Conquer Club

Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia END Mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Day 2

Postby dgz345 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:50 am

Ragian wrote:Dgz has had his say and done nothing to prove that he's town, and now the day is coming to an end. vote dgz I think several things have emerged from the conversation, though.

1) jmf has accused me of protecting dgz by unvoting him and then changed his vote to pika. Interesting.
2) Strike has continuously accused dgz for antitown moves but not voted for him. Interesting.
3) others have indicated that they were willing to vote for dgz but not followed through. Interesting.

If dgz flips scum, we will have strong clues about where to look for his partner (and yes, I believe there's only two scum).

To bad that I'll flip town. What u going to do then?

And I have done as much as possible to prove myself town.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:51 am

In that case, I'll look at the people voting for you, of course (and others will be looking at me, hopefully). If you flip town (and I don't get your gameplay if you do), I'll do the following two things:

1) Look at who has been on both lynches (especially ones limping in without much care).
2) Look at whoever just sat back D2 when votes on you started to pile up.

Who do you think is scum?
Captain Ragian

Postby Skoffin on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 pm

you have 3 days
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby ZaBeast on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:32 am

jfm10 wrote:I have said already my name reveals my ability.You are not a family member therefore your VT claim is total BS.A concern I have now is seeing Pika and Ragian selling you off as townie.

Since you unvoted dgz based on that and voted pika, does that mean you think dgz is town and pika and Ragian are trying to get town cred out of his possible lynch? And if you think dgz is scum and pika and/or Ragian are his scummate(s), then why unvote dgz?

Pikanchion wrote:No, dgz345 is consistent about all aspects of the role, not just flavour. This suggests a Town alignment to me because somebody putting such little effort into fact checking is not going to be ensuring that what they say about themselves lines up with other things they have previously said, so the fact that there is consistency on that point implies that these statements are the truth. Have a look at dgz345's other early posts (the bread-crumbing post was not the only one I based my initial read on), and tell me these aren't coming from an unclaimed Vanilla Townie who is a customer flavourwise:
dgz345 wrote:Employees does not 100% mean scum. As there could be "more" flavors. Like stated above robbers. Or ceo or the board members.

So regular employees can be town power roles as well. As they are not high enough in the rank.
dgz345 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:It's not definite but suggesting that customers are more likely to be scum doesn't seem like something someone who received a customer role would say.

from my information i would say customers are townies
dgz345 wrote:The reason I had blacky on my scum list is because he is a store employee.

I still feel that argument a bit thin. I don't see why his name couldn't come from scum, and if he's a scum customer I don't think it would be too far-fetched from him to try to get employees lynched.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby dgz345 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:34 pm

@beast Ive said before that store employee doesn't mean scum but I belive that store employee would not be VT.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby jfm10 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:41 pm

@Zabeast..I would still be willing to vote dgz but days nearing an end and my vote moved to pika again has him at L2.
Lieutenant jfm10

Postby Skoffin on Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:12 am

Vote Count
9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, dakky, jfm (3)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, rag (3)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------

Less than 48 hours left
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:39 am

Pika, strike, it's up to you. C'mon, now.
Captain Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:54 am

Ragian wrote:Pika, strike, it's up to you. C'mon, now.

None of em wants to vote on me because I'm townie.
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 am

They can vote pika like you can. (Pika probably won't do that, though.)

Also, if you are indeed town. Persuade me! Look at who has done what, said what, and shit. Point me and the rest of town to someone who has a guilty conscious. Right now, I think it's you and despite the respite, you did nothing to persuade me otherwise.

Or, we can have a stalemate and start all over tomorrow while scum pick us off one by one.

For instance, do you think scum are voting together now, or do you think they have spread their votes, or do you think they're withholding their votes?
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:26 am

dgz345 wrote:

Pika doesn't want to vote you because he thinks you're truthful and I'm not sure you aren't about your role name itself but I tend to agree with Zabeast that it doesn't prove alignment nor would you be the first scum player ever who's tried to establish early town credit by hinting at a seemingly innocuous claim.

I would like to ask Pika this: Do you believe that DGZ asking for Zabeast to give his name was an anti-town move?

Vote DGZ

I was waiting for a response from Dakky that doesn't seem to be coming and then work was crazy the last few days.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby dgz345 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:30 am

Ragian wrote:They can vote pika like you can. (Pika probably won't do that, though.)

Also, if you are indeed town. Persuade me! Look at who has done what, said what, and shit. Point me and the rest of town to someone who has a guilty conscious. Right now, I think it's you and despite the respite, you did nothing to persuade me otherwise.

Or, we can have a stalemate and start all over tomorrow while scum pick us off one by one.

For instance, do you think scum are voting together now, or do you think they have spread their votes, or do you think they're withholding their votes?

I'm starting to think u are scum Ragian.

If you where town I think you would belive what I've said already.

Unvote. Vote Ragian
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:36 am

Fair enough. Do what you gotta do, mate. If you are lynched and flip town, you can rest assured that I'll be on the chopping board tomorrow. So, it's important to notice who hammers (if any).
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 am

dgz345 wrote:I'm starting to think u are scum Ragian.

Unvote. Vote Ragian

So, do you think it's only me (of the four voting for you so far) who's scum because I don't think you're town? Does that then entail that the three others voting you think you're town? Because that would mean that they are scum, right. I don't follow you.
Captain Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Ragian wrote:

Unvote. Vote Ragian

So, do you think it's only me (of the four voting for you so far) who's scum because I don't think you're town? Does that then entail that the three others voting you think you're town? Because that would mean that they are scum, right. I don't follow you.

For now it's you and beast for me.

And if dakky flips again I would be suspicious of him.

I would not instantly say jfm is scum if he flips on me. Nor tobi.

Strike is just trying to get a lynch
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Pikanchion on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:42 pm

strike wolf wrote:Do you believe that DGZ asking for Zabeast to give his name was an anti-town move?

Anti-Town: No;
Skoffin wrote: NOTE: The store is irrelevant. This is a generic mafia game, all flavour is for fun only. Don't turn this into Into The Deep. Resume as normal

Scummy: Potentially, given the immediate context to the request;
jfm10 wrote:I have said already my name reveals my ability.
Private Pikanchion

Postby dgz345 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:56 pm

strike wolf wrote:
dgz345 wrote:

Pika doesn't want to vote you because he thinks you're truthful and I'm not sure you aren't about your role name itself but I tend to agree with Zabeast that it doesn't prove alignment nor would you be the first scum player ever who's tried to establish early town credit by hinting at a seemingly innocuous claim.

I would like to ask Pika this: Do you believe that DGZ asking for Zabeast to give his name was an anti-town move?

Vote DGZ

I was waiting for a response from Dakky that doesn't seem to be coming and then work was crazy the last few days.

So you think my role is correct but not my alignment?
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 pm

dgz345 wrote:
Ragian wrote:

Unvote. Vote Ragian

For now it's you and beast for me.

And if dakky flips again I would be suspicious of him.

I would not instantly say jfm is scum if he flips on me. Nor tobi.

Strike is just trying to get a lynch

You didn't answer my question: Do the others voting you (apparently except for beast) think you're town? And lynching you anyway.
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 pm

strike wolf wrote:I was waiting for a response from Dakky that doesn't seem to be coming and then work was crazy the last few days.

I don't remember that I saw the question, I would surely answer it if I did.

dgz345 wrote:And if dakky flips again I would be suspicious of him.

Ragian wrote:Fair enough. Do what you gotta do, mate. If you are lynched and flip town, you can rest assured that I'll be on the chopping board tomorrow. So, it's important to notice who hammers (if any).

unvote,
vote dgz

As I said before, I think Pika is scum. BUT. DGZ is constantly changing his story and we will never find out if someone does NOT hammer, and those chopping boards tomorrow and frightening other player with "who hammers is important" is bullshit. If he turns out to be town it can also mean Ragian knew dgz is town and provoked this reaction from other town player... because he himself is scum and he knew how to provoke that reaction since he was scum in last 20 games lol.
Captain dakky21

Postby jfm10 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Skoffin wrote:Vote Count

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, dakky, jfm (3)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------dgz345
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, rag,strikewolf (4)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------

Less than 48 hours left

Pikanchion ---- Tobi (1)
dakky21 -------
aage -----------
Ragian ---------
strike wolf ----
chapcrap ------
Razorvich ------ ragoo, chap, pika, dakky, aage, dgz (6)
blacky365 -----
dgz345 ---------
Metsfanmax ---
Tobikera -------

through voting patterns, only Ragian sticks out for me.
On day 1 scum may not even need to vote to have there job done but we'll blame Ragian for Razors demise
With what I believe is the family on Pika then there has to be 2 votes on dgz that are scum if he is town or 1 vote if he is scum.
Lieutenant jfm10

Postby jfm10 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 pm

I changed that vote count....please let me know if thats not allowed.
Lieutenant jfm10

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:18 pm

jfm10 wrote:I changed that vote count....please let me know if thats not allowed.

simple rule. Do NOT edit posts even if there is a number or an apostrophe " ' " wrong.
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Btw I misread you, you didn't edit post but quoted and changed earlier post. That is allowed as far as I know. You're allowed to quote others' posts and deliberately change them, but that generally tells you're scum :)
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:36 pm

Vote Count

Pikanchion ---- Tobi, jfm (2)
dakky21 ------- pika (1)
Ragian ---------dgz
strike wolf ----
JFM ------
blacky365 -----
dgz345 --------- Beast, blacky, rag, strike, dakky (5)
Beast ---
Tobikera -------

DGZ had been keeping busy by looking at various items throughout the items while being utterly confused about what they were and how much they cost. He had flagged down a staff member who dejectedly followed him around to point at price tickets that are SERIOUSLY! RIGHT THERE! everytime he picked something up to ask "How much?"
While he wasted his and the staffs time with pointless questions, the other people in the store had discussed him and decided he had to go. As they approached the staff member looked at the group and what they planned to do and could only feel one thing "Yeah seems fair" and stepped out of the way.

The town mustered together and beat the life out of DGZ hoping to find he was the bad guy, but alas mistakes were made

Skoffin wrote:You Can’t read signs properly (townie)

You don’t know how to read any signs. “So this is 15% off?” you ask, when the sign clearly says 15% off if you find a lower price at a competitor. “How much is this?” You ask, when the price tag on it says $20. You bring bliss satin to the counter expecting it to be $8 because a sign nearby said Muslin $8. Finally you bring some bathmats to the counter “That’s $20” they say. “No! The sign said $12!” you say defiantly. The staff, their soul drifting from their eyes in that very moment, ask if you were possibly looking at the Aisle sign. You assure them it was a price sign, and walk with them to where you got it. You get to the section and point up at the Aisle 12 sign above the bathmats. You are allowed to vote

IT IS NOW NIGHT
Lieutenant Skoffin

Re: Customer @#%$&**^% Service Mafia Night 2

Postby Skoffin on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:31 am

Scene coming in a few hours after I have regained the will to live
Lieutenant Skoffin

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives