Conquer Club

Pick your own Mystery Mafia Endgame:Whats your Function?

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [5/14] D2:The Day After

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:19 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Here is the delima we, or at least I do, face. Day one was a pain in the Ass for information and all of you have scum potential. There is also no record as all of you spoke to a minimum.

Hotshot posted what 2 times? He made one half assed post that really said nothing and then voted someone that was outside the given conversation.
Virus was the same. He really posted not much of anything and then votes someone completely out of the loop.
Mitch has no day one record.
Streaker?? Saying lots of stupid stuff today. It would be to easy to vote him.

Also role does not define alignment. Streakers role could easily be Scum as well as Town, which means a mass claim helps no one but mafia. In fact mafia could say they are "The crazy landlord" who does xy and z and say they were blocked or their power did not work. The point is mafia can claim to be anything and there is no way to dispute it as we have no night history to go on to either dispute or support.

In my opinion claiming will only give mafia the best work around to a lynch.

If their are 2 mafia left we are fucked with a mislynch.
1 mafia left we can lose 2 and still win.

Personally I want to hear from Mitch and his take on things.

The only one really in the conversation to be lynched at that point was strike, and I town-read him. So I had to find someone else to vote, and it turns out my read and vote was right on aage.

Right now, my biggest town read is IB, because he is the one who started the case on endgame, who also turned out to be scum.

My biggest scum read is streaker, for the role fishing today, and in reading back, he attacked marashu for starting a case on aage. That, plus strike's case on him for streaker's insta-town read on virus after one post which looked very funny.

For Virus and mitch, no idea about yet.
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Hi guys . I can finally talk , wow what a game, so there is 5 of us left, and if I remember right didn,t strikewolfe say he was a mason with streaker so that leaves streaker out of my sight for now, Hotshot seems townish and I.B. going after Streaker is kind of scummish .Virus has not posted much which also scummish. so I think I will put the FOS on I.B. and Virus
Cadet madmitch

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:10 pm

madmitch wrote:Hi guys . I can finally talk , wow what a game, so there is 5 of us left, and if I remember right didn,t strikewolfe say he was a mason with streaker so that leaves streaker out of my sight for now, Hotshot seems townish and I.B. going after Streaker is kind of scummish .Virus has not posted much which also scummish. so I think I will put the FOS on I.B. and Virus

So even IF Streaker was masoned with Strike how does that make Streaker town?

Explain how Hotshot is Townish. What was it in Hotshots posts that made you think he is Town over Virus.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:23 pm

madmitch wrote:Hi guys . I can finally talk , wow what a game, so there is 5 of us left, and if I remember right didn,t strikewolfe say he was a mason with streaker so that leaves streaker out of my sight for now, Hotshot seems townish and I.B. going after Streaker is kind of scummish .Virus has not posted much which also scummish. so I think I will put the FOS on I.B. and Virus

Nice to see you posting :)

So that it avoids confusion... streaker was only masoned with strike because I invited them both on N0. I get to invite 2 people per night to the group... if everything wasn't blocked last night, all but one of you would have been in the group lol. Since I was picking people at random to add N0, him being in the group has no bearing to if he is scum or not. Part of the reason I got a town read on strike was what strike said in the group.

(I figured it wouldn't really hurt to reveal my role, since streaker knows it already anyway, and I suspect him of being scum the most.)
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:58 pm

okay that makes more sense to me now. For some reason I thought that being masoned that we were on the same side. now that was straighten out I can give you my true reading, I.B. MY FIRST READING OF YOU IS TOWN and after your remark of my previous post is that you proved yourself. My last post was completely wrong because of the mason bit, all my readings during the game had streaker being scum but with this mason thing it screwed me up big time. Virus gave a town read on Aage and was wrong.I BELIEVE HOTSHOT IS TOWN , as for me my alignment is town , I am a mad bomber that can use my power at night, I tried last night and it did not happen I was told I had a 50/50 percent of it happening and it didn't and I am glad we lost so many people last night
Cadet madmitch

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Oh, mitch has now joined the chat, so I guess I (and therefore everyone) wasn't blocked last night after all.
Major HotShot53

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:01 pm

@ Hotshot yes I was told that I joined the chat at the beginning of day 2 and after rereading day 2 I think streaker is scum so I VOTE STREAKER
Cadet madmitch

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:28 pm

So making people masons while fun does not help determine who is scum. So not all actions where blocked.

Hotshot who was the other person you masoned and what was your reasoning?

@Mitch fair enough answer. I tend to believe Mitch in this case. Mitch who did you plan to kill night 1?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:31 pm

As a matter of fact who did you try to kill last night as well??

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 pm

@ I.B. On the only night I had the opportunity of placing 3 bombs but I only chose 2 , I picked Hotshot and virus because thought streaker was town because of the mason thing between him and strikewolf ,because strike was town I assumed streaker was also, and I had a good feeling about you. so the only two left was hotshot and virus, and now I am glad my bombs didn't go off considering what I know now.
Cadet madmitch

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:So making people masons while fun does not help determine who is scum. So not all actions where blocked.

Hotshot who was the other person you masoned and what was your reasoning?

@Mitch fair enough answer. I tend to believe Mitch in this case. Mitch who did you plan to kill night 1?

I added you... so if you didn't get a PM with the QT link, I don't know what happened. (Sorry virus, you were the one I left out, I figured IB was more experienced, and I wanted to hear from mitch more since he was silenced night 1... not like the thread is really useful though since it's not exactly all that private and no idea if scum is in it or not)
Major HotShot53

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:40 am

Ya know what gonna make this simple. It's 3 am and some times the simple and obvious is all you need.

vote Hotshot

First. Hotshot made 2 posts day one excluding pre night scene.
1) Makes a longgggg disappearance to reappear and take his joke vote off of endgame, who is in danger of being lynched. granted it made perfect sense at the time and seemed smart BUT
2)His next appearance is to vote Aagee as mafia. Now there is no way in Hell at this point that aagee will be lynched but if something happens it gives HS Town cred when Aagee flips.

So HS makes 2 appearances day one that DIRECTLY involve known mafia. WoW what are the odds?

But see this is what sealed it....well several things did...but to me a dead give away is his role. He makes masons. He masoned Streaker and Strike. His own words. His first post when he removes his joke vote on Endgame he says he has not read the thread and needs to catch up...YET he is responsible for creating these two as masons day one? You wouldthink one would make SOME comment on his masons. Just seems odd and off.

1) Virus had some intelligent posts and good insight. He posted more then I remembered. He had agee in his sites.
2) Mitch is Town...his role certainly sows confusion. Now Mitch is a hard person to read BUT after playing several games I can tell he is sincere. He is who he says. LOL I do not agree with what he did by trying to bomb 2 players but that is a different argument and point to debate.
3) Thank God Streaker blocked him, or maybe it had to do with Virus...but either way no boom. Now granted Streaker still makes stupid errors and I am sure Strike will agree BUT in re reading Streaker is Town...for a variety of reasons.

I suspected HS for a while but when he said he targeted me to Mason it would make perfect cover to kill me as well. :D Right HS? Good thing my role can negate actions directed at them, which explains why I was not killed or masoned.

I will be interested to see what Virus did at night. *grin* I sure hope it is a save or block. I am tired...zzzzzzzzz

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Streaker on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:28 am

Seriously guys, and especially mitch have you learned absolutely nothing from last game? Voting at lylo is bad. Why would you give scum chance to speedlynch AGAIN?

F* k it going on a gut feeling then

vote hotshot
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby madmitch on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:33 am

awe screw it ,this game was different ](*,) I didn't really get a chanch to play, and I am having a hard time reading the posts again and you are right about H.S. she only posted one post which had nothing to do with game play I THINK or maybe it did who knows it was about taxes. So I think I want to get this game over one way or the other UNVOTE VOTE HOTESHOT HOPE I did the right thing [-o<
Cadet madmitch

Postby madmitch on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:43 am

oh by the way I asked Hot Shot who he thought was scum or who we should go after yesterday and he has not even said hello to me on his mason room
Cadet madmitch

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:52 am

Vote Count:

With 5 alive, you need 3 to lynch.

Hotshot - 3 - Iron Butterfly, Streaker, Madmitch

That's a lynch! Scene to Come
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:23 pm

With that quickvote streaker is 100% scum... still no clue about madmitch or virus. Probably mitch is a second scum with the second quick vote. Playing games at 3AM isn't always a good idea IB ;)

Sorry, I really was busy day 1 with tax season, and that was a real read on aage.... when reading back I saw my unvote on endgame, and hoped that wouldn't be used to damn me, oh well, bad luck on my part. I hope streaker is the only scum, but if not, it's game over now.
Major HotShot53

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [14/14] D1:Bump in the Night

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Endgame422 wrote:Wing and aage making cases on strike that IB agrees with is something. All 3 of these guys i consider to be good,experienced mafia players and i really doubt all 3 are scum so at least some of that case is coming from a good,experienced town player who has played with strike before.
Dakky i still fully believe to be town.If he were scum,minimum posts,no reads is basically his meta. His logic isnt great here but i dont think thats enough to hang him.( ive made that mistake before)
If streaker doesnt pick up momentum ill go strike,im not as confident about him as i am about streaker(mostly because he has agreed with me on streaker,despite not voting)but id rather lynch a neutral read over a town read and streaker/strike/dakky are the only legitimate choices at this time.
Still thinking boss is scum,her defensiveness has only served to deepen my suspicions.
Scum=streaker,boss and maybe virus?
Streakers town read on virus still bugs me and viruses last few posts have came off kind of nervous.
If streaker gets lynched today and flips scum you can bet virus is next on my list.
Fpd by hotshot and tim
Hotshots post immediately strikes me as scummy,so he is likely town.
He chooses to put a neutral read on 2/3 major cases and a town read on another and then basically justs wastes his vote(aage is not likely to get lynched today).
This is fairly typical of a town HS.
And as far as VC im unsure on the other numbers but streaker has at least 1 vote(mine). Give me a sec here though

This. Endgame covering for Hotshot carrying his water as they say. Puts doubt on Streaker and Virus.
there is so much to learn and see when you know players alignments after the fact.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [14/14] D1:Bump in the Night

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:25 pm

aage wrote:I thought we had 48 hours to go, there's still time to respond and act.

But you're not answering my question - what alignment information does lynching Dakky give us? On which players? You refer to your post at Ptlowe, in that post you draw a line between Dakky and Pt based on a joke vote... So if dakky=scum, then pt=scum, just because of that tiny interaction? Sounds improbable.

Right now I'd still choose lynching Strike, both due to the strong case but also the implications it has for alignment of Wing, IB, Mitch and you actually, but I put forward some thoughts and I'd like Strike to respond to them. You two can meet in thoughts or in back alleys for all I care, but I prefer an answer from Strike.

For the record, I think if we're considering both Strike and Dakky, lynching you right now would give us an even better set of reads for day 2. Agreeing with Strike on Dakky does not make the case against him go away, and I am confused by the fact that you are so blindsided right now.

And this from Aage....lynching strike wouldhave implications IE we all are now potentially strong scum candidates. Aage knew strike would flip town. This was in response to Streaker. Aagee is setting us up for when Strike flips blue.tells me Streaker is Town

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:58 pm

If you noticed, Aage also voted for endgame's bandwagon... he's not afraid of throwing scummates under the buss. Endgame's post I think was a "this is scummy, someone jump on it... but I won't vote it so you can't blame me when a town is lynched."

(I'm lynched btw, so you'll know shortly I really was town.)
Major HotShot53

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:26 pm

The sun had seemed to just be reaching the apex of the sky, but the town had seemed to already had made up it's mind. One person pointed their finger to another and yelled out, "Everything this man had done has been suspicious so far, and they seemed to be nowhere to be seen the first day. Lynch him!" Once the words had left the person's mouth, it didn't take long for the others to agree and dragged the accused up to the old hanging tree. The remaining 4 people of the town all glared at him, and without giving him a chance to respond, strung him up and they lynched him.

Hotshot53, Mr. Morton Town Mass Mason, has been lynched.

N2 has begun. Please get actions in to both TFO and Rishaed.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby madmitch on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Ah shit'
Sorry hotshot,should have stuck to my guns .
Cadet madmitch

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [4/14] D2:The Day After

Postby rishaed on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Mod Note: As the town searched the house of the person who cast the last vote, they couldn't find any evidence that he was acting maliciously against the towns best interests. Madmitch's Alignment has been revealed due to killing Hotshot. His alignment is Town
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [3/14] D3: A not So Simple R

Postby rishaed on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:21 am

As The day rose People counted and someone was missing. On investigation of his house, all that was found was a small rock from outer space.
Streaker Kryptonite has been killed.

Due to current ongoing actions Lynch will occur in 24 hrs.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Pick your own Mystery Mafia [3/14] D3: A not So Simple R

Postby virus90 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:30 am

vote ib, since mitch is town not really a hard call.
Major virus90

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives