Conquer Club

[Official] Choose Your Own Mafia - TOWN WINS

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Vote for your MVP

Poll ended at Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:41 am

TimWoodbury
No votes
Epitaph1
No votes
WingCmdr Ginkapo
8%
Endgame422
83%
Whatsausage
No votes
subtleknifewield
No votes
HotShot53
No votes
ptlowe
No votes
madmitch
No votes
benga
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: [Official] Choose Your Own Mafia - TOWN WINS

Postby Marashu on Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:51 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Wow, 7 of us picked watcher... just wait, next game no-one will pick it lol

If I do another game like this one, I'll probably include different roles. I'm liking multiball games, though, so expect the next one I run to be multiball (more than one mafia faction).

I will say, between all the PRs and 3 anti-town factions, KP was pretty high. I might stick to single mafia with this format, unless it's a large game.
Major Marashu

Postby Endgame422 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Whatsausage wrote:Interesting that I was the highest not to get a role, but 5 people behind me tried for the same role as I. Also surprised no one picked tracker, oops

Ya 7 watchers,0 trackers suprised me alot.
I considered going for tracker myself,its like weak cop pretty much but i thought busdriver was more likely to get at my medium draft pick.
"Seems like a perfect plan." From pix made me laugh.
Famous last words.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby Endgame422 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Oh and thanks for hosting mars this was an interesting one.
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby Marashu on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:32 pm

The poll is closed. Endgame gets MVP.

Also, a GIANT thank you to Pix and skw for replacing in. I hope everyone had fun! (I'll tag for archive on Wednesday)

Mod Choice Awards:
Metsfanmax - 1500 Credits. Superbly played.
WCG - 1100 Credits.
WhatSausage - 900 Credits.

A few final notes:
dakky - your early claim is probably my favourite play that happened this game. I know some people will disagree with me for it, but I think that while it would be a mistake for town, it was good for an SK, especially since roles don't mean alignment. You did a good "bad townie" and got town cred for it, became a low-priority target for the other anti-town factions, and had the unintended bonus of drawing out claims from other players, which confirmed for you that there was a bomb. Now that it's in the meta, though, I wouldn't count on it working again. ;) Since cop couldn't tag you, eliminating watcher and potential tracker should have been higher on your priority list.
mitch - as said in the death chat, you gave some really good reads this game, and almost led a lynch on AoG. Going forward, I would say that you might want to work on persuading others by making cases - a few times you were posting saying you were bored in thread, and I feel you could have been using that time to either hunt for information, or persuade others to your case.
Mafia B - You guys had pretty bad luck with your kills. Mets had already planned for being targeted N1, so you fell right into that. Night 2 was just bad luck. I'm not sure why you went for the same kill twice, though. Streaker, if you had played it a bit more safely night 1, you probably wouldn't have been copchecked right away.
End - AoG's reaction at the very beginning of D3 should have been enough to convince you that he was mafia.
Major Marashu

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives