Conquer Club

[Official]Adventure time mafia:MAFIA WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MVP?

Dakky21
11%
Hotshot53
No votes
Whatsausage?
89%

Total votes : 9

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia(5/13)D5:Rageberrys

Postby the white rose on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 am

if soldier is modkilled and flips town, that will leave us no worse off, as soldier is not playing in any case and with my double vote we can still lynch scum today....if however he flips scum, then we are 3-1, means we still cannot mislynch but a scum kill will win us the game today.
Sergeant 1st Class the white rose

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:09 am

Whatsausage wrote:Well dang, I maybe should've waited it out to see if people would switch to Tim, but I didn't think I'd be able to make it back.

I was wrong about Ragian too.. :cry: I should've pushed my top suspect all day

Today I am all about Tim. His partner must be hotshot or soldier, probably hotshot since Tim has mostly avoided him iirc. I think Tim is the place to start though. I'd say scum odds are 95% Tim, 60% Hotshot, 39% Soldier, 1% TWR (would require him to be a double voting godfather) This should add to 200% for the likely two scum.

So I will be voting Tim today, because with LYLO, I would much rather start with 95% than with 60% even if those numbers are somewhat arbitrary.

Does anyone disagree with any of this?

i disaee because i am town. you een after me from the get go... what you have up your azz with getting me lynched?
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 am

so there is 2 skum left 5 players left we no lynch today skum kill that brings us to 4 alive 2 skum 2 town with a double voter

i can see skum keeping the double voter alive last night because hes been leading everyone to the noose every day.

this game is slowly bringing back memorys of anothe game where everyone assumed 1 guy was confirmed town because he was cop....turned out to be skum, im not wiling to act on just that alone though.

im curious if its hotshot and bos maybe ausage and bos??

i dont see sausage and hotshot being a pair.
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby the white rose on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:42 am

tim i think you are getting your games mixed up again. bos is not in this game.

if we no lynch today all scum have to do is kill the double voter tonight to win, so no way will they keep me alive.

even if soldier is modkilled and flips scum, 3-1 to town means we either kill scum tonight or kill scum tomorrow, but we only get one shot at it, so in theory a nolynch today would be ok, except scum will just kill me and we will be no better off tomorrow...in effect all we do is defer the decision to lynch till tomorrow when town will need a unanimous vote to get scum, today, all we need to do is get 2 of the 3 town to agree, so long as one of them is me. so, really it will be better to go for it today.

my vote will be decisive today, if i vote wrong scum will quick hammer for the win, if i wait till everyone else has voted, i will have a choice of who to hammer.

But it is important that no town votes at all just yet, just one town vote will allow scum's 2 votes to quick hammer and if that happens we lose.

So please, lets discuss, but no voting till we can get an agreement.

Postby TimWoodbury on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:51 am

yah i meant soldier not bos thats my bad lol
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Whatsausage on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 am

TimWoodbury wrote:i disaee because i am town. you een after me from the get go... what you have up your azz with getting me lynched?

I figured you would disagree 8-)
I want you lynched because I think you are scum. Every day since Day 2 you have been a main target and not just by me (to lesser extent yesterday) and you have survived by the skin of your teeth twice while town were lynched. While it is possible and even common for both main votes to be on town players, it becomes less and less likely the more other players flip town.

the white rose wrote:what sausage, i would normally agree with you, but i laid a little bit of a trap yesterday saying i would be looking to lynch tim today, i am very surprised to still be alive today, especially if tim is scum.
These is pure WIFOM. While I find it strange that you are still alive, I don't think we can read anyone else's alignment out of it.

yes today is lylo if we mislynch today then its a simple job to nk me and we cannot win, unless we have a doc.

do we have a doc here? if so please do not claim, but seems to be protecting the wrong one each night. if we mislynch today that will leave us at 2-2, but should the mafia fail tonight by targeting the same player that doc is protecting, and i survive till tomorrow, at 2-2, with my double vote we would still have a chance.
So you basically ask for a doc twice, and then say not to claim. You go on to say that the doc must protect you tonight. This is such a scum move.

I think we all understand that it is LYLO today, 5 players and probably 2 scum, how about instead of restating this, we say who we think is scum. Who do you think is scum twr? How about you hotshot? And soldier? I think Tim tried, maybe he meant soldier instead of bos?

FP'd
he did in fact
Why do you think this Tim?
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:32 pm

the white rose wrote:tim i think you are getting your games mixed up again. bos is not in this game.

if we no lynch today all scum have to do is kill the double voter tonight to win, so no way will they keep me alive.

even if soldier is modkilled and flips scum, 3-1 to town means we either kill scum tonight or kill scum tomorrow, but we only get one shot at it, so in theory a nolynch today would be ok, except scum will just kill me and we will be no better off tomorrow...in effect all we do is defer the decision to lynch till tomorrow when town will need a unanimous vote to get scum, today, all we need to do is get 2 of the 3 town to agree, so long as one of them is me. so, really it will be better to go for it today.

my vote will be decisive today, if i vote wrong scum will quick hammer for the win, if i wait till everyone else has voted, i will have a choice of who to hammer.

But it is important that no town votes at all just yet, just one town vote will allow scum's 2 votes to quick hammer and if that happens we lose.

So please, lets discuss, but no voting till we can get an agreement.

Yes, you are correct to say no-one should vote until we've decided who should be the lynch.

I was going to ask for soldier to be replaced since he hasn't shown up in a long time, and I'd rather have someone active in case they really are town... I forgot that the mod said people would be modkilled instead for no activity.

So of the people we have left, TWR is the only one I would say I would not vote for.

Of the other three, 2 of them are probably scum... The way whatsausage and tim have been going after each other, they probably aren't a scum pair, so that leaves soldier plus one of them. He seems to be going after the potentially easiest-to-lynch person of tim, and never going after soldier's inactivity, so I wouldn't be surprised if what is the other scum. In either case, I don't see a scenario where soldier isn't scum, so I'd recommend lynching him first.
Major HotShot53

Postby Endgame422 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:53 am

Soldier4ChristSkeleton Princess
Vanilla townie

Has been MODkilled for inactivity/not responding to my PMs
Day 5 continues
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby the white rose on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

well that is a blow.

only 1 of you remaining 3 is town, agree with me and we can lynch a scum today, but if and when i die tonight, that will leave just 1 town and 1 scum alive tomorrow. so i don't think we can win anymore.....unless the other townie can protect me.

Postby Whatsausage on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:23 am

:x Dang it.

Well since there are likely two scum among the three of us twr, I think you will have to just decide, since all of us will just call the other two scum. You should announce who you are going to target before you vote though, and give that player a chance to defend themselves.

Tell me that Tim and hotshot haven't been scummy players this game though. Hot shot has been borderline active at best in a game where the more active players have been called scum most often. Tim has come and gone as well. The case on him has also been made for days, and he has been inconsistent the entire game, coming out nearly every day against someone before no one backed him up and he then went hard the other way. Pretty much throwing things out to see what sticks.
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby Whatsausage on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 am

I think it's time:

I am Cinnamon Bun the town doctor twr. If we lynch tim or hotshot today, I can protect you tonight and even if they kill me, you will be able to lynch the other tomorrow.

N1 I tried to save streaker, because I had no idea really, just took a shot in the dark on thinking scum may kill an experienced player.
N2 I tried to save mitch, but I failed for some reason. The scum must have a busdriver or something that allowed them around my save.
N3 I tried going off the wall and saving pt, because I didn't really trust Pixar's claim.
N4 I was on you, because I was finally convinced that while even though there was likely a busdriver, you weren't scum because of your lack of a hammer.

There must be a pr left for the town, otherwise the game would be impossible and just end.

So my hope is that once we kill one of the scum, they will no longer be able to go around my protection. Vote Tim, and we'll get hotshot tomorrow.

I think I did pretty well at hiding as the doc :) although my power hasn't done us any good yet
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:01 am

[color=#FF0000][/colorvote sausage you can claim to have tried to save anyone who didnt die at night, i know i am town and im prety shre twr is town and there is only me u and twr left (looking 1st the 1st page) and 1 of u 2 are skum and as i said i dont think its twr. i think sausage waited so long on his claim of doc to see if anyone else was gonna flip doc (he couldnt fake claim doc if there was one or hed of been lynched well before now(
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:01 am

eBWOPvote sausage
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby the white rose on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:26 pm

well, i have no decision to make really.

Only way town can win is if we have a doc.

Don't rreally believe sausage, doubt there will be another protective role in the game.

But I have no choice, Tim has claimed VT, and made no attempt to counterclaim sausage, so clearly he is not doc. Therefore if is claim of VT is correct, its not enough to win the game for town, only way to win is if there is a doc, which i doubt to be honest.

so have to lynch tim and hope that either sausage or hotshot can protect me, if they can we win, if they cannot we lose.

vote tim

Postby Endgame422 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 pm

TimWoodburyMuscle Princess Vanilla Townie
Has been lynched.
Game over.
Mafia of whatsausage?,Hotshot53 and dakky21Win
Lieutenant Endgame422

Re: [Official]Adventure time mafia:MAFIA WIN!

Postby HotShot53 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:29 pm

Good game all :)

TimWoodbury wrote:

This line made me laugh... well played whatsausage, almost no-one suspected you the entire game.

the white rose wrote:well, i have no decision to make really.

Don't rreally believe sausage, doubt there will be another protective role in the game.

But I have no choice, Tim has claimed VT, and made no attempt to counterclaim sausage, so clearly he is not doc. Therefore if is claim of VT is correct, its not enough to win the game for town, only way to win is if there is a doc, which i doubt to be honest.

so have to lynch tim and hope that either sausage or hotshot can protect me, if they can we win, if they cannot we lose.

vote tim

Yeah, you really didn't have much choice here, it was basically game over already. I was considering just coming out as scum, saying vote me if you like just to hurry it up, because as long as tim wasn't lying about being VT, then it was already game over.
Major HotShot53

Postby Whatsausage on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:06 pm

HotShot53 wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:

This line made me laugh... well played whatsausage, almost no-one suspected you the entire game.

Haha me too, well done hotshot 8-)
the white rose wrote:well, i have no decision to make really.

vote tim

I would've done the same thing right then if I were you twr. That was the only chance of winning.
That's why I went ahead and claimed like that, I figured we won unless tim was lying about being vt, so may as well speed the game up.

By the way though, if I really was the doc, I would have waited that long to claim as well. No reason to before that, since it isn't really a counterclaim of a jailor. Thanks for lynching him for me though :D

I think this game can be a good example to all of the reasons not to claim without reason and that someone pressuring you, even if you are town, does not make that player scum.
Colonel Whatsausage

Postby TimWoodbury on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:24 pm

do i was right about sausage daym you twr leading all the lynches grrrr
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:44 pm

Finally an official game won ! LOL !
Great job Sausage! Hotshot, you weren't bad either, but you just stayed low under the radar with not much posts... ;)
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:12 am

Congratulations mafia. In all seriousness though, D2 was spent as an argument between four town players, thats a very dirty way to win. Outside of that you played very well.

Hotshot - Stop targeting the most experienced town player everytime for kills. It doesnt go unnoticed.

So White Rose - What have you learnt from this game? This is the most important question as we felt in the death thread that you were getting a very good introduction to Mafia and were learning lessons as you went.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Ragian on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:49 am

Inactivity is so bad in this game. Thanks for hosting the almost unhostable, Endgame!
Captain Ragian

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:13 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Hotshot - Stop targeting the most experienced town player everytime for kills. It doesnt go unnoticed.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? While I was part of the team, we killed mitch for being the cop (he claimed way too early), pixar for being the watcher, and then whatsausage decided we should kill ragian the last night since he thought he was most likely to go after whatsausage.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:14 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:So White Rose - What have you learnt from this game? This is the most important question as we felt in the death thread that you were getting a very good introduction to Mafia and were learning lessons as you went.

Can you post the link to the death thread? I'd be interested in what everyone else was saying about the game. The scum chat is at http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/9sscHGNVNBg
Major HotShot53

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:26 am

HotShot53 wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Hotshot - Stop targeting the most experienced town player everytime for kills. It doesnt go unnoticed.

I'm not sure what you mean by this? While I was part of the team, we killed mitch for being the cop (he claimed way too early), pixar for being the watcher, and then whatsausage decided we should kill ragian the last night since he thought he was most likely to go after whatsausage.

You lynched me immediately.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Whatsausage on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Congratulations mafia. In all seriousness though, D2 was spent as an argument between four town players, thats a very dirty way to win. Outside of that you played very well.

What would you have done in that situation? I wasn't going to try and stop the town from going against each other, and I did have some input into the argument.
Colonel Whatsausage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives