Conquer Club

I must be crazy mafia (4/7) End Game: Mad World

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: I must be crazy mafia (7/7) Day 1 start.

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 pm

BuJaber wrote:Gut says scum is mets or whitebone.
Mets posts have a tone that feels a little fake to me.
And I find it suspicious whitebone perked up suddenly when he was about to be replaced. Especially when he isn't putting much effort in actually playing if he's interested.

i didn't have a role at all bujaber, as i had been replaced by someone, so your gut is off :)

if my vote didn't count before, because I wasn't officially in the game..i confirm that i am in the game now.

Vote Bujaber
New Recruit LiL_Whitebone

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:01 am

Sorry guys, work + hospital visit. Didn't get a chance to really look in here much.

Unvote. Despite dakky still not explaining his mixing of my words, I don't feel comfortable at attempting a doc lynch d1.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: I must be crazy mafia (7/7) Day 1 start. Confirm here

Postby strike wolf on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:01 am

Final Vote Count:

Dakky (1)- Ragian
TFO (1)-Dakky
Mets (1)-Buj
TeeGee
Ragian
Lil_Whitebone
Buj (2)-Teeheegee, Lil_whitebone

Day 1 End Scene

As sun set on the town, the citizens looked out at each other with suspicious minds but none yet were willing to convict their neighbors without more proof. As minutes turned to hours and hours turned to days, fingers were flung in each direction but no conclusions were met. Some left town on business and others joined. Some left and came back but at the end of the day, their numbers were still full but their hearts a bit worn down from the day's speculations.

Day 1 ends in a no lynch. It is now Night 1. You have 72 hours to send in your actions.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Re: I must be crazy mafia (7/7) Night 1: Suspicious Minds

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Still missing a few actions. Will probably post scene early tomorrow.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 am

Night 1 End Scene

After a quiet day, town felt secure in their position. Many daring to go out into the streets despite the known dangers. One could be heard singing "the doctor will protect me. It's what he does. He'll heal me up and fill my wounds with gauze." He cared little that "does" and "gauze" didn't rhyme as he walked about the town.

On the other side of town, another could not hear the man's chanting nor did he know what would be coming. He saw a man with a friendly face approach him. "Hello there, fri-" but a loud bang drowned him out as the birds fled from the trees.

Everyone rushed to the sound and looked where someone lay in the streets. One reached down to check for a pulse but it was still as an unused drum. The town briefly wondered if plastic objects even had heart beats but either way, it was clear he was dead.

Dakky-You are A TOY!-Town starting role doctor has been killed.

Day 2 has begun. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:15 am

Sorry for the late start. I ran out of time yesterday.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 am

LiL_Whitebone wrote:
BuJaber wrote:Gut says scum is mets or whitebone.
Mets posts have a tone that feels a little fake to me.
And I find it suspicious whitebone perked up suddenly when he was about to be replaced. Especially when he isn't putting much effort in actually playing if he's interested.

i didn't have a role at all bujaber, as i had been replaced by someone, so your gut is off :)

if my vote didn't count before, because I wasn't officially in the game..i confirm that i am in the game now.

Vote Bujaber

This doesn't actually make sense. If you got replaced it means you had a role.
Major BuJaber

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:06 am

nope. i was replaced before i was given a role, and you made your gut comment while there was a vote for me to come back into the game. i don't know any of you guys, but your posts seem more off, than the rest. an outsiders perspective.

Re: I must be crazy mafia (6/7) Day 2: Missing the Friend in

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:34 am

Okay, which one of you morons killed dakky?!?!?
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:43 am

You expect us to believe it wasn't you?
Major BuJaber

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Ragian wrote:Okay, which one of you morons killed dakky?!?!?

...probably scum? What a weird question.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Sheesh, mets. That was a stretch. At least BuJ made it sound like a joke (even though I know he thinks I'm always scum).
Captain Ragian

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:50 pm

LiL_Whitebone wrote:nope. i was replaced before i was given a role, and you made your gut comment while there was a vote for me to come back into the game. i don't know any of you guys, but your posts seem more off, than the rest. an outsiders perspective.

I mean, you should have had a role. Because strike wolf PM'd everyone's roles to them, then game started. So when you originally didn't check in, that's when he went to replace you with mtamblsfusbrub (Or whatever his username is). I think that's what Buj is getting to. Only thing I can think of, is SW deleted his PM to you before you read it.

I don't care for his vote on you, if I remember correctly, you hadn't been online around those days when game started. I think that's just reaching for an easy vote.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:50 pm

EBWOP: His vote on you from D1*
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:39 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
LiL_Whitebone wrote:nope. i was replaced before i was given a role, and you made your gut comment while there was a vote for me to come back into the game. i don't know any of you guys, but your posts seem more off, than the rest. an outsiders perspective.

I mean, you should have had a role. Because strike wolf PM'd everyone's roles to them, then game started. So when you originally didn't check in, that's when he went to replace you with mtamblsfusbrub (Or whatever his username is). I think that's what Buj is getting to. Only thing I can think of, is SW deleted his PM to you before you read it.

I don't care for his vote on you, if I remember correctly, you hadn't been online around those days when game started. I think that's just reaching for an easy vote.

ah yes, there was a deleted message.
bujaber didn't put a vote on me, but his gut was apparently telling him i'm scummy lol. Maybe the fact that i voted for him day 1 :D

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Ragian wrote:Sheesh, mets. That was a stretch. At least BuJ made it sound like a joke (even though I know he thinks I'm always scum).

Well, even if it was a joke, it's a weird joke.

The argument about whether whitebone "had a role" or not is really silly IMO.

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:19 pm

after a re-read of what's been said, and still trying to remember who said what, while I am getting use to your names, i still feel bujabers tone is fishy. He's thrown out a few names at the beginning on not much,..tradition, jokevote, saying a newbie seems scummy, but i get that. Day 1 is just fishing.

Another thing I am looking at, is the unvote for dakky from TheForgivenOne.

dakky21 wrote:That brings me to L-1 so I will claim, I am currently a doctor, town aligned. If I am lynched, look at those who voted for me. Even with 2 inactives (mtam and teegee, some of three and fourth on the lynch could be scum)

btw, i live in australia, so my activity might be on at different times.

I had a switch action last night. I switched myself with bujaber last night, if that helps with

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:07 pm

I live Down under too.. But the rest of this discussion has left me confused.

I'm trying to help you guys out by seeing how mafia is to a noob and seeing what i can do to promote it, but I'm not sure where to even start. Hopefully it becomes a little clearer as the game progresses.

one question, How many people usually have a switch action in a game?
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:12 am

in a small set up like this, i'd assume only 1 person would have a switch action, but of course in this particular theme, the action roles are getting re-shuffled each night, which is a cool idea. You sound like you might have a switch action, and that's why you are asking. If so, you probably have my last role.

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:14 am

This is a mean game to start out with, TeeGee. It's not a regular game. Might not even be balanced.

So, if lil thing switched himself with BuJ, does that entail that BuJ couldn't have killed dakky? It doesn't, does it? Switching is only for being targeted, right?
Captain Ragian

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:56 am

bujaber isn't in the clear. I chose buj, because if he was mafia, and i ruffled his feathers by lynch voting him, then i'd hoped he would target me, but target himself. Nothing else to go on for my choice. Dakky made himself the target.
If i was mafia, I'd choose to kill dakky (claimed doc) to get rid of that role, and if he didn't die, then i'd know that the doctor can save themself. Mafia got the target they wanted, and dakky's bluff (to save himself) if that's what he was trying to do when he gave away his role, didn't pay off.

Postby BuJaber on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:03 am

Ragian I believe mets was answering your question. Not calling you scum specifically.

Like "who killed dakky?" 'Scum probably did'

That said with the recent posts I'm pretty confident now that lil and Ragian are not scum.
Unless Ragian thought mets was calling him out because he's nervous about being caught? ... not likely. Raggie boy should be pretty relaxed as scum by now.

Can't read TeeGee at all because of his new status.. makes it very difficult to know when he is faking being clueless and when he isn't.

I guess I don't like TFO's posts the most. Has a sort of detached unemotional tone which reads like someone trying to be as objective as possible. Scum tell typically.

Vote TFO
Major BuJaber

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:48 pm

LiL_Whitebone wrote:I had a switch action last night. I switched myself with bujaber last night, if that helps with

Why did you give out this information without prompting?

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 pm

LiL_Whitebone wrote:bujaber isn't in the clear. I chose buj, because if he was mafia, and i ruffled his feathers by lynch voting him, then i'd hoped he would target me, but target himself. Nothing else to go on for my choice. Dakky made himself the target.
If i was mafia, I'd choose to kill dakky (claimed doc) to get rid of that role, and if he didn't die, then i'd know that the doctor can save themself. Mafia got the target they wanted, and dakky's bluff (to save himself) if that's what he was trying to do when he gave away his role, didn't pay off.

Since dakky was indeed the obvious target, why didn't you switch yourself with dakky, so that you could die but save the doc?

Postby LiL_Whitebone on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:37 pm

why would i switch with the doc, if the doc could possibly save himself? if the doc could save himself, there would be 0 death, that would be a good result for night 1. I assumed dakky said he was the doc, because he felt safe to say it (save himself), and then the following players that got the doctor role, could play the same way, and then lead the day. Better yet would be if mafia shot themself, and that's what I hoped for, rather than be a sacrifice for an uncertain doctor claim. That's the best way that I can think of to play a switch role. Didn't even cross my mind to sacrifice myself for an uncertain doctor claim tbh. Maybe something I'd do if it was a crucial endplay.
With the roles shuffled, I think it's safe to say i had a switch role. It might help with information.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives