Conquer Club

One night ultimate werewolf - Game over - Werewolves win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: One night ultimate werewolf 8 of 8 - Day

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu May 05, 2016 7:28 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I already claimed my role and action, so I'm not sure what else you want from me.

Some inclination to defend yourself.

An alternative view on who is a werewolf.

An explanation as to why Falko is specifically seeking you out.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Falko hasn't responded yet. I trust Wing and mitch. voting pt or falko is too risky because of tanner/minion possibility. LSU or Doom would be my choice.
Major BuJaber

Postby Falkomagno on Thu May 05, 2016 12:24 pm

People, c'mon, Wing and mitch are playing together....
Also, lynching yoshi would be a bad idea, as I gave him the troublemaker card.

VOTE WING
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby BuJaber on Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Falkomagno wrote:Also, lynching yoshi would be a bad idea, as I gave him the troublemaker card.

Well you could have said that earlier and saved me a post lol :P
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Thu May 05, 2016 1:30 pm

that wolf needs a flea coller, the FLEAS must be driving Falko crazy. I don't think you gave DOOM anything but a good scratch behind his ears and maybe a belly rub, look in the mirror and see minion , I have my silver bullets ready for your partner wolfie boy. get one more howl in before I pull the trigger :twisted:
Cadet madmitch

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu May 05, 2016 1:31 pm

BuJaber wrote:
Falkomagno wrote:Also, lynching yoshi would be a bad idea, as I gave him the troublemaker card.

There is zero possibility that Falko is not the Minion, and look back a page, he called out Doom for support, (who cooly ignored).

Not buying it, last ditch attempt to save the werewolf.

Voting LSU is also a seriously bad idea as if you believe PT, then LSU is now the Tanner...

fp'd by Mitch who has clearly come to the same conclusion.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby ptlowe on Thu May 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Alrighty sent my vote in death to doom...yeah LSU would be a dumb vote
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby Falkomagno on Thu May 05, 2016 5:14 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
BuJaber wrote:

There is zero possibility that Falko is not the Minion, and look back a page, he called out Doom for support, (who cooly ignored).

Not buying it, last ditch attempt to save the werewolf.

Voting LSU is also a seriously bad idea as if you believe PT, then LSU is now the Tanner...

fp'd by Mitch who has clearly come to the same conclusion.

how coincidental...
Sergeant Falkomagno

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu May 05, 2016 5:22 pm

town: don't be played by wing. It's obviously he who is the lone werewolf!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby HotShot53 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:21 pm

The day is now over, discussion has ended. Everyone please PM to me your votes, if you haven't already done so. (I was expecting everyone to PM me the votes after the day, but some have already PM'd their votes, so unless someone PM's me to change one, I will count the pre-day end vote PM's.)

I will post the end-scene and results once someone has received 5 votes, or is assured of a majority vote.
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri May 06, 2016 5:13 pm

As the day came to a close, everyone had to decide who to kill before the full moon came out and the werewolves took over the town. After a full day of trying to get himself lynched, no-one would vote Falkomagno, and instead everyone decided to vote for someone who didn't talk much at all.

madmitch, BuJaber, Falkomagno, WingCmdr Ginkapo, LSU Tiger Josh, and DoomYoshi have all voted for DoomYoshi, which means DoomYoshi has been lynched. (I realize now I never said if self-votes count or not... I don't think they are supposed to count, but I never said anything about it and it doesn't matter anyway in this game).

benga and ptlowe didn't vote yet, but DoomYoshi already has a majority.

DoomYoshi was the Minion, so the werewolf team has won, town and the tanner have lost.

Winners: DoomYoshi, BuJaber and ptlowe
Major HotShot53

Postby HotShot53 on Fri May 06, 2016 5:19 pm

Starting roles, determined by random.org:

1. madmitch - troublemaker
2. benga - villager 2
3. BuJaber - werewolf 1
4. Falkomagno - minion
5. General Trevor WingCmdr Ginkapo - seer
6. ptlowe - tanner
7. LSU Tiger Josh - werewolf 2
8. DoomYoshi - robber

Actions:

Wing looked at madmitch, saw that he was the troublemaker
No-one was the witch
DoomYoshi stole Falkomagno's role, and became the minion (making Falkomagno the robber)
madmitch switched ptlowe and LSU Tiger Josh
No-one was the Insomniac

Ending roles (determining actual faction):

1. madmitch - troublemaker
2. benga - villager 2
3. BuJaber - werewolf 1
4. Falkomagno - robber
5. General Trevor WingCmdr Ginkapo - seer
6. ptlowe - werewolf 2
7. LSU Tiger Josh - tanner
8. DoomYoshi - minion
Major HotShot53

Postby ptlowe on Fri May 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Lol thanks for switching me madmitch
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby HotShot53 on Fri May 06, 2016 5:26 pm

So, what did everyone think of the game? It can be a little less balanced than normal mafia, and sometimes random events just screw you over, but since it only lasts one day at least it doesn't take too long and you can play a few rounds of it in the time of one game of regular mafia.

Falkomagno played the perfect minion, drawing all the attention to himself... however he drew just a bit more attention than normal and everyone figured out he was the minion. Unfortunately for Falkomagno, he wasn't actually the minion after all lol.

LSU Tiger Josh getting given the tanner role, but not knowing it until everyone else did, didn't help much. Winning as the tanner is pretty hard... ptlowe did a good try at it, and if madmitch has been making up the switch could have won with that claim of werewolf. I think having the tanner card, although hard to win with, makes the game more interesting because everyone is scared of lynching him (see about 90% of mafia games where someone always says "but what if ____ is actually a jester...." when no-one ever is).
Major HotShot53

Postby ptlowe on Fri May 06, 2016 5:28 pm

Doom you are soo smooth

Also gj hotshot thanks for moding
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri May 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Nice job Bujaber.

Dammit almost had it. Dooms steal does explain why so few appeared to be properly trying....

Lol Falko
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Yay! I winned! Although I had a pretty lucky night action which made winning pretty easy-ish.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby madmitch on Fri May 06, 2016 6:04 pm

good game all enjoyed it, lets do it again.
Cadet madmitch

Postby BuJaber on Fri May 06, 2016 9:01 pm

Thanks everyone, very well played regardless of what you were. You all played well; sometimes you just can't help it. The night actions and roles dished out definitely helped us a lot.

Wing and Doom you played very well. I'm curious if Doom figured out he was supposed to protect me as the game progressed, with falko being so openly opposed to mitch and wing that narrowed down the possibilities considerably. If it was your first game for either of you then very impressive indeed. In this game you gotta have quick deduction skills because everything that can happen happens in one night, and Wing was excellent at that. Any one small difference in the roles/posts and it could have been an entirely different result.

Hotshot: As I said before didn't expect it to work on a forum but it did, and it did well. While the night action is a lot more relaxing (lol..the things we do to try and minimize noise/brushing into each other in real life), I think real life just has so much hilarity that's this format kinda lacks. But I would gladly play again.
Major BuJaber

Postby Falkomagno on Sat May 07, 2016 4:52 am

Ahhhh Doom, you sneaky bastard!

I liked this game! it was fun, and fast. I indeed overdid it with the minion persona, but it was refreshing to be outrageous for once, as I'm always attracting attention and get myself lynched early in the game. I decided to pile up yoshi, mitch and wing, as if yoshi was saying the true he could confirm mitch role, so it would be those 3....unfortunately that deviated attention to yoshi itself, which conveniently was the minion.

Well played everyone and I would also be glad to play again!
Sergeant Falkomagno

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat May 07, 2016 5:12 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:End of the road Bujaber. Time to claim.

Arggggggh had it.

Was never going to catch LSU as he just didnt bother posting. That is more criminal in this game than normal as there has to be something to go on. And before anyone says scummarining. Benga did the same.

This is up there with that silver bullet game for aggrevating result. I had it narrowed to PT, Doom and Bujaber.....

Falko you played your original role well. A lot were willing to vote you, and you made it hard to think straight as you confused everything.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby HotShot53 on Sat May 07, 2016 9:10 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Nice job Bujaber.

Dammit almost had it. Dooms steal does explain why so few appeared to be properly trying....

Yeah... this game was heavily weighted towards the werewolf team, with 2 wolves, the minion and the tanner all starting, and then a second minion being created by doom's robber.

Lol Falko

DoomYoshi wrote:Yay! I winned! Although I had a pretty lucky night action which made winning pretty easy-ish.

Joining the werewolf team while not knowing who the werewolves were isn't the easiest usually, for example if people had decided to vote BuJaber, would you have known to join the case or not?

BuJaber wrote:Thanks everyone, very well played regardless of what you were. You all played well; sometimes you just can't help it. The night actions and roles dished out definitely helped us a lot.

Wing and Doom you played very well. I'm curious if Doom figured out he was supposed to protect me as the game progressed, with falko being so openly opposed to mitch and wing that narrowed down the possibilities considerably. If it was your first game for either of you then very impressive indeed. In this game you gotta have quick deduction skills because everything that can happen happens in one night, and Wing was excellent at that. Any one small difference in the roles/posts and it could have been an entirely different result.

Hotshot: As I said before didn't expect it to work on a forum but it did, and it did well. While the night action is a lot more relaxing (lol..the things we do to try and minimize noise/brushing into each other in real life), I think real life just has so much hilarity that's this format kinda lacks. But I would gladly play again.

Yeah, in real life we are always intentionally rubbing/bumping the table to try to hide who is moving around to do the actions... kind of cheating if you hear/feel the guy next to you move around during the troublemaker phase for example. Because of the short time and potential imbalances, this is the kind of game you just have to have fun with and not get upset if you get screwed over by the game, because it's guaranteed to happen sooner or later.
Major HotShot53

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives