Conquer Club

[OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (4/12)Endgame: MAFIA WIN

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (5/12)D4:A handfull of c

Postby dakky21 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:37 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:Good luck epi lol.. As for the reads dakky thinks its me and wing... but I'm going back to my original wing and possibly mars.. Think wing was thinking bos.. We are all over the place lol..
I will make some better notes when I can get to a computer tomorrow by then everyone else should have checked in too

If you are town and believe Epi and me are town as well, then the scum pair is Mars + Wing and why don't you put your vote on them right away?
Why do you need other's input and checkins if you are town and believe they're scum?
What is going to change when both of them say they're town?

Why are you waiting for some momentum to come up on someone and then hammer like you tried D2 and got it successful D3 ? (though IB was the hammer technically, you did gave your vote on Wing's thoughts)
Captain dakky21

Postby rizky_biznezz on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 pm

I dont vote early because it gives scum chance to jump on and lynch someone without us having chance to decide and discuss.. I don't understand why ur always in such a hurry to vote.. Don't u think its at least worth hearing what epi comes up with? Or what wing and mars come back and say? Especially when this lynch is so important.. Let's say I vote now and I'm on the wrong person all it will take is the 2 scum to vote and its over
Sergeant 1st Class rizky_biznezz

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Good luck Town.

LUKE..use the Force..

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:52 pm

I wasnt going to go here, but it looks like I need to.

Boss noted that Streaker had specifically spoken to me in global chat about the incorrect D2 scene. Everyone who has ever played with me knows that i am permanently contactable in mafiachat so streaker would have no reason to hunt me out via wall posts (check my wall) or discuss in global chat. Additionally, why would he want a Mafia opinion on whether revealing vig wrecks town the game? It's town that was hurt, and towns opinion he needed. It was my call to continue the game anyway.

I dont know why this led Boss to the conclusion i was scum.

I am town
I strongly believe Dakky is town.

I would rather lynch Mars at this point Dakky. Split about Boss and Rizky. I agree her outburst seemed town, but everything else tells me shes scum.

IB must have shot unrecruited traitor with their bp last night.

Streaker can you confirm that IBs night action would not have been prevented by the mafia kill alone?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 pm

I also knew that Streaker spoken with you specifically, I was in the chat when that happened.
That can mean only that he wanted to ask you as he thought you're the most experienced here and since it was revealed already, he wanted a second opinion.
It didn't matter if you're town or mafia, you were the one to decide what to do next.
And after it got in plain sight, you even commented about that other mafia game how mafia should leave IB alive to kill townies, which exactly happened till last night.
Captain dakky21

Postby Epitaph1 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:02 pm

OK, I'm going to do this in chunks, otherwise I'm going to get a lot of things confused.

I read the first day and here are my thoughts on the living. NB: this is based strictly on the first day and knowing who's been killed and their alignment. I didn't focus as much on those that are dead but I still tried to see the gist of their cases.

dakky - most townie to me. Voted TWR very early and stayed on him the whole time. I didn't see him talking as much towards the end of the day, but the fact that he stayed on TWR the whole time when he could have jumped ship makes him appear much more townie in my eyes.

Mars - neutral to slight scum read. Nothing about Mars seemed particularly townie to me. Nothing was majorly scummy, although I didn't like his initial offerings of tim, risky, and I can't remember the last person, but it was basically the lowest hanging fruit (ie newest players) that you would push if you were going for a D1 mislynch.

risky - neutral for the moment. at first, I liked how risky was giving a lot of evolving reads and seemed genuinely inquisitive about a lot of the game. I found it hard to believe he was giving so much consideration to the possibility of two trackers. I don't want to hold that against him too much because the end of the day was very confusing but I thought it was pretty obvious that there couldn't be 2 trackers based on the set up description. Of the 4, he struck me as the most willing to let TWR live despite voting for him.

Wing - neutral to townie. This is more of a gut feeling. At one point he mentioned he was stumped, which is how I usually feel on D1 when I'm town. Mafia won't admit to being stumped usually because they know what's going on--they'll just push bad mislynches instead. He stuck out to me as defending TWR until the bitter end though, which you could interpret that either way if you want: either he's trying a last ditch effort to save his buddy or he really didn't know TWR was scum, so he wasn't worried about being connected to TWR after the flip.

Of the votes on TWR, I could see Mars, risky, or WIng's votes being a scum vote trying to garner town cred. TWR had been counterclaimed and it really didn't seem like anyone else was a serious threat to being lynched on D1.

I'll be back after reading D2 later.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby dakky21 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Epitaph1 wrote:He stuck out to me as defending TWR until the bitter end though, which you could interpret that either way if you want: either he's trying a last ditch effort to save his buddy or he really didn't know TWR was scum, so he wasn't worried about being connected to TWR after the flip.

Note that goons know each other, but don't know the unrecruited traitor, while Traitor knows both goons. So if Wing is scum, be it a traitor or a goon, he knew TWR was scum.
Captain dakky21

Postby Streaker on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:47 am

Mod note: A mafia kill on vig would not prevent vig's shot from going through.
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby rizky_biznezz on Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:12 am

Do we think IB shot or was it too risky?

Re: [OFFICIAL] Stack the Deck mafia (7/12) D3: A cold deck

Postby Marashu on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:50 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:Do we think IB shot or was it too risky?

I think he didn't shoot. He pretty much admitted he was having a hard time with reads this game:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Yeh guilty of tunneling.Good thing it'snot real life and just a game eh? Not my best game. So sue me.

Since we're at lylo, do we want to massclaim? I'm ok with going first if we're going through with it.
Major Marashu

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 am

Yes massclaim
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby rizky_biznezz on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:36 am

IB said he really wanted to kill dakky.. Then dakky came back with i can't wait to be killed by u.. Dakky says it was sarcastic maybe it was but I can't help but wonder now.. Especially with his strange play... The general consensus is dakky is town so I'm not pushing it I just wanted to know if it was likely IB pulled the trigger or not so thanks mars..

I don't have anything fancy to claim just a VT so I can't really help u

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:12 am

rizky_biznezz wrote:IB said he really wanted to kill dakky.. Then dakky came back with i can't wait to be killed by u.. Dakky says it was sarcastic maybe it was but I can't help but wonder now.. Especially with his strange play... The general consensus is dakky is town so I'm not pushing it I just wanted to know if it was likely IB pulled the trigger or not so thanks mars..

I don't have anything fancy to claim just a VT so I can't really help u

You still don't get it ha?
At that time IB already shot dozen of Town members with all his bad reads, and he was so after me, that's why I wrote that, because I'd also flip town and then he would have shot almost half town lol.

If IB was so sure about me, he would have killed me last night, and Streaker said vig's shot would go through before mafia kill. So it is obvious he didn't take the shot, otherwise the game would probably be over already.
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:19 am

Traitor is bulletproof if unrecruited.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:57 pm

I'm almost caught up (page 20). I can't believe how much conversation was devoted to who could be the cop and bodyguard when the mod specifically said that the town got 2 random roles.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:04 pm

rizky_biznezz wrote:I dont vote early because it gives scum chance to jump on and lynch someone without us having chance to decide and discuss.. I don't understand why ur always in such a hurry to vote.. Don't u think its at least worth hearing what epi comes up with? Or what wing and mars come back and say? Especially when this lynch is so important.. Let's say I vote now and I'm on the wrong person all it will take is the 2 scum to vote and its over

I just thought about this for a bit... I voted you right away on D4 start... With 5 alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.
With my vote on you, if you were town, mafia wouldn't hesitate last 29 hours to put two more votes on you and win the game.

So, you're a confirmed mafia.

Next please...
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:13 pm

Epi. Why do you say town were given TWO roles?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Epi. Why do you say town were given TWO roles?

You said it a while back, though.

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:If Mafia take no powers then town have two power roles. Correct?

Town have two power roles to the best of my knowledge, Town Vig and Town Tracker.

What is so difficult to understand?
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:17 pm

If being the operative word.

You should let epi answer, i want to know his reason and not yours.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Marashu on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:32 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Yes massclaim

Looks like rizky started without me. I'm the roleblocker. Left crumbs here (first letter of every sentence):
Marashu wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Vote Mars.

Genuine vote, entirely based on gut feeling.

Really? Ok, there's not much that's been going on, but 5 days until deadline and barely any cases, so I don't fault you for wanting to pick things up. Let's play.

bosaardbeitje wrote:Wouldn't it be incredibly stupid to tell Mitch (and others) what they have to do to get on my suspect list and thus what they have to do to get on my Town list? I really don't see how putting that information in the open would be beneficial to Town. Only scum would be interested in knowing this.

Everyone has a suspect list. Bosaa, while I understand wanting to keep some things secret, once you assert something, it's no longer secret and you should be able to back it up. Like, your read of mitch not being on your suspect list. Once you say he's not a suspect, you should be able to defend why he is not currently on your suspect list. Convincing others of your views, letting people read you, and offering more material to the discussion are all reasons you might want to expound on your suspect list. Keep that in mind.

Early reads - nobody's really screaming townie to me right now. Reading ptlowe a little scummy for the following post sounding like he's trying to pocket bosaa, but otherwise I'm not entirely sure.
ptlowe wrote:
bosaardbeitje wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
ptlowe wrote:vote bos because shes not in my other games

That makes little sense. Boss can be a unique read to this game rather than muddying the waters by having to seperate out her play in more than one game.

This. Unlike others I feel no need to be in 3 games at the same time 8-)

but but but, your my new buddy

Night 1 I RB'd Tim. I figured that if town I wouldn't be hitting a PR, and if scum I could be distupting them and potentially stopping a kill. Unfortunately, I didn't know we had a vig, and IB figured roughly the same as I did.

Night 2 I RB'd Dakky. I was strongly leaning scum with him (even more than bosaa), and if dakky/bosaa were a pair where they knew each other, dakky would be more likely to perform the kill, in my opinion.

Night 3 I RB'd Bosaa/Epi. I actually got a different vibe from bosaa's rage post - it didn't feel genuine to me. (at the time - this was before we found out Epi replaced her). I was still thinking that scum were trying to set up two town lynches D2, so after mitch died, I reviewed bosaa and rizky, and wondered if bosaa was reacting that way because she was the goon and suspected mitch of being unrecruited. And even if that was not the case and she was scum but had a recruited goon, she was likely to do the kill N3 because by that point most people had laid off pressure from her.

So right now, I'm figuring that one of Wing/rizky must be mafia. It's possible that Epi/dakky are the pair, but that would have required them swapping night kills in the exact opposite order of my actions, which I think is very unlikely. Still not sure if we're looking for goon partners, or a goon and an unrecruited. I would find it hilarious, though, if they only took daychat.
Major Marashu

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Nice, very nice Marashu.... so you claim roleblocker but you don't claim alignment. With Streaker's mess you could have ended mafia roleblocker.
Speaking of, if you are really town roleblocker, then mafia has a role as well... which means Wing is wrong with his count and he is mafia as well.

Quick question... if you believe wing/rizky is a pair AND you're town, why didn't you give a vote to rizky? Scared of getting him killed?

Starting to think Wing is town and the pair is you and rizky...
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:28 pm

I meant starting to thinkg Wing and You mars are a pair
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:42 pm

dakky21 wrote:Nice, very nice Marashu.... so you claim roleblocker but you don't claim alignment. With Streaker's mess you could have ended mafia roleblocker.

I had assumed that the town part was obvious - first of all, the mod didn't mention anything about mixing town and scum roles, and second, mafia would have had to have asked for it, when it's a town role, since according to the set-up they choose their roles. But since apparently it isn't as obvious as I thought, I'm a town roleblocker. Also, in the interest of no loose ends, yes, I got a 2nd PM with my role, but no, that is not what brought me to the game at the start of D1 - it really was a coincidence that I was checking the forum and noticed the game had started.
Speaking of, if you are really town roleblocker, then mafia has a role as well... which means Wing is wrong with his count and he is mafia as well.

Quick question... if you believe wing/rizky is a pair AND you're town, why didn't you give a vote to rizky? Scared of getting him killed?

I believe that ONE of Wing/rizky is mafia. Right now I'm trying to figure out who. It's possible that one of them and one of you/Epi are scum. Wing/rizky as a pair is possible, but I don't think Wing would be so blatant about defending a scumbuddy. I'm also still waiting for a claim from you. And if, by scared of getting him killed, you mean I'm scared of bandwagoning, rushing a vote at the start of the day, and risking being wrong, then yes.

In a weird way, I'm starting to see dakky as town from his quick push on rizky - I think he's trying to see if anyone will bite for his quick vote, both to clear whether rizky is town and to trip up scum.
Major Marashu

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Mars its simple as it is... If you're town, vote on Rizky wouldn't hurt as 2 alive mafia could have already lynched him and end the game...
If Rizky was mafia, they wouldn't rush, but that includes you as well.

My "quick" vote has more than 35 hours in it's ass, and no-one followed it. Just like previous days. I don't know why I'm even trying.

And btw I thought I already claimed, as wing would say "I could testify it"... I'm VT.
Captain dakky21

Postby Marashu on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 pm

dakky21 wrote:Mars its simple as it is... If you're town, vote on Rizky wouldn't hurt as 2 alive mafia could have already lynched him and end the game...
If Rizky was mafia, they wouldn't rush, but that includes you as well.

My "quick" vote has more than 35 hours in it's ass, and no-one followed it. Just like previous days. I don't know why I'm even trying.

Ok. So, case 1: rizky is mafia. His partner is either you, Wing, or Epi. case 2: Wing is mafia. His partner is you, rizky, or epi. I do like Wing's theory about how the traitor is unrecruited (because of rose's actions). I disagree about whether IB shot.
case 1:
rizky/dakky - dakky has been pushing hard for a rizky lynch since D3. Unlikely, but the only other time we saw dakky push a case so hard this game was against rose. Unlikely that he is trying to bus both partners for maximum town cred. In this case rizky must be the goon and dakky the traitor. Possible with dakky calling on IB to kill him in the night, but that's a bold and WIFOM-y play and I don't think it's one dakky would make.
rizky/wing - Wing has been vouching for rizky all game until D4, and even then, he's saying that he thinks rizky is only a bit less towny than dakky. Either one could be traitor, but I think it would have to be Wing in this case, with rizky trying to figure out whether or not he is voting for his partner. Rizky/rose may have chosen daychat, but I feel like role cop is more likely, as we have seen no evidence of a JOAT (not that we would have anyway, with the skewed set-up)
rizky/Epi - once again, rizky would need to be the goon in this situation. Both of them going on the Wing wagon would make sense, since bosaa and rizky are both fairly new players. However, it was bosaa, not rizky, who started it, so rizky would need to know that bosaa is scum. In this specific case, though, I feel like they might have recruited someone. I think rose is a new-ish player, so correct me if I'm wrong, but with 2 newer in any combination, I could see them wanting to recruit the traitor in hopes of scooping up someone more experienced. But I could also see them wanting daychat to work things out with said recruited traitor.

case 2:
Wing/dakky: Wing hard defends him all game. dakky is hesitant to vote him even though he thinks he's scummy since D2. Wing would need to be the goon, but this behaviour is the opposite of what you would expect with Wing as goon and dakky as traitor, and in this case I don't think they would only pick up the recruit in any combination of rose/wing/dakky.
Wing/rizky: See above
Wing/Epi - Their fight was very convincing. Bosaa might have been able to pull it off for a little while, but I don't think she would tunnel her partner so hard. bosaa/rose might have been the pair N0 and decided to go for a recruit, which would be why Wing so strongly is pushing for no recruit.

Both situations involving dakky seem ridiculous to me, so while I can't say I agree with all of his plays, deductive reasoning suggests that he can't be mafia. I would say that, of the three remaining choices, I would say rizky/Epi is the more likely.

Vote rizky - assuming we get this right, I'm not going to say who I'm targeting N4.

And btw I thought I already claimed, as wing would say "I could testify it"... I'm VT.

Sorry, I guess I missed that one.
Major Marashu

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives