Conquer Club

Alien: The Return - Alien wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alien: The Return (4/8) Alien wins!

Postby IcePack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:09 am

This was a fun read, liked the new flavor. I had the AQ picked but I struggled even as an outsider as a way to defend or make the case in my head w some of the responses so even w a good idea of who I was after I think I probably would have struggled w this one

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby madmitch on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:13 pm

good game ,I wish I wasn't killed off so quick,my role was a bit strange, was security guard with gun ,then bang gun taken away until all other security guards were dead, so it would of been a tough game for me.
Cadet madmitch

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm

madmitch wrote:good game ,I wish I wasn't killed off so quick,my role was a bit strange, was security guard with gun ,then bang gun taken away until all other security guards were dead, so it would of been a tough game for me.

I pretty much voted you because the claim that you couldn't shoot yet made the role seem improbable .

You know in an alternate universe I probably got the guard role and shot Little Witt N1 for being inactive. :lol:
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby benga on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:55 pm

strike wolf wrote:
madmitch wrote:good game ,I wish I wasn't killed off so quick,my role was a bit strange, was security guard with gun ,then bang gun taken away until all other security guards were dead, so it would of been a tough game for me.

I pretty much voted you because the claim that you couldn't shoot yet made the role seem improbable .

You know in an alternate universe I probably got the guard role and shot Little Witt N1 for being inactive. :lol:

dakky wanted to shoot him, but then skipped him cause he wanted to give him a chance to actually participate :D
Sergeant benga

Postby Ragian on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:08 pm

IcePack wrote:This was a fun read, liked the new flavor. I had the AQ picked but I struggled even as an outsider as a way to defend or make the case in my head w some of the responses so even w a good idea of who I was after I think I probably would have struggled w this one

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:13 pm

HotShot53 wrote:I was glad the day ended when it did... if it continued and town considered why the game wasn't over yet with only 4 players left they would have realized the only explanation was no recruit night 1, which makes the absent player the AQ.

I had to make a good argument to convince pika to lynch you, or I get lynched... so I was highly motivated to make the argument. And I made sure i stressed it every time I posted... the more you read something the more it seems reasonable lol. Thankfully I had a somewhat reasonable argument to start with, since I didn't have much choice on who to go after, you and ragian were voting me no matter what and mud puppy wasn't, so pika was the only undecided vote so obviously I couldn't include him in the scum pair.

Funnily enough I actually picked strike wolf entirely for this post rather than anything anybody else said, felt like they were trying too hard to make that case.
Private Pikanchion

Postby IcePack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Ragian wrote:
IcePack wrote:This was a fun read, liked the new flavor. I had the AQ picked but I struggled even as an outsider as a way to defend or make the case in my head w some of the responses so even w a good idea of who I was after I think I probably would have struggled w this one

:lol: :lol: :lol:

?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Pikanchion wrote:
HotShot53 wrote:I was glad the day ended when it did... if it continued and town considered why the game wasn't over yet with only 4 players left they would have realized the only explanation was no recruit night 1, which makes the absent player the AQ.

I had to make a good argument to convince pika to lynch you, or I get lynched... so I was highly motivated to make the argument. And I made sure i stressed it every time I posted... the more you read something the more it seems reasonable lol. Thankfully I had a somewhat reasonable argument to start with, since I didn't have much choice on who to go after, you and ragian were voting me no matter what and mud puppy wasn't, so pika was the only undecided vote so obviously I couldn't include him in the scum pair.

Funnily enough I actually picked strike wolf entirely for this post rather than anything anybody else said, felt like they were trying too hard to make that case.

I'm pretty sure I stated this in game. But that post should have been a town tell. Not for putting in the effort but because I had no actual reason as Alien Queen or even recruit to start a day saying I thought Mudpuppy was possible alien queen, only to (especially with no one outwardly doubting my assertion) make a case where I backtr asked into calling him an alien recruit. I could probably have made the post flow a little better but I was pretty much responding as I reread so the post where I started pointing out where it looked like he had put in more effort was where I began to think recruit might be likely.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives