gave up. After Mars stepped in I felt I lost my right to a victory and I felt I robbed end of that. Like I didn't earn it. And I hope you realize this as I tell you this.
I wasn't baited to kill Mtamb with his comments. though it did have its own victory. I feel like a winner either way. But this was a suicide. And again I feel I robbed you.
I just believe in a golden rule from before my time.
"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game"
Half the time I wasn't playing, or paying attention and that wasn't fair to you.
But after the intervention and everyone mentioned it. I felt I basically wasn't play fair and it felt like cheating.

Now comments like these,

mtamburini wrote:im never playing on this site again unless I know all the people playing are competent my god black if your town you're a fucking retard

mtamburini wrote:
Marashu wrote:This night was quiet. While the town could still hear the clacking of pucks, solitaire shuffleboard is not as intense. The town gathered at first light, and discovered that mtamburini did not show up.

[list=][/list]

Hahahahhaha

Mwuahahahahahahahaha

There's a fine line between playing a game and just being an abysmal player.
The golden rule- have some class when playing. Even after you die.

That's why Id rather NoS, Mad, and Streaker get to enjoy the victory.
Though I don't feel like anybody won this game, sorry if that left a sour victory.

Was an interesting experience, try me at risk sometime or team up. I'm pretty good.
Take care-

Code: Select all
[color=#FF0000] Vote Blackmetal676 [/color]

Postby Blackmetal676 on Sun May 24, 2015 12:02 pm

Vote Blackmetal676

Postby Blackmetal676 on Sun May 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Also I should mention as I slowly die it wasn't the mods fault. I was genuinely frustrated with the game and what I had percieved as an insult. He was just trying to help.

Postby Marashu on Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 pm

As quickly as the day begun, Blackmetal picked up the green puck that was left beside Mtam, bounces it off a wall, and it ricochets back on him. With that level of skill, it is evident that Blackmetal was Mafia Goon.

Victory today goes to the Town, who opt for a game of cribbage as they wait for a new bingo announcer to arrive.

Also, as per a request, here are the night actions from the game.
Night 1:
Endgame roleblocks Streaker
NoS jailkeeps Endgame
Blackmetal kills Hotshot

Night 2:
Endgame roleblocks madmitch
Blackmetal kills Streaker
NoS jailkeeps Streaker

Night 3:
NoS jailkeeps Streaker
Blackmetal kills Mtam
Major Marashu

Postby Marashu on Sun May 24, 2015 12:16 pm

On the subject of stepping in, I apologize for making it difficult to read this game. Before I did that, Black had PMd me, asking for clarification about what could/could not be revealed (because of the rule about not copying what I sent), as well as whether he was allowed to lie. In the same message, he expressed how angry he was with all the players and the game in general, saying that he came to play a game and people were insulting him, not his posts. I asked him if he would like to be replaced, since it was still day 1, and he said no, he would let everyone know how he felt even if it cost his side the game. Instead of keeping it to PMs, which is what I should have done, I opted to follow him to the public forum. I tried to express that what I was saying was independent of his alignment based on the passage I quoted, but by then the damage was done. I was thinking more about player retention for the community and less about the game that I was responsible for.
Major Marashu

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 12:17 pm

gg town.

sorry tambo

wp Nos
Captain Streaker

Re: Matrix6 Mafia Game [Game Over - TOWN Wins!]

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Tambo convinced me to vote end with his last post or 2, btw. I didn't play well this game, but in the end I put up the effort to reread everything, combined with Tambo's last post or 2 made me reconsider.
Captain Streaker

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 24, 2015 12:43 pm

I still won the game Black, I am a part of town.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Also we are allowed to make one ghost post.

I do not intend to play any future games with you anyhow, this site has become awful to play on. IF someone roles scum they just dont do anything or get replaced. What a great meta to have.

@streaker Dont worry about it, I was thinking from a towny perspective and scum were slipping pretty hard

Black tried to write a narritive and made a complete BS filler post thats when I begun to change my mind about you, when I came back I was night killed anyway so I responded the way I did
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Streaker on Sun May 24, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm dissapointed about the end of the game, however.

Black should have, under any circumstance, tried to have won the game.
He could have convinced mitch to vote me, thats 2 on me and then perhaps screw with NoS...
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Can I just say, well done End, that was wonderful to watch. You just kept hammering home that Black was Town until the everyone believed it and didnt even consider who was going on and on about it. Probably would have got away with it too if Black had killed NoS in the night.

The post I was trying to make before Mars fp'd me was to point out that Black had conveniently forgotten that it was me that defended him, which undermined his entire reason for voting me.

NoS - STOP FLAPPING! Take a moment to collect your thoughts reread the game and work things out, you were all over the place. I suicided because another day of arguing between me and Tamb would have scuppered town. You knew that End was mafia, then doubted yourself and completely lost the plot! If you had reread you would have realised that Hotshot voted Storr D1 and got killed N1, ergo dont lynch Storr D2.

@Mtam - I suggest that you dont play with newbs on their first game on this site, you played with Madmitch quite happily because you knew his play style was a little odd before you started. There are a lot of Newbs around at the moment, myself included, but it really does look like people are learning fast.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 pm

Blackmetal676 wrote:Honestly for a while I gave up. After Mars stepped in I felt I lost my right to a victory and I felt I robbed end of that. Like I didn't earn it. And I hope you realize this as I tell you this.
I wasn't baited to kill Mtamb with his comments. though it did have its own victory. I feel like a winner either way. But this was a suicide. And again I feel I robbed you.
I just believe in a golden rule from before my time.
"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game"
Half the time I wasn't playing, or paying attention and that wasn't fair to you.
But after the intervention and everyone mentioned it. I felt I basically wasn't play fair and it felt like cheating.

Now comments like these,

mtamburini wrote:im never playing on this site again unless I know all the people playing are competent my god black if your town you're a fucking retard

mtamburini wrote:

[list=][/list]

Hahahahhaha

Mwuahahahahahahahaha

There's a fine line between playing a game and just being an abysmal player.
The golden rule- have some class when playing. Even after you die.

That's why Id rather NoS, Mad, and Streaker get to enjoy the victory.
Though I don't feel like anybody won this game, sorry if that left a sour victory.

Was an interesting experience, try me at risk sometime or team up. I'm pretty good.
Take care-

Code: Select all
[color=#FF0000] Vote Blackmetal676 [/color]

Youre comments are ignored, you still couldve won the game, you decided to concede instead. You cost your team the game, just like wing almost cost us the game. Self voting is the worst thing you could ever do.

IF you think killing me in the night was some sort of victory for you then heck, have fun with it.

If you read the subject line it says town wins. Some of us did win this game, you and END did not. End decent effort I applaud you, you almost got me to switch onto streaker but you were always mafia in final 6 regardless of streakers allignemnt and you were the most likely to be the RB
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun May 24, 2015 12:58 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Can I just say, well done End, that was wonderful to watch. You just kept hammering home that Black was Town until the everyone believed it and didnt even consider who was going on and on about it. Probably would have got away with it too if Black had killed NoS in the night.

The post I was trying to make before Mars fp'd me was to point out that Black had conveniently forgotten that it was me that defended him, which undermined his entire reason for voting me.

NoS - STOP FLAPPING! Take a moment to collect your thoughts reread the game and work things out, you were all over the place. I suicided because another day of arguing between me and Tamb would have scuppered town. You knew that End was mafia, then doubted yourself and completely lost the plot! If you had reread you would have realised that Hotshot voted Storr D1 and got killed N1, ergo dont lynch Storr D2.

@Mtam - I suggest that you dont play with newbs on their first game on this site, you played with Madmitch quite happily because you knew his play style was a little odd before you started. There are a lot of Newbs around at the moment, myself included, but it really does look like people are learning fast.

Ive lost significant respect for you as a player for hammering yourself, Town can fight with eachother it generally happens often. Its how others react to fights in game that reveal allignments, take how black tried to build a case on me, it was the biggest load of crap ever he didnt even explain the first half of reasoning it was just a quote by you.
Sergeant mtamburini

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives