Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 4

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Oh what a surprise. You've jumped too early, though, my friend. Unless your scum partner is here to finish me off.

Also, that's not at all what strike is saying. You jumping on any train that isn't you is not equivalent to asking you to vote yourself. That's just ridiculous!
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:53 pm

I have absolutely no issue claiming if it's the start of a mass claim. Your choice.
Captain Ragian

Postby Tobikera on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Ragian wrote:I have absolutely no issue claiming if it's the start of a mass claim. Your choice.

No, Ragian. You're at L-1...you have to claim whether everyone agrees to a mass claim or not.
Your refusal to claim at L-2, and now again at L-1 paints a pretty scummy picture, eh?

To make it less painful for you, I'll claim again and leave breadcrumbs.

I am "Asking where a product is" and I am a townie.

@ dakky .....I never voted for you....FYI
Captain Tobikera

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Tobikera wrote:To make it less painful for you, I'll claim again and leave breadcrumbs.

Skoffin wrote:Dead:
7 Razorvich Lynched D1 Opening up all the products (Townie)
3 aage Killed N1 The Tired Supervisor (Lyncher)
9 dgz345 D2 Canā€™t read signs properly (townie)

Skoffin wrote: The town hear a PLONK as something falls to the ground. They check on it and find a body crumpled on the ground from blunt force trauma. Yay
Blacky has died. It is now day.

Skoffin wrote:You are The Useless Supervisor (Townie)

You are good at team member duties such as serving the counter and putting away stock, however you only vaguely know anything beyond that. You have been here for many years, but you still ask new staff for reminders on policies or how to do certain tasks. You like to complain about how ā€œtoo hardā€ everything is while other staff have a harder workload than you. When anything possibly slightly difficult comes your way you prefer to palm it off to another supervisor.
You get stressed easily and do not like difficult questions from customers, and again will send the customer to another staff member to deal with. You will avoid the phone as if it is cursed.
If a customer is at the counter, while you are doing literally anything, you will signal another staff member to serve even though you are right there at the counter. You are allowed to vote.

I'll just ask why did you Tobikera color yourself blue when all townies so far were green? I smell a power role here and a mistake.
Captain dakky21

Postby jfm10 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Skoffin wrote: You still have time to send a night action if you wish

You are Playing hide and seek throughout the store (Hider)

You come into the store with your entire family. You all start playing hide and seek through the store, running, laughing, and screaming as you go. You grab paint pens and draw on the shelves, open tubes of glitter to pour in boxes and over the floor. You play with any products you can reach, while your parents remain unconcerned. You head to the back of the store and find the perfect spot. You begin moving tables, unrolling fabric and grabbing boxes to make yourself the perfect little cubby house to hide in while your parents wander around not caring about the messes you make. You are allowed to vote and each night you may choose one player to hide behind. If anyone targets you when you are hiding then you will not be found; however if the player you hide behind is killed then you will die with them.
Lieutenant jfm10

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 pm

dakky, you expect a town power role to be a different color than the rest of town?

And let's assume Ragian flips scum. You haven't answered yet whether you think that would make pika town or scum as you said both at different moments in the game.

@jfm
Quoting PMs from the moderator is a big no-no. I know the rules are not laid out and only say standard rules apply), but if you're not familiar with the standard rules you should check them out.
Skittles! wrote:Below is a list of the rules used through the different games on this forum. Mods can change these the way they wish their game to be played. Thank you Iliad for these.
show

A mass claim is just the name+role
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby jfm10 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Sorry
Lieutenant jfm10

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 pm

ZaBeast wrote:dakky, you expect a town power role to be a different color than the rest of town?

And let's assume Ragian flips scum. You haven't answered yet whether you think that would make pika town or scum as you said both at different moments in the game.

I'm saying that by default, blue roles are 3rd party, and he roleclaimed in blue. But if we have more than one 3rd party it was a mistake to color it blue if it benefits town.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:53 pm

BTW if I knew if Pika sounds town or not, I would have answered. Thing game is really confusing.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:19 am

Tobikera wrote:
Ragian wrote:I have absolutely no issue claiming if it's the start of a mass claim. Your choice.

No, Ragian. You're at L-1...you have to claim whether everyone agrees to a mass claim or not.
Your refusal to claim at L-2, and now again at L-1 paints a pretty scummy picture, eh?

To make it less painful for you, I'll claim again and leave breadcrumbs.

@ dakky .....I never voted for you....FYI

Lynch me if you think I'm scum. I am handing you scum on a platter here, and you can't see it. Dakky has shown his true colour (here's also a pun for you) by bringing me to L-1 (if you want to talk about mafia code, you know perfectly well that bringing someone to L-1 is a big no no due to the possibility of hated townie, scum hammers, secret voters, etc.) Right now, I'm waiting for the other scum to hammer me (unless, of course, the other scum is already voting me, jmf).

I will claim if strike goes next and beast and Pika follow. We ought to mass claim at this stage to see if anyone stands out.
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:52 am

I claimed yesterday.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Tobikera on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 am

dakky21 wrote:
Tobikera wrote:To make it less painful for you, I'll claim again and leave breadcrumbs.

Skoffin wrote:
I'll just ask why did you Tobikera color yourself blue when all townies so far were green? I smell a power role here and a mistake.

Give it a rest, dakky. I have a history of using bold blue to contrast with other text. Check out The Deep game. Obviously, I don't want to use bold red, eh? With my 72 year old eyes, bold anything is good.
Captain Tobikera

Postby Ragian on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

strike wolf wrote:I claimed yesterday.

#-o

f*ck it. I am Expecting no creases in your fabric (Townie) (well, in my fabric, but the name says "your").

Let's get the rest up there. Beast? Pika?
Captain Ragian

Postby Tobikera on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:02 pm

Ragian wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I claimed yesterday.

#-o

f*ck it. I am Expecting no creases in your fabric (Townie) (well, in my fabric, but the name says "your").

Let's get the rest up there. Beast? Pika?

UNVOTE

Let's discuss Rage's claim. I have little faith that Pika and a few of the others will claim, so let's consider what we were just handed.
Personally, despite my aforementioned reservations about Ragian, I find his claim appealing. Hard to see how he came up with that as a scum, especially after a few liters of Carlsberg Elephant Beer or Faxe Extra Strong. On the other hand, it's not so spectacular as to buck everyone for pages and pages before he claimed. Why so obstinate? It's not information that is any more likely to get him lynched or night killed. If he's town, and that's all, then scum already knew that, eh? Cheers on putting the claim in bold green....one less comment from Dakky... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain Tobikera

Postby dakky21 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Since jfm quoted his PM, it's now easy to come with a fake claim. While I might believe you Rage, I don't see why you trust Pika so much and believe he is town as you said dozen of times already. Unless both you and Pika are town and Tobi and Strike are scum. But I don't see that as possible option, sorry.

fp'd by Tobi
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm

I currently think Tobikera and Ragian are scum.
Captain dakky21

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:38 am

@Tobi, my hesitation stems from me thinking that me claiming is wrong. Had it not been for my contributions, we would have gone absolutely nowhere.

@dakky, I've mentioned several times why I think Pika is scum. I still want him and Beast to claim, though.
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:39 am

Ragian wrote:@Tobi, my hesitation stems from me thinking that me claiming is wrong. Had it not been for my contributions, we would have gone absolutely nowhere.

@dakky, I've mentioned several times why I think Pika is scum. I still want him and Beast to claim, though.

Why Pika is town, damnit. Sorry. Hung over. (why did Tobi know I had been out drinking?)
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 am

Sorry JMF, it is against the rules to quote your role PM like that. I know you are new and unlikely realised it was against the rules so I'm not mad about it, however in the interest of fairness of all players I will have to modkill you. The reason we don't quote role PMs is because it's nigh impossible to fake, as such it would put some players at an extreme disadvantage.
I hope this does not discourage you from joining us in other games as you do have the potential to become a really good player.

Skoffin wrote:
You are Playing hide and seek throughout the store (Hider)

You come into the store with your entire family. You all start playing hide and seek through the store, running, laughing, and screaming as you go. You grab paint pens and draw on the shelves, open tubes of glitter to pour in boxes and over the floor. You play with any products you can reach, while your parents remain unconcerned. You head to the back of the store and find the perfect spot. You begin moving tables, unrolling fabric and grabbing boxes to make yourself the perfect little cubby house to hide in while your parents wander around not caring about the messes you make. You are allowed to vote and each night you may choose one player to hide behind. If anyone targets you when you are hiding then you will not be found; however if the player you hide behind is killed then you will die with them.

JMF has been modkilled. As such the vote count has been reset.

Skoffin wrote:Vote Count
6 alive, 4 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ----
dakky21 -------
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
Beast ---
Tobikera ------
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 pm

- We can now be sure there are only 2 scum (and we're at LYLO, unless we happen to get no NK tonight). That makes dakky's argument against Ragian even poorer. Saying "vote for the people voting me, I'm not scum" is not an argument for anybody who happens not to know dakky's role--the rest of town, minus the scum team, regardless of dakky's alignment, and any investigative role), especially now that we know there's going to be no second chance. To be fair, it was basically an OMGUS "I'm voting you because you're voting me" from the start.

dakky21 wrote:Since jfm quoted his PM, it's now easy to come with a fake claim. While I might believe you Rage, I don't see why you trust Pika so much and believe he is town as you said dozen of times already. Unless both you and Pika are town and Tobi and Strike are scum. But I don't see that as possible option, sorry.

So still going with the flavor train? I thought you dropped it. Surely if the flavour surrounding the player's occupation is not alignment indicative, then the name in itself is not either and scum don't need to forge a fake claim. And the description from jfm's role wouldn't be needed anyways, what's needed is to mimic the role names, which had already been given out by previous claims.

I was waiting to see what the consensus was before claiming, but it looks like the rest of town is overwhelmingly in favor of a mass claim, so I'll do mine
I'm Waiting at the counter, doing nothing (townie)
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby ZaBeast on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:51 pm

That being said, the fact that jfm was truthful about being a hider does give more weight to the fact ragian might be scum
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:23 am

Why does him being a hider make me scum? Back to the same argument as before? It's crap and I have already counterargued. It makes me a bit iffy that you refuse to see how scum not killing me (and perhaps jmf if he did indeed hide behind me, which only jmf could now whether he did or not) is a clear set-up. While I like your claim, I'm weary about your blinders.

However, I think dakky is scum. vote dakky

It's also interesting to see that beast is playing both sides here by debunking dakky's arguments as well as staying open to voting for me. Is it scum seeing which way the wind blows before casting a vote?

Now, Pika, claim.
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:57 am

Not paying attention (Watcher)

N1: Tobikera
N2: strike wolf
N3: ZaBeast

There cannot be more than two Mafia players as Town would have lost already when jfm10 was killed, and we are not at LyLo, we are at MyLo (unless Mafia have been saving a one-shot bonus kill). That said, No Lynch is of limited benefit (if any) given I am the only Town Power Role now.

Typical play for a Lyncher is to play the game as Town for the first day and to claim Cop on the second day with a scum result on their target, whether this is what aage was planning to do is impossible to say however, so I would not put much weight on aage-based arguments involving dakky21.

Preferably I'll be able to find time to do a full re-read of the thread soon (and I suggest everybody else do the same), so for now I'm not going to vote unless we get a deadline before I manage to do that.
Private Pikanchion

Postby Ragian on Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:40 am

I'd first like to reiterate that I think you're town. However, if you're suggesting that we don't lynch, what stops scum from killing you tonight making tomorrow the same as today but with fewer players?
Captain Ragian

Postby Pikanchion on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:26 am

Ragian wrote:However, if you're suggesting that we don't lynch, what stops scum from killing you tonight making tomorrow the same as today but with fewer players?
Pikanchion wrote:That said, No Lynch is of limited benefit (if any) given I am the only Town Power Role now.
Private Pikanchion

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives