Conquer Club

PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:30 am

aage wrote:Two more things. One: Dakky, never shoot yourself ever. Two: quicktopics?


I will post the link for Mafia quicktopic (made by Rish) when I get home because my copy-paste abilities are hindered by my phone. Unless Strike or Rish beat me to it. As for the Cult, we toiled in the salt mines that is CC PM system.

Dakky was in a tough spot because he would draw the wrath of Town if had he went of script and guessed wrong and he had every reason to believe that I would bus the two of us. What neither of us knew was that I or whomever I bused for myself would have your protection. In essence it was like that scene from "Princess Bride" that gave us the term 'WIFOM'.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:45 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:after a man orgasms his brain releases various different chemicals that make him feel sleepy

After DY orgasms he develops a new recipe for chicken taragon, rearranges his closet, and then edits a paper on the Collected Works of John Stuart Mill.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Al Fashir, Sudan
Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby BuJaber on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 am

As promised:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
vote BuJaber
because that one time I wanted to lynch him he should have been scum except the reality got it wrong so he wasn't. What are the chances that reality makes the same mistake twice? Logicked! :ugeek:


DoomYoshi wrote:[*]BuJaber Town Suicidal Bulletproof Graveler



It should have been obvious that mandy was scum. I taunted him with this before people hammered me and he completely ignored it. A townie would know that it was posted very tongue in cheek. When he didn't change his vote at this point I became 98% sure he was scum. Lesson here for all of us: sometimes an OMGUS vote IS correct.

At first I thought that town just considered me an idiot scum. Which is understandable because I'm pretty new to this. Then I thought about it some more and that just didn't make enough sense. so I figured that they lynched me as a scapegoat to then analyze the bandwagon. It worked for a little bit, when rish was lynched the very next day. Very Good effort town.

For the record if it is still not clear: I did not NOT NOT want to be lynched. And I did everything in my power to protect myself. Lost my wincon first freakin day --- that was very fun. >.< >.<

Good game everyone.. Crazy game. I was reading the posts everyday. Some amazing plays, crazy amount of confusion. Accusations flying about like it's the set of 12 angry men.
User avatar
Major BuJaber
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:05 am

BuJaber wrote:As promised:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
vote BuJaber
because that one time I wanted to lynch him he should have been scum except the reality got it wrong so he wasn't. What are the chances that reality makes the same mistake twice? Logicked! :ugeek:


DoomYoshi wrote:[*]BuJaber Town Suicidal Bulletproof Graveler



It should have been obvious that mandy was scum. I taunted him with this before people hammered me and he completely ignored it. A townie would know that it was posted very tongue in cheek. When he didn't change his vote at this point I became 98% sure he was scum. Lesson here for all of us: sometimes an OMGUS vote IS correct.

At first I thought that town just considered me an idiot scum. Which is understandable because I'm pretty new to this. Then I thought about it some more and that just didn't make enough sense. so I figured that they lynched me as a scapegoat to then analyze the bandwagon. It worked for a little bit, when rish was lynched the very next day. Very Good effort town.

For the record if it is still not clear: I did not NOT NOT want to be lynched. And I did everything in my power to protect myself. Lost my wincon first freakin day --- that was very fun. >.< >.<

Good game everyone.. Crazy game. I was reading the posts everyday. Some amazing plays, crazy amount of confusion. Accusations flying about like it's the set of 12 angry men.


Bu, joking in Mafia without getting lynched requires a certain amount of effort. This is because, and this is especially true for Day 1, the other players will be looking for any justification to lynch you (or whoever provides them with the excuse). You'll get the feel for it in time, but there just some things that you shouldn't write if you don't want to get lynched, and claiming PGO is one of them. Also never joke about being scum (I actually censured myself from quoting Don Corleone in one of my Day 3 posts just because I didn't want to be seen quoting a mobster).

As for your OMGUS, it doesn't matter if you were right about me, it matters that it was the final nail in your coffin. At that point I was sure that you are either a Jester or (I hoped) a Nuke, especially since you have already WIFOMed before. That's why I pushed for your lynch without any fear of reprisal since I knew that I have a ton of good excuses for wanting to lynch you.

P.S. To whom it may concern: saying that there is ANY percent chance that you'll turn into SK tends to lead to the same kind of trouble. ;)
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:00 am

aage wrote:Two more things. One: Dakky, never shoot yourself ever. Two: quicktopics?


If there was a scum busdriver and if my thoughts were correct about you being scum, we would proably be switched so me targeting myself would mean your death :) too bad it wasn't like it... and at least I shot myself as a bad guy, LOL.
Major dakky21
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Medals: 162
Event Silver (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (49) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (11) Tribe Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby aage on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:34 am

BuJaber wrote:It should have been obvious that mandy was scum. I taunted him with this before people hammered me and he completely ignored it. A townie would know that it was posted very tongue in cheek. When he didn't change his vote at this point I became 98% sure he was scum. Lesson here for all of us: sometimes an OMGUS vote IS correct.

Don't tarnish the meaning of logic with this... Here's what really happened. The guy who joke voted you turned out to be scum. Could've been anyone, could've been any role. Saying that OMGUS is correct for the sake of OMGUS is like saying a broken clock is right twice a day. What you should take away from day 1 is that Mandy was the only scum of 8 players who voted you. That's not 7 players misreading you - that's you, making a bad town play.

Edit- not trying to be harsh or vindictive, this is to help you in future games.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 am

aage wrote:
BuJaber wrote:It should have been obvious that mandy was scum. I taunted him with this before people hammered me and he completely ignored it. A townie would know that it was posted very tongue in cheek. When he didn't change his vote at this point I became 98% sure he was scum. Lesson here for all of us: sometimes an OMGUS vote IS correct.

Don't tarnish the meaning of logic with this... Here's what really happened. The guy who joke voted you turned out to be scum. Could've been anyone, could've been any role. Saying that OMGUS is correct for the sake of OMGUS is like saying a broken clock is right twice a day. What you should take away from day 1 is that Mandy was the only scum of 8 players who voted you. That's not 7 players misreading you - that's you, making a bad town play.

Edit- not trying to be harsh or vindictive, this is to help you in future games.


That reminded me of something that I have been looking forward to posting for the last three weeks (and which might make you harsh and vindictive :twisted: ): Don't you have a hat to eat?
aage wrote:If Rish and Strike do turn out scum I will of course eat both my words and my hat, but I don't think your theory holds water.


Naturally, pics or it didn't happen. :P
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby aage on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:23 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:Don't you have a hat to eat?
aage wrote:If Rish and Strike do turn out scum I will of course eat both my words and my hat, but I don't think your theory holds water.


Naturally, pics or it didn't happen. :P

Shit.

Wasn't it you that suggested it too? :P
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 am

aage wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Don't you have a hat to eat?
aage wrote:If Rish and Strike do turn out scum I will of course eat both my words and my hat, but I don't think your theory holds water.


Naturally, pics or it didn't happen. :P

Shit.

Wasn't it you that suggested it too? :P


I was sure that they are in it togather, but your eloquent defense swayed me to give them the benefit of the doubt. :lol:

Speaking of Strike's scumminess, I have a serious question about something that confused me: I remember a lot of you guys reacting to Strike's role claim with "Well if he is giving people potentially leathal speech impediment then he is probably on the Town's side!" Isn't PR distributer traditionally a scum role?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:25 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Speaking of Strike's scumminess, I have a serious question about something that confused me: I remember a lot of you guys reacting to Strike's role claim with "Well if he is giving people potentially leathal speech impediment then he is probably on the Town's side!" Isn't PR distributer traditionally a scum role?


If only he gave that impediment to me... I had a lot of posts but would never fail due to find&replace. Replace all "o" with "0" and there we go. I guess people counted on that, so such impediment can be towny or 3rd party, not necessarily scummy.

BTW final Post count:
dakky21 95
mandalorian2298 65
william18 50
aage 45
madmitch 38
Marashu 32
DoomYoshi 28
Army of GOD 27
HotShot53 24
strike wolf 21
rishaed 20
TimWoodbury 20
Iron Butterfly 19
BuJaber 16
gregwolf121 6
Major dakky21
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Medals: 162
Event Silver (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (49) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (11) Tribe Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby BuJaber on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Thanks for the advice. I do appreciate it and will learn from it. Strategy discussions should probably be kept after the game as I learned the hard way lol.

Should take into account also that when both you and mandy made a case against me it was enough to sway town. No offence to everyone else, they are all great players, but it was day 1 and they probably wanted to vote with any case that seemed valid. Better (as I learned) to not make too much of a fuss in the early game and go with the flow. I felt that it was mainly 2 people driving it.. plus a bunch of uncertain people (by their own admission). The OMGUS vote came after I already posted a few things about mandy, but that's fine at that stage I didn't expect people to take my case on him seriously because my words were tainted. What was shocking was how everyone just took it for granted that he's town most of the way. You made a fantastic case against rish, who fooled me even after I died and had a fresh perspective, but mandy easily skated by.

Btw not lynching william for using math made me so salty lol. What makes him so much better than me? :D
User avatar
Major BuJaber
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 pm
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby Marashu on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:43 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Speaking of Strike's scumminess, I have a serious question about something that confused me: I remember a lot of you guys reacting to Strike's role claim with "Well if he is giving people potentially leathal speech impediment then he is probably on the Town's side!" Isn't PR distributer traditionally a scum role?

The only time I've had a PR role, I was town, so I was willing to accept it.
User avatar
Captain Marashu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 am
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (4)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:22 pm

Day 1 I was on your bandwagon which looked good, Day 2 I jumped on Rish's since I had no way of disputing Aage's logic without immidiatly alerting anyone who played with me before that something strange is going on and by Day 3 out of 10 remaining players I had 3 allies on 2 teams so every single player who was not my direct ally would have to had united for me to get lynched so was skating by on 'Easy' difficulty at that point. Aage really deserves much praise for creating much contraversy as he did.

I was just reareading Day 3 and I realized that Strike came pretty close to doing the impossible and winning it for Mafia. :shock: He sniffed out william and got a pretty serious bandwagong going against him. Had william not made his isnpired claim and got himself of the hook, I would look pretty suspicious for defending him and this would be more then enough reason for dakky to put me on the top of his NK list, especially after I went so hard after his lynch.
This would leave Strike as a solo mafia against 1 evolving Cultie, one potential SK who was bound to be lynched sooner or later and 4 Townies and that is a loong way from impossible (provided that he would win if it was just him and Marashu left).

Finally, on the subject of math, this quote from Deadchat cracked me up and pretty much sums up Day 3:

gregwolf121 wrote:im just glad i died when i did, they are doing math now :shudders: the horrors


@Marashu Fair enough, I don't remeber ever being in a game with a Townie PRer, so it looked very wierd to me.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby HotShot53 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Marashu wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:Speaking of Strike's scumminess, I have a serious question about something that confused me: I remember a lot of you guys reacting to Strike's role claim with "Well if he is giving people potentially leathal speech impediment then he is probably on the Town's side!" Isn't PR distributer traditionally a scum role?

The only time I've had a PR role, I was town, so I was willing to accept it.


Yeah, in the games I've seen it here, a PR is usually a town role (I was town with one also). I think because in a non-vanilla game it's hard to give every town a good role without imbalancing it, a PR is a throw-in role that can be given to town to make it non-vanilla but doesn't really help town. Normally it doesn't kill the recipient if they mess up, but I figured that was just the mod giving some teeth to the PR, I didn't realize it was part of the role from the start.
Colonel HotShot53
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:37 pm
Medals: 76
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (2) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (5) Tribe Achievement (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby aage on Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:58 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:Speaking of Strike's scumminess, I have a serious question about something that confused me: I remember a lot of you guys reacting to Strike's role claim with "Well if he is giving people potentially leathal speech impediment then he is probably on the Town's side!" Isn't PR distributer traditionally a scum role?

Wishful thinking in my case, mostly. Strike had been my backup scum for a long time. Having William check him was more of a way to check both of them, honestly, but I guess I just didn't really want Strike to be scum, so I pushed different people. I'd have lynched you, Mitch, probably even Hotshot before Strike if the opportunity on Marashu hadn't presented itself.
Also, still waiting for that game where Strike and I are both scum.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
Finally, on the subject of math, this quote from Deadchat cracked me up and pretty much sums up Day 3:

gregwolf121 wrote:im just glad i died when i did, they are doing math now :shudders: the horrors



least i could do, i found the majority of your posts to be hilarious, and aage i want to see these hat eating pictures too :P
and mod great game, i actually really liked being the stealthy ryhorn,
gg all
User avatar
Captain gregwolf121
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:41 pm

It was a good claim by will. I would have questioned it more as town with getting Mandy's name but as scum I was happy enough to leave a town result on a buddy be.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.


Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
User avatar
Cadet strike wolf
 
Posts: 8267
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:03 pm
Location: Sandy Springs, GA (just north of Atlanta)
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (6)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby dakky21 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm

btw as i suggested to DY already, we should have a Pokemon mafia game which is "deeper".. for example... fire pokemon votes on water type get no vote counted, while water type votes on fire pokemons have double weight etc. Just an idea for the next game...
Major dakky21
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Medals: 162
Event Silver (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (49) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (11) Tribe Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am

dakky21 wrote:btw as i suggested to DY already, we should have a Pokemon mafia game which is "deeper".. for example... fire pokemon votes on water type get no vote counted, while water type votes on fire pokemons have double weight etc. Just an idea for the next game...


That's such a sick idea, I love it! :D
Vote counts by the Mod should be done without revealing how much votes someone actually has.

In fact, with your blessing, I would like to create an mod a game like this, after Rish's Wheel of Time game is done. What say you?
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby dakky21 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:26 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
dakky21 wrote:btw as i suggested to DY already, we should have a Pokemon mafia game which is "deeper".. for example... fire pokemon votes on water type get no vote counted, while water type votes on fire pokemons have double weight etc. Just an idea for the next game...


That's such a sick idea, I love it! :D
Vote counts by the Mod should be done without revealing how much votes someone actually has.

In fact, with your blessing, I would like to create an mod a game like this, after Rish's Wheel of Time game is done. What say you?


Of course, that would be great. But it needs more brainstorming. Ideas such as - fainting instead of dying - require revive potions don't they? ;) And there's that evolve thing... and a lot of ideas...
Major dakky21
 
Posts: 2328
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:27 am
Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Medals: 162
Event Silver (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (49) Clan Achievement (37) Challenge Achievement (11) Tribe Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 am

These are the roles for CH. 2

Chapter 1 never had evolutions, and it had some really weird mechanics which were never saved for posterity.
saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:after a man orgasms his brain releases various different chemicals that make him feel sleepy

After DY orgasms he develops a new recipe for chicken taragon, rearranges his closet, and then edits a paper on the Collected Works of John Stuart Mill.
User avatar
Captain DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 10243
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Al Fashir, Sudan
Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby william18 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 am

GG. Thanks for hosting Yoshi.

Before mandalorian revealed to be a scum to us during the night, I thought aage was a scum since yoshi's pm to me said nvm your still alive. I thought mandy saved me from recruiting a scum.

On the subject of math, I was actually trying to scum hunt when I was using those probabilities, not to confuse everyone. Too bad everyone hates maths.
Sergeant william18
 
Posts: 3367
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:45 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: PKMN Beach Mafia: Cult Wins

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 am

Great, thank I will put the game in the Upcomming thread. :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Image

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
User avatar
Lieutenant mandalorian2298
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:57 pm
Location: www.chess.com
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users