Conquer Club

[EXPERIMENTAL] Political Mafia II -- Blue Party Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Political Mafia II -- D2 (14/15)

Postby ptlowe on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Yeah wingy is a meany....make it 500 credits lol
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 pm

ptlowe wrote:Ill give 100 credits to whomever comes to blue lol hows that wing :)

I have 3k credits in my account not being used, so youre going to have to do better.

Incidentally I am not a fool. They should not stay put for me. They should stay put for IB and each other. Only two can make the switch so one will be left behind. Thats not fair to each other.

No point discussing. Ce sera sera
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby ptlowe on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:34 pm

Well I got 5200 credits soooo have at it guys :)
Money is politics
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby HotShot53 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 pm

Well, that developed quickly... poor orange party :(
Major HotShot53

Postby dakky21 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:49 pm

We had a plan, purple party had a plan to be online at the same time and we waited for Mars to be online at the same time.... but we changed the plan - switched to Wing instead of Mars... (ask ptlowe about that) ... and Wing did something no one of us could expect.... Trust no one... lol... this game Green party wins,,,
Captain dakky21

Postby ptlowe on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:49 am

dakky21 wrote:We had a plan, purple party had a plan to be online at the same time and we waited for Mars to be online at the same time.... but we changed the plan - switched to Wing instead of Mars... (ask ptlowe about that) ... and Wing did something no one of us could expect.... Trust no one... lol... this game Green party wins,,,

Not yet one of the greens can come to blue. Come on over freecredits await.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 am

One must think of fallen comrades.
Captain Ragian

Postby Streaker on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:16 am

Goddamit not online for 24 hours and missed all the action... Didn't even get to do the Reverse Trotsky Manoeuver!
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:18 am

Alright I just home but I need to get some sleep, lol. I'll process all the actions officially in the morning.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby ptlowe on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:48 am

Ragian wrote:One must think of fallen comrades.

Screw the comradez 5k credits to anyone comming to the blue sude
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:52 am

Streaker wrote:Goddamit not online for 24 hours and missed all the action... Didn't even get to do the Reverse Trotsky Manoeuver!

Sorry Streaker (And Epi), I genuinely was still playing for Red, but they sprung this too quick. It was all I could do to deny them the victory. Reverse Trotsky would have won it for you guys though :D
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby bosaardbeitje on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:00 am

SKW and Tim, remember if you switch to blue, not only will you make us very happy, but also Marashu and Mitch, since they died being blue members. Do the right thing!
Private bosaardbeitje

Postby the white rose on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:37 am

think playing in gmt timezone is a huge disadvantage to me.....all this happened while i was sleeping.

but wing if you were loyal to the red party why on earth did you vote to lynch me?

made it easy for others then to kill the red party
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:37 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Streaker wrote:Goddamit not online for 24 hours and missed all the action... Didn't even get to do the Reverse Trotsky Manoeuver!

Sorry Streaker (And Epi), I genuinely was still playing for Red, but they sprung this too quick. It was all I could do to deny them the victory. Reverse Trotsky would have won it for you guys though :D

Totally called that when you first joined us :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby ptlowe on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:45 am

You haven't become victorious yet wing skw or tim come to blue 5k creds and the love of many awaits
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Ragian on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:10 am

While that's true, you're essentially asking us (SKW, Tim, or me) to deny IB the victory for the feeble promise of CC credits which, given that this is the offer of a politician, I figure will not materialise.

That would be bad play.
Captain Ragian

Postby Epitaph1 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 am

I really hope that when Mets processes everything, he finds out that you guys messed something up and most of the kills don't go forward. :D

You bastards.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby Streaker on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 am

Epitaph1 wrote:I really hope that when Mets processes everything, he finds out that you guys messed something up and most of the kills don't go forward. :D

You bastards.

Most of the kills being the 2 of us, yes :lol:

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:22 am

Streaker wrote:
Epitaph1 wrote:I really hope that when Mets processes everything, he finds out that you guys messed something up and most of the kills don't go forward. :D

You bastards.

Most of the kills being the 2 of us, yes :lol:

Well Dakky killed you two from Orange without creating a QT thread......
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby bosaardbeitje on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:25 am

For what? Talking to himself?
Private bosaardbeitje

Postby ptlowe on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:11 am

Ragian wrote:While that's true, you're essentially asking us (SKW, Tim, or me) to deny IB the victory for the feeble promise of CC credits which, given that this is the offer of a politician, I figure will not materialise.

That would be bad play.

Blah blah blah
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Re: Political Mafia II -- D3 (7/15)

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:16 am

Alright, let's do this. The fun starts with dakky switching to Orange Party. This leaves ptlowe as the sole member of Purple Party and therefore the spokesperson. ptlowe immediately uses the two party kills to eliminate kratos644 and HotShot53, who were both in the Orange Party (I received the PM at 6:43 PM). Note -- in general I promised not to reveal party kills, but since ptlowe already did, there's no real harm in confirming it.

Immediately after the kill, ptlowe then voted for Purple Party to lynch the white rose, joining Blue Party led by WingCmdr. dakky21 was now then also the leader of the Orange Party by default, being the only one still alive. He voted to lynch the white rose too, and with 3 out of 5 teams that was a majority and at 6:47 PM, the white rose was lynched -- ending D2, and starting D3.

dakky21 (again still being the only member of Orange Party) used his party's kills on Epitaph1 and Streaker from the Red Party, but just before that ptlowe had joined Red Party at 6:50 PM (disbanding Purple Party in the process), meaning the Red Party still existed and ptlowe was the sole remaining participant and spokesperson. ptlowe promptly killed Marashu from Blue Party and Iron Butterfly from Green Party. This used up all Red Party's kills.

ptlowe then hopped over to Blue Party, disbanding Red Party in the process and eliminating his last party swap. At this point the membership looks like:

Green Party: TimWoodbury, Ragian, subtleknifewield
Blue Party: WingCmdr Ginkapo, bosaardbeitje, ptlowe
Orange Party: dakky21

dakky21 then immediately joined Blue Party, disbanding Orange Party in the process and using up his last party swap.

WCG promptly threw a wrench in dakky's plans by joining Green Party, thus leaving:

Green Party: TimWoodbury, Ragian, subtleknifewield, WingCmdr Ginkapo
Blue Party: bosaardbeitje, ptlowe, dakky21

And this is how we stand now, 4 players to 3. I can confirm that not all party kills have been used, so the game is not yet completed.

So, game continues! Please, I'm guessing it's all in good fun but no joking around about bribing players with Conquer Credits!

Also: subtleknifewield has been AWOL for days now. I've posted in the replacements thread, but if anyone knows anyone that wants to play, send them my way. Obviously they won't need to get too invested :-)
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Streaker on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:23 am

Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, let's do this. The fun starts with dakky switching to Orange Party. This leaves ptlowe as the sole member of Purple Party and therefore the spokesperson. ptlowe immediately uses the two party kills to eliminate kratos644 and HotShot53, who were both in the Orange Party (I received the PM at 6:43 PM). Note -- in general I promised not to reveal party kills, but since ptlowe already did, there's no real harm in confirming it.

Immediately after the kill, ptlowe then voted for Purple Party to lynch the white rose, joining Blue Party led by WingCmdr. dakky21 was now then also the leader of the Orange Party by default, being the only one still alive. He voted to lynch the white rose too, and with 3 out of 5 teams that was a majority and at 6:47 PM, the white rose was lynched -- ending D2, and starting D3.

dakky21 (again still being the only member of Orange Party) used his party's kills on Epitaph1 and Streaker from the Red Party, but just before that ptlowe had joined Red Party at 6:50 PM (disbanding Purple Party in the process), meaning the Red Party still existed and ptlowe was the sole remaining participant and spokesperson. ptlowe promptly killed Marashu from Blue Party and Iron Butterfly from Green Party. This used up all Red Party's kills.

ptlowe then hopped over to Blue Party, disbanding Red Party in the process and eliminating his last party swap. At this point the membership looks like:

Green Party: TimWoodbury, Ragian, subtleknifewield
Blue Party: WingCmdr Ginkapo, bosaardbeitje, ptlowe
Orange Party: dakky21

dakky21 then immediately joined Blue Party, disbanding Orange Party in the process and using up his last party swap.

WCG promptly threw a wrench in dakky's plans by joining Green Party, thus leaving:

Green Party: TimWoodbury, Ragian, subtleknifewield, WingCmdr Ginkapo
Blue Party: bosaardbeitje, ptlowe, dakky21

And this is how we stand now, 4 players to 3. I can confirm that not all party kills have been used, so the game is not yet completed.

So, game continues! Please, I'm guessing it's all in good fun but no joking around about bribing players with Conquer Credits!

Also: subtleknifewield has been AWOL for days now. I've posted in the replacements thread, but if anyone knows anyone that wants to play, send them my way. Obviously they won't need to get too invested :-)

=D> I'll shut up now until the game is finished.

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:25 am

Blue, do everyone a favour and shoot skw please
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby ptlowe on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 am

Not a chance in hell and whos joking about thr bribe lol
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives