Conquer Club

Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Indigo League Mafia/RPG Final Scene

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:17 am

6. That's what I said.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Good job lynching the pro-town hero you idiots. Your win is actually a loss in my book. Now the anti-Christ is here to start the tribulation.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:18 pm

dakky21 wrote:So BuJ, at one point you said you are absolutely sure I am scum... looks like you were wrong... again... :)

BTW, how come no one got Gary is an anagram from Ragy-an :) I was afraid someone might mention that...

No. You were 100% scum and still are. It's soaked into your bones.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ga7 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 pm

Good job Mandy, townless games are tricky and this was interesting because of the systems and despite the players :lol:
gay4kwan
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby dakky21 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:32 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:4) Ragian almost caught MewTwo during Night 1 (one coin flip away).

mandalorian2298 wrote:5) WHY DID YOU GUYS KILL DOOM!!!!??? :x His posts had me in stiches during Day 2, but I have been rooting for him ever since he started roleplaying during Day 1. You rock Doom!

You clearly said in the Role PM:

Each Night you can target one player. If and only if the target player is a wild pokemon, you will have 1/Level chance of catching it. If you fail, you will get the ā€œPokemon escaped!ā€ message.

If the result of Ragian trying to catch MewTwo was "Pokemon escaped!" as you have said, I wouldn't bring it up, but you only said that action FAILED... and there goes the conclusion that DY is not a Wild Pokemon. Eventually he was and I wouldn't pursue the lynch on him if you told us that he escaped like he did in a coin flip.
Captain dakky21

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:37 pm

ga7 wrote:Good job Mandy, townless games are tricky and this was interesting because of the systems and despite the players :lol:
gay4kwan

Admittedly I got stuck too much between trying to appear town enough not to lynch and scum enough not to get killed by scum. :lol:

Now we need another game to see if we can get you to join and be active.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby ga7 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:41 pm

I was surprised to see you get NKed tbh, seemed well random :-s
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
Lieutenant ga7

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 pm

dakky21 wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:4) Ragian almost caught MewTwo during Night 1 (one coin flip away).

mandalorian2298 wrote:5) WHY DID YOU GUYS KILL DOOM!!!!??? :x His posts had me in stiches during Day 2, but I have been rooting for him ever since he started roleplaying during Day 1. You rock Doom!

Each Night you can target one player. If and only if the target player is a wild pokemon, you will have 1/Level chance of catching it. If you fail, you will get the ā€œPokemon escaped!ā€ message.

If the result of Ragian trying to catch MewTwo was "Pokemon escaped!" as you have said, I wouldn't bring it up, but you only said that action FAILED... and there goes the conclusion that DY is not a Wild Pokemon. Eventually he was and I wouldn't pursue the lynch on him if you told us that he escaped like he did in a coin flip.

...what? DY was a Pokemon, just not a Wild Pokemon. That is fully consistent with not having said "Pokemon escaped!"
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:52 pm

ga7 wrote:I was surprised to see you get NKed tbh, seemed well random :-s

Yeah. Only thing I can think of is that I posted a less than damning post about Hotshot (which in hindsifht was stupid of me anyways) and Legion thought he might be next on my list. Yet if he paid attention, I was more convinced on Ragian than I was him. :/

Cadet strike wolf

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:00 pm

dakky21 wrote:

I actually don't have half of role PMs any more, due to CC's 50 messages limit. At least I know what that was about. Sorry, bad wording
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby mandalorian2298 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 pm

ga7 wrote:Good job Mandy, townless games are tricky and this was interesting because of the systems and despite the players :lol:
gay4kwan

So THAT'S what "Ga" stands for! :idea:

Anyway, the players were great. I usually hate Survivor roles because they tend to make people play passively, but, luckily, the RPGing attracted the players towards fighting to level up. In fact I underestimated how trigger-happy everyone is going to be.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Talapus on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:13 pm

LMAO, Dakky got ganged up on by three of us.

Great game mandy with an interesting dynamic. Pokemon not really in my wheelhouse but was still fun.
DoomYoshi wrote:
vote talapus

You lying sack of cunt!
Corporal Talapus

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:14 pm

Good game all, I tried to deflect BuJaber's attack since I knew he'd attack me, but I missed the deadline by a couple hours. (And it turned out to not matter since Nag attacked me also).

Seems weird that leveled up pokemons needed multiple attacks to take out, but humans could be taken out by any level 1 attack.... made it very hard for me to survive. Didn't help that my two teammates got themselves killed day/night 1 lol. I knew my only chance was to deflect BuJaber onto Gary, and no-one else attack me, because I'd likely be lynched day 3 after the BuJaber re-direction. I guessed legionner was Gary, but was wrong with that anyway.

I'm also surprised how many people attacked... if I had been a WP I probably would have just defended and hoped to stay alive.
Major HotShot53

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:20 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:2) When I first intended to make this game, my fondest hope wast that Anark and Wing would both join. :mrgreen: Thank you guys for joining and for playing in the entertaining way I dreamed you would, you were both great. I especially liked how you ended up on the same bandwagon and am sure that you would have gone full Tango&Cash by the end (look it up, kids), but for the sinister forces of Team Rocket which made Wing attack Nark and then killed Wing. That was sad. :cry:

My pleasure. I stand by my comments, a lot in this game dont understand mafia.

And yeah, wtf Hotshot. What was that N1 for? I wasnt even gunning for you.

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I have no thoughts on Mars.

I am unsure why Rage keeps asking for my opinion. Why mine over everyone elses?

Rages scumtell found. Knew you were trying to befriend me.

I wont apologise for the following post, i was having great fun.

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Image

My opinion on TWO, Skittles and Fircoal is an opinion. My non scum list is fact.

And my favourite ever bandwagon starting post goes to:

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:I told you guys ages ago that Fircoal, Skoffin and TheWierdOne were playing as a three. Its not a new thing that Fircoals posts are odd. Can we please lynch him. Unvote vote Fircoal

For you Skittles

It was deadly serious. Sometimes words arent required. So proud.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:22 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I'm also surprised how many people attacked... if I had been a WP I probably would have just defended and hoped to stay alive.

SOME OF US DID!!!!!
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:24 pm

HotShot53 wrote:Good game all, I tried to deflect BuJaber's attack since I knew he'd attack me, but I missed the deadline by a couple hours. (And it turned out to not matter since Nag attacked me also).

Seems weird that leveled up pokemons needed multiple attacks to take out, but humans could be taken out by any level 1 attack.... made it very hard for me to survive. Didn't help that my two teammates got themselves killed day/night 1 lol. I knew my only chance was to deflect BuJaber onto Gary, and no-one else attack me, because I'd likely be lynched day 3 after the BuJaber re-direction. I guessed legionner was Gary, but was wrong with that anyway.

I'm also surprised how many people attacked... if I had been a WP I probably would have just defended and hoped to stay alive.

Defending had no long term viability as any level 2 pokemon with a strength against a level 1 pokemon could still take them out in one attack even while they defended and any damage sustained during the night remained for future nights until you leveled up. It wasn't until defense mastery was added as a perk night 2 and that allowed you to defend and still get xp that it made more sense. I had assumed everyone would opt for that but I was notably mistaken.

Talapus wrote:LMAO, Dakky got ganged up on by three of us.

Great game mandy with an interesting dynamic. Pokemon not really in my wheelhouse but was still fun.

I'll be honest I almost attacked him for the threat but I didn't want to make the game any easier for team rocket.

mandalorian2298 wrote:
gay4kwan

So THAT'S what "Ga" stands for! :idea:

Anyway, the players were great. I usually hate Survivor roles because they tend to make people play passively, but, luckily, the RPGing attracted the players towards fighting to level up. In fact I underestimated how trigger-happy everyone is going to be.

Yeah. Same here. :(

Cadet strike wolf

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:28 pm

strike wolf wrote:
Defending had no long term viability as any level 2 pokemon with a strength against a level 1 pokemon could still take them out in one attack even while they defended and any damage sustained during the night remained for future nights until you leveled up. It wasn't until defense mastery was added as a perk night 2 and that allowed you to defend and still get xp that it made more sense. I had assumed everyone would opt for that but I was notably mistaken.

My original role pm said i would get xp for defending.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Samlen on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:12 pm

GG everyone, was a fun game. Was honestly hoping it'd last for another day or two, but it seems that the scumhunting (and trigger-happiness) is strong on this forum.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:23 pm

I took a shot both nights, but I felt like it was justified. N1 I attacked Tim, thinking 1) he would be attacked anyway so I might as well get some XP out of it, and 2) even if he didn't, my XP is worth more to town than Tim being alive would be. N2 I attacked dakky because I didn't see any reason why him being alive benefited me.

Postby legionnare on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:30 pm

An awesome game Mandy, thanks for Modding
mandalorian2298 wrote:Legion was, by far the most efficient killer with two solo kills.

Yay!? (not sure whether this is a positive or negative accolade tbh)
So, I killed Aage night one for the EXP (and was lucky to hit a type I was strong against for the bonus)
I have no regrets about the Doom lynch.
Aaaannd a big sorry to Strike for killing you off, I picked my attack based off of who had FOS'd or "listed" me. I narrowed it down to Hotshot and you, mixed with basing off what either of you were posting and I picked wrong, my bad. :oops:
But on the plus side we got to see an evolution happen, right?
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby Anarkistsdream on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Good game all. I really never make it to endgame, so this is a pretty big deal to me... :)
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I feel like Mandy should modify this slightly and run another one. This game has a lot of potential and ended just a little too soon IMO. If you do that, mandy, we can make it an Official Game.

Postby aage on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 pm

When I saw I died during christmas I honestly stopped reading, you guys post so damn much. Was a fun game though.

Also, which of you shitheads killed me?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby new guy1 on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Good game all, and thank you for modding Mandy. The setup had an interesting twist and it was enjoyable trying to figure out what was going on. Though, I am interested in knowing if TR's roles worked differently than trainers or not, and how MT worked if you would be interested in explaining. I almost expected to be dead since so many people were starting to mention my name. I attacked skittles night one (thought he was scummy and felt it was mentioned by many others, so it would be a justified killing later on to the other WP) and defended night two, because I saw how many people were super eager to kill and wanted to cut down on the number of losses. Sorry for all the walls of text though, the size of the game mixed with less time in my schedule to make posts than I would have liked led to days of reading and then days of thought collection and posting, as it was the easiest way for me to keep up. I liked the game and was eager for it to continue as well, though I may not be around to play if it does get to be an official game, due to the lack of time. Good luck either way with that!

FP by aage - Legionnare has taken credit for your killing
Sergeant new guy1

Postby BuJaber on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:11 pm

What were the WCs of Team Rocket and Mewtwo?
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives