Conquer Club

Powerless mafia, mafia win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Powerless mafia, Day Two

Postby BuJaber on Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 am

Ragian wrote:I always feel iffy around trigger happy dgz, but I'm usually wrong about him, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now.

The thing is, BuJ, I don't see what we learn from a Raz lynch as opposed to a Skoffin lynch.

Hmm. Okay what do you think we will learn from a skoffin lynch then?
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:27 am

I'll let Strike answer that one:

strike wolf wrote:[...]
Skoffin has been mostly absent except when put to pressure but has not shown up this latest time. Likewise shes only added reads and opinions when pressured. Call it a hunch but if she flips town, Id say Ragoo is likely town. I dont see him unvotong her earlier if shes town and hes scum. Know that if shes scum, Raz and Mets are almost guaranteed to be town.

From what has been aaid and what I noticed the last game. I geel more comfortable with this absence being a part of Raz's meta so I lean towards keeping my vote on skoffin.
Captain Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Just putting this out here. I've started to loose interest here. so ill probably only check here once a day or twice a day from now on
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby Ragian on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:04 am

No one can blame you. I'm finding that my erection is slowly collapsing like a flan in a cupboard, too.
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:34 am

unvote Vote Razor he should provide good info as well and sticking to Skoffin is just helping the game stagnate at this point. If we want to end rhe day and give this game any chance at life than we should lynch. Sooner rather than later at this point.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 am

Wait, why are you switching?
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:11 am

Ragian wrote:Wait, why are you switching?

The game is stagnating and we need to lynch if there's any chance to save this game. Most of the people who couls push through a skoffin lynch are either AFK or proving reluctant to change votes. Skoffin is at the top of my list for scum but Raz isnt completely removed from it either. From an information atandpoint:

1. Scum Razor: Skoffin and DGZ likely town. Blacky likely scum. Raglan, Buj and Pika slightly more likely town.

2. Town Razor: Skoffin and DGZ slightly more likely scum (especially since I still feel Mets is most likely town). Blacky more likely town. Ragoo, Bum and Pika slightly less likely town.

So id rather push through a lynch on Raz, get some information off a player who has not really contributed for town and been a bit scummy himself with the Day 1 vote than let this game stagnate to death sticking stubbornly to Skoffin.

That said if Aage wished to prod everyone and install a deadline, I probably wouldnt be difficult to convince to switch back to Skoff.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:26 am

Fair enough. Why do you arrive at what you do based on Razor's flip? If I may...
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:24 am

Ragian wrote:Fair enough. Why do you arrive at what you do based on Razor's flip? If I may...

Skoffin effectively put Raz and Mets close to lynch when she voted no lynch towards the end of the wagon (I want to say she put them at L-1 but I would have to look into that). In a game with only two mafia, I dont see any mafia player putting their scum buddy thst close to lynch and risking their fate to town. Meanwhile DGZ voted No Lynch early and continued to hammer it throughout the day. So if Raz is scum than its very unlikely that DGZ or Skoffin would be scum. Blacky was on the other side though trying to prevent the no lynch so Raz flipping scum is a little suspect towards Blacky.

Conversely, if Raz is town than it starts to look more likely that DGZ and/or Skoffin might have been trying to push through the no lynch to off townies and blacky was in in the position of defending them which seems like something hed be unlikely to do as mafia if it meant killing two townies. Espevially since I believe Mets to also be town.

You, Buj and Pika are also connected to the day 1 logic for having also voted no lynch but because of timing and how you pressed, it feels slightly less impactful. Really need to review today more but I can say that I havent really sensed much connection between you and Raz and DGZ's voting pattern right now makes it feel even less likely that hes knowingly aligned with Raz. Blacky meanwhile has done little today to suggest connections so only thing that seems likely is that he's not mafia with DGZ or Pika based on how they treated him. Buy has mostly been on DGZ but siggested hed be more willing to vote Raz than Skoff so his position slightly moves in favor of how I have him sitting from day 1 patterns.

Side note: I did briefly consider the possibility that you and DGZ were connected but if you and DGZ are scum that means Skoffin is town and I believe I already stated earlier that I just don't see you as scum unvoting town Skoffin at L-1 so I dont think you and DGZ are connected.

Also I just realized that Aage hasnt posted a single vote count all of day 2.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:45 am

I asked for one earlier, but he might be fed up with us.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts. All of a sudden, it feels like a mafia game again. I can go Razor.

Would like a VC, though.
Captain Ragian

Postby BuJaber on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Looks like strike is down to lynch both but he ended up voting my choice between skoffin/razor. :D

Guess I have to follow through now Unvote Vote Razor
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:06 am

I'm interested in the Raz flip too, now. Especially after DGZ said that he didn't think he was scum and BuJ is gunning for him perhaps to save Skoffin?

unvote vote Raz

Am I hammering?
Captain Ragian

Postby strike wolf on Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:57 am

By my count no. I think that's only three votes on him (I thought DGZ voted him earlier but unless I missed it while skimming for votes, he only unvoted Skoffin but did not place his vote anywhere) also just realized that getting a lynch now would actually require more people than those that have actually been active recently.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:08 am

We need a deadline and new rules that state that if you don't post once every X, you're lynched at the deadline.
Captain Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Vote Razorvich

the reason i don't believe razor to be scum is that we have zero to go on.

he's always playing MIA Mafia. :|
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby dgz345 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:11 pm

and i also mean that i don't believe him to be town.

i got zero reads on him. thats what i wanted to say
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby dgz345 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:58 am

@agee VC please
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby aage on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:29 am

Metsfanmax -
dgz345 -
BuJaber -
blacky365 - Pikanchion (1)
Ragian - Skoffin (1)
Strike Wolf -
Skoffin - Metsfanmax Ragian (2)
Pikanchion -
Razorvich - Strike BuJaber Ragian dgz345 (4)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Razorvich is at L-1.

I'm sorry I didn't post a VC earlier, I really should have when you asked a few weeks ago.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Ragian on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:34 am

Nice. I'm a double voter O:)

Cheers for the VC. Now we need one of the other sleepers in here to finish the day or, perhaps unthinkable, participate in the day.
Captain Ragian

Postby aage on Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Whoops, good catch.

Metsfanmax -
dgz345 -
BuJaber -
blacky365 - Pikanchion (1)
Ragian - Skoffin (1)
Strike Wolf -
Skoffin - Metsfanmax (1)
Pikanchion -
Razorvich - Strike BuJaber Ragian dgz345 (4)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Razorvich is at L-1.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby BuJaber on Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:41 am

Ragian wrote:Nice. I'm a double voter O:)

Cheers for the VC. Now we need one of the other sleepers in here to finish the day or, perhaps unthinkable, participate in the day.

Is this how this game will go? .. L-1 .. wait a few days.. some lurker drops in to hammer?

@Aage - will the zame modkill rule in day 1 apply in day 2?
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:11 am

Everyone has posted, right?
Captain Ragian

Postby dgz345 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:09 am

I'm kinda sure everyone has posted once
Lieutenant dgz345

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:38 pm

*Points* I see you Pika!

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Ragian on Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:44 am

Could get rid of Pika, too, for all I care. Math D1 and nothing D2. Well, right now, I don't want to vote strike, dgz, and BuJ. Although one of them is rubbing me the wrong way.
Captain Ragian

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives