Conquer Club

Streaker's F11 Game Over (4/9) MAFIA WIN (archive plz)

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Streaker's F11 game Day 3 (5/9)

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:59 am

Epi, you were so sure yesterday that should Tim flip town, I was your top subject.

What changed since then? I mean, he did flip town.
Sergeant 1st Class subtleknifewield

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:00 am

Point being, all that information you mentioned as potentially clearing me today, was there yesterday too.

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:20 am

skw, like I said, the reason you stood out to me yesterday is that you were the only one that seemed gung-ho on lynching Tim, while everyone else wavered on him possibly being framed. To me, it seemed like you wanted to get the train going on him pretty early but people didn't get on it until towards the end of the day. The problem is that Tim scummed it up this game so, upon re-reading, you didn't make bad points about him.

I'm reevaluating everyone at this point since we have to get it right. And I never said you were 100% scum if Tim flipped town. Who do you think is scum, skw?
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 am

Honestly, I feel I'm the worst person to ask at this point. But if everyone feels it could help I will endeavor to do a reread later in the day (I don't have time right this instant, I have to go in less than an hour) to see if I missed some vital clue in hindsight.

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:52 am

Had some life changes last few days. Have been having my turns watched as well . Ill rereview everyone tonight. I am shocked tim was a cop. Was unwilling to vote him though. I didn't want to lose the power role if there had been one. We are going to need to get some good reads. The entire game will be decided this day. We cant get this one wrong or we lose. Ill address questions ect tonight after work. Going to look hard at votes on both players.
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:05 pm

I hope everything is alright, ptolwe.

I re-read D1 and ptolwe seemed pretty townie overall, aside for going after aage and Tim pretty hard. But that's more scummy in retrospect. Mitch seemed far more scummy--he was pretty eager to vote for both Tim and Aage without much discussion and was talking a lot of nonsense that day. He confronted aage early on, which is more aggressive than I would expect him to be as scum, but mitch is a very difficult read for me.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Hmmm...actually even without a re-read, upon introspection while I was gone, Mitch and Rizky seem scummy to me.

Neither of them have contributed much of substance to this game the entire time, though Rizky is admittedly newer to Mafia. But I would expect even a newbie to have some form of opinion and to occasionally actually vote.

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Hmm that seems a bit scummy... Firstly yes I haven't thrown votes around all over the place because I didn't want the day to end early thus killing someone not sure how not voting makes me a suspect sorry that I'm not willing to get rid of people so quickly unlike some ppl..
And accusing me for not contributing much (which happens to be what pt used as well) seems odd when I have posted quite a few arguments
Sergeant 1st Class rizky_biznezz

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:14 pm

You have contributed more content, but you've been less willing to do anything with that content. Providing content doesn't do much if there is no action taken on it.

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:20 pm

I had arguments for and against killing tim it was a hard decision to make... And yes it is harder to determine who to vote for because I really don't want to lynch an innocent.. You don't seem to have a problem with quick votes I'm guessing u don't mind if townies drop off

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

rizky_biznezz wrote:Hmm that seems a bit scummy... Firstly yes I haven't thrown votes around all over the place because I didn't want the day to end early thus killing someone not sure how not voting makes me a suspect sorry that I'm not willing to get rid of people so quickly unlike some ppl..
And accusing me for not contributing much (which happens to be what pt used as well) seems odd when I have posted quite a few arguments

Yeah you have conveniently gone fro fumbling around to making cases. Trying to keep the spotlight off yourself? Until today you didnt have one real read of your own. You voted for Tim which led to the Bos hammer. We still had time left but you put him on L-1. And Razor called you out when you were acting noobish and said you were very cunning. Now we see on the last day your actually making cases.....I got a feeling you have been douping us this hole time. I wish Tim hadnt been such an idiot with his play we may have gotten a few more reads....
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Time to read the last few days that I have missed. Hated coming on with time left and seeing tim lynched. That pissed me off big time.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 pm

In the beginning when I first started playing Mafia, I was a lot like you, but I learned quickly hesitation to vote for ANYONE for fear of being wrong results in you never voting. Not even trying is more scummy in the end, than trying and being wrong, because I guarantee you mistakes will be made along the way, that's a part of mafia you have to live with.

fp'd by PT

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:00 pm

First real post of the game one page 4
rizky_biznezz wrote:My apologies guys sorry I haven't posted anything I was just waiting for it to get going so I could see what was going on... It seems I waited too long now I have 3 pages to get through lol

Nothing to add
Second postā€¦
rizky_biznezz wrote:Nope still pretty confused by the whole thing lol.. Carry on while I work on figuring it out :)

Nothing to add
Third post
rizky_biznezz wrote:Yes sorry it is my first game despite me saying no thanks several times to streak I got sucked in and joined lol.. Thanks for the guidance I think... Although I don't know who I can trust lol.. I will try and make more of an effort to contribute as it progresses

Nothing to add
Next postā€¦..Page 8
rizky_biznezz wrote:not much to add yet... tim what are your thoughts? so far its mostly just u defending ur posts... mitch you suspect tim but do you have anything else to add about others? .. and epi you said you were joining to use ur experience to help things flow so what are your thoughts now?

Again shit on a stick

FIRST CASEā€¦Day 1
Against who wait for it wait for itā€¦..Tim
rizky_biznezz wrote:Thanks epi...

I still am lost with tim.. He started with epi (joking) then accuses aage of deflecting then votes pt and now accuses skw but hasn't really backed up anything with an argument.. Other than the fact that skw has suspicions on nearly everyone, truth is so do I lol.. However saying that I may need to reconsider my thoughts on bos too seeing as she is the only one marked as safe on subtles list.. Sooo basically I'm back to square one

Then he calls out razor who he seemingly knowsā€¦
rizky_biznezz wrote:Thanks bos I will head out straight away and pick one up.. If it comes flat packed in 1000 pieces I may not be back for a while lol..

I realise I haven't been much help so Tim's post to me is fair... however he has played before and yet doesn't seem to want to help put a case forward so I may be jumping on the tim bandwagon.. But still waiting for more from Mitch I saw him in here before so I was expecting to come back to a post.. Maybe just working on his analysis there is lots to go thru..

Here razzy razzy razzy.. U have some catching up to do :)

Goodnight all

Page 12ā€¦.still nothing going on up there
rizky_biznezz wrote:Have to go through and read all the new posts when I finish work but for now can I ask a question... Generally speaking do the scummy people tend to post a lot so that they can lead people down the wrong path or not much so they don't accidentally give away something? Not sure which way i should be looking

Then Razor posted thisā€¦

Razorvich wrote:Now if I vote aage... he is dead... without the opportunity to claim in this late hour to save his ass.

As I am still getting things together, I think it would be unfair for my vote to send him out without hearing a claim.

My scum-o-meter is tending to the following:
and then there is Rizky

1st mafia... granted.. playing the Noob?... maybe.
But I know how smart this sucker is.. high on my scum-o-meter right now

I will give aage a few hours of grace, and will revisit this before I go to sleep tonight

Then Razor dies that nightā€¦.hmmmā€¦.

Page 14
rizky_biznezz wrote:i have a question before i can put together thoughts on all of this...

if tim is telling the truth and he is a cop does he get to find out new information every night or does he only get to do that once?

i think im with you bos... i dont think we can chance it.. if he is telling the truth and he gets to find out new info every night well they will kill him anyway they cant risk us finding out more info so if he survives another night it might tell us a little something... but then who do we vote..

Nothing newā€¦.still ā€œlearningā€

BRAVO FIRST CASE
rizky_biznezz wrote:im not willing to go tim although the fast kill on aage when there was still heaps of time i find off.. if he is cop then he is as good as dead during the night anyway.. probably way off but now im looking at epi...

*joined to help with experience and help things flow but hasnt been that prominent and then instead of saying he was busy or had nothing to add he uses the excuse pt hand fed him about letting the newbys learn to drive so he wasnt taking over
*made it well known that aage was one of the most experienced players here which puts extra focus on him and he gets voted
*votes for raz without giving him a chance.. perhaps to push us to get rid of another experienced player
*Raz puts him on his list of possible suspects and then raz ends up dead
*instead of answering bos about whether SOMEONE should counterclaim if they have the role he asks if she is counterclaiming... scum would be interested to know that info i assume

Page 16
rizky_biznezz wrote:i dont have a strong case for anyone... i think i may end up falling into the mafias trap... i may have to go tim... if they kill him we wont get anymore info anyway.. and if it turns out he lives another day then i still wont know if i can trust him.. if we kill him at least we will know one way or another... if he is cop/town yes that will suck big time and i will definitely have to look at anyone else that has been pushing the tim vote but as cop/town he has made himself look suspicious.. it was very early in the game when he was claiming which seems odd he didnt have a lot of votes and was only under suspicion by a few ppl he had plenty of time to convince us of his innocence without playing the cop card... not doing anything yet just putting out where i am at the moment

Back to Nothing to addā€¦..

Page 17
rizky_biznezz wrote:Why do u all have to make such sense.. Haven't got time to go thru it all now.. gonna be pretty full on for the next day and a half so may not be able to post much but u guys have left me lots to think about.. I will be back as soon as I can

Crap post..Flulf

More nothing
rizky_biznezz wrote:even with the extra time i had to think it over im still no wiser... willing to go with the majority... no new case to make at the moment, i think im still leaning more toward tim, it may be a set up but at least we will know for sure.. if he is the cop he wont get to investigate again anyway and if we vote someone else yes we have a chance of catching scum but we may lynch an innocent and still wont know if tim is legit... going to stick with pt on epi for now and hope pt is one of us.... if you all decide leaving tim in is the better option then mitch would be my next choice

Makes a few moreā€¦I donā€™t know whats going on posts then votes Tim
rizky_biznezz wrote:Reading again hasn't given me an answer hope you guys come up with something good... VOTE TIM

Then quick hammer by Bos and we are night 3 where she dies.

Then Rizky comes out with cases and acting like he knows how even though hes been following everyone elses reads and getting to skate by this game.

Then Day 3 he starts attackā€¦It inly takes one town to switch and town loses. I donā€™t buy your crap risky.

More to come on others.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Just not willing to vote yet. Gotta figure out who the other culprit is. Thinking SKW or mitch. Only one who doesnt seem like scum here is epi
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:08 pm

I put the possibility of u two being partners out there and u both come out swinging at me... I left it as late as I could to vote tim because I wasn't going to be around I didn't make the final vote..
Thought my explanation as to why I don't vote a lot was fairly clear but I will continue yes there is a good chance that we have the wrong target when we vote but voting early and giving scum the chance to eliminate early doesn't make sense to me holding back and having the extra time to talk seems like a better idea

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:11 pm

rizky_biznezz wrote:I put the possibility of u two being partners out there and u both come out swinging at me... I left it as late as I could to vote tim because I wasn't going to be around I didn't make the final vote..
Thought my explanation as to why I don't vote a lot was fairly clear but I will continue yes there is a good chance that we have the wrong target when we vote but voting early and giving scum the chance to eliminate early doesn't make sense to me holding back and having the extra time to talk seems like a better idea

You were already on my radar for today after the Tim vote and the Razor death. Thats the only way the razor death makes sense to me. Also, I dont come out swinging I build cases with other peoples own words and actions Which I will be doing with others tonight as well. You were first because your actions changed the most day over day.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Re: Streaker's F11 game Day 1 (9/9)

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:14 pm

rizky_biznezz wrote:i dont know what to make of it... you all make good points and arguments i am constantly changing my mind about who i think is suspicious..

mad mitch seems to be making his way through the list accusing tim, aage... and now bosaard for possibly being tims partner in crime despite bosaard firstly calling tim suspicious for not reading the setup.. also throwing in other mafias and roles that were never mentioned doesnt help me lol..

i cant work out tim.. i dont know if he is suspicious or if pt and subtle are trying really hard to make him look suspicious by exaggerating his comments and making us read more in to them... also subtle voting for pt at the start and then unvoting may have been a decoy.. im suspicious of everything now do u see why i am having so much trouble coming up with posts :)

bos seems to be trying to work it out but i dont know if he is just making good points about people that arent guilty because he knows who is.. but at the moment i think safe

aage hasnt really said much... other than a few comments early on and then a comment about not much happening on day 1 so i dont have much on him

still working on my thoughts for epi

U seem to have conveniently missed this one

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:19 pm

rizky_biznezz wrote:
rizky_biznezz wrote:i dont know what to make of it... you all make good points and arguments i am constantly changing my mind about who i think is suspicious..

mad mitch seems to be making his way through the list accusing tim, aage... and now bosaard for possibly being tims partner in crime despite bosaard firstly calling tim suspicious for not reading the setup.. also throwing in other mafias and roles that were never mentioned doesnt help me lol..

i cant work out tim.. i dont know if he is suspicious or if pt and subtle are trying really hard to make him look suspicious by exaggerating his comments and making us read more in to them... also subtle voting for pt at the start and then unvoting may have been a decoy.. im suspicious of everything now do u see why i am having so much trouble coming up with posts :)

bos seems to be trying to work it out but i dont know if he is just making good points about people that arent guilty because he knows who is.. but at the moment i think safe

aage hasnt really said much... other than a few comments early on and then a comment about not much happening on day 1 so i dont have much on him

Glad you got more than one post in 20 pages of day 1 and 2 that had any thought in it.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby subtleknifewield on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:23 pm

I did not come out swinging at you, I provided my reads as Epi asked me to. Reads help push things forward, but your reaction to the proved interesting, at the very least.

It was a mild suspicion, but now it's mounting with every post from you...

Postby ptlowe on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Wheres Mitch btw? He usually has something to say by now... Been up for 23 hours will look at skw's posts, mitch's and Epis tomorrow morning.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes but the one that i pin u as my suspect u miss... All that effort and it points more to u as scum than me.. Everyone can read my posts freely don't really see what ur post adds and yet I'm the one with no substance

I already explained that in the beginning I was just seeing how it worked and what went on, since then I have been trying to make an effort... And with bos gone the main one who has contributed everyone needs to be making arguments if we have any chance..

I'm thinking the same about urs and pts reactions, subtle lol.. But I still don't know about Mitch who isn't posting and I haven't made my mind up about epi either..

I have to go too I will be back later to answer any questions

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:56 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:

you seem smarter than you let on fos
Cadet madmitch

Postby madmitch on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:04 am

I also was wary of SKW vote on tim, but tims playing had me also voting and un voting for him . I am really thinking that Rizky is using his so called newness to suck us in and is scum, but who is the second one ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby subtleknifewield on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 am

My odds are on a player with some mafia experience, most likely.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives