Conquer Club

Seinfeld Mafia! Town Wins! Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Would you like a deadline?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:59 pm

yes
1
11%
no
8
89%
 
Total votes : 9

Postby ga7 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:55 am

Good call. Unvote Vote Firth
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
User avatar
Lieutenant ga7
 
Posts: 5344
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: Pit
Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (13) General Achievement (6)
Clan Achievement (4)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:59 am

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd (3)

Firth-Illiad, Ga7, LoVo (3)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena, LSU (2)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- (0)

Crab- Riggable (1)

TWO- (0)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab (1)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!
Last edited by dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:01 am

dustn you keep skipping my vote.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Throw Out Skoffin for posting all in red as usual
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby nagerous on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 pm

so if you just unvote and vote like normal its counted?
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 7505
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm

nagerous wrote:so if you just unvote and vote like normal its counted?
yea. I decided that the "throw out" wasn't working, nobody really liked it and I was kind of wondering if I should have even started with it.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:00 pm

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd (3)

Firth-Illiad, Ga7, LoVo (3)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena, LSU (2)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- (0)

Crab- Riggable (1)

TWO- (0)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab (1)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby nagerous on Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:16 pm

Any chance on downsizing the vote counts and 3 in 7 posts is a bit excessive too :D

vote crabnebula
if I haven't voted yet.
Image
User avatar
Captain nagerous
 
Posts: 7505
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:39 am
Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby KiwiTaker on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:06 pm

Vote NES good to stick with tradition.
Image
Vintage Mythology
Dulce et decorum est, pro patria mori
User avatar
Sergeant KiwiTaker
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:40 pm
Location: Trying not to murder customers.
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:07 pm

Unvote Vote Kiwi he probably is a good day 1 lynch since he is probably unable to blow himself up along with another person this game.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Louisiana
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:19 pm

People, Tradition is not always good here
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:21 pm

NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:22 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:25 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:27 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:08 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.


So are you insinuationg that you are a bomb or PGO?
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:17 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.


So are you insinuationg that you are a bomb or PGO?

I am insinuating that following tradition will HURT town by giving mafia a free kill period.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:19 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.


So are you insinuationg that you are a bomb or PGO?

I am insinuating that following tradition will HURT town by giving mafia a free kill period.


They don't get a free kill, your gonna die eventually.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:20 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.


So are you insinuationg that you are a bomb or PGO?

I am insinuating that following tradition will HURT town by giving mafia a free kill period.


They don't get a free kill, your gonna die eventually.

What I mean to say is, That lynching me will NOT benefit town at all.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:23 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:People, Tradition is not always good here


yes it is.

*Start singing* Who day and night must scramble for a living, feed a wife and children, say his daily prayers? And who has the right, as master of the house, to have the final word at home?... The Papa, the papa. Tradition...The papa,the papa. Tradition. *Continues with rest of song to self*

You are not amusing me... I WILL roleclaim if necessary.


MOst people do, at -1 or -2. It's kind of obvious.

if anything, when you people do this "Tradition" of lynching me, I just about hurt town's chance to win from my death.


So are you insinuationg that you are a bomb or PGO?

I am insinuating that following tradition will HURT town by giving mafia a free kill period.


They don't get a free kill, your gonna die eventually.

What I mean to say is, That lynching me will NOT benefit town at all.


Yes it will, no matter what, we'll lose an annoying person, so that we can get some work done. It's a plus if you're mafia.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:26 pm

fireedud wrote:Yes it will, no matter what, we'll lose an annoying person, so that we can get some work done. It's a plus if you're mafia.

Wrong turn dude.
I might be a little bugger, but it does not mean you MUST swat him.
Given the choice, I would risk the chance with someone else.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby dustn64 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Vote Count



NES-Hitman, Fireedud, Jnd, Kiwi (4)


Firth-Illiad, Ga7, LoVo (3)

Illiad-Firth (1)

Skoffin-Cena (1)

LoVo-NES (1)

LSU- (0)

Crab- Riggable, Nag (2)

TWO- (0)

Ga7-Skoffin (1)

Kiwi- Crab, LSU (2)

16 Alive 9 to Lynch!

RED
= most votes
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: The Birthplace of Basketball
Medals: 1
Assassin Achievement (1)

Postby fireedud on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:31 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:Yes it will, no matter what, we'll lose an annoying person, so that we can get some work done. It's a plus if you're mafia.

Wrong turn dude.
I might be a little bugger, but it does not mean you MUST swat him.
Given the choice, I would risk the chance with someone else.

well, right now, you're our best choice.

I wish I could continue this interesting discussion, but I have to go to sleep.
me have no sig
Cook fireedud
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby NESconqueror on Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 pm

fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:Yes it will, no matter what, we'll lose an annoying person, so that we can get some work done. It's a plus if you're mafia.

Wrong turn dude.
I might be a little bugger, but it does not mean you MUST swat him.
Given the choice, I would risk the chance with someone else.

well, right now, you're our best choice.

I wish I could continue this interesting discussion, but I have to go to sleep.

All right people! Would you rather swat at a known fly? Or will you risk hitting the beehive and taking out the bees?
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
User avatar
Private 1st Class NESconqueror
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Location: in my own NES

Postby riggable on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:46 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:
NESconqueror wrote:
fireedud wrote:Yes it will, no matter what, we'll lose an annoying person, so that we can get some work done. It's a plus if you're mafia.

Wrong turn dude.
I might be a little bugger, but it does not mean you MUST swat him.
Given the choice, I would risk the chance with someone else.

well, right now, you're our best choice.

I wish I could continue this interesting discussion, but I have to go to sleep.

All right people! Would you rather swat at a known fly? Or will you risk hitting the beehive and taking out the bees?


You are at -5, that means FIVE WHOLE PEOPLE more are going to have to vote for you in order for you to get lynched.

LISTEN. you have been dubbed as a 'terrible' mafia player. OF COURSE people are going to vote for you right away. So what? Day 1 votes are 'random' votes in the sense that people vote without thinking the person they are voting for is necessarily scum.
THEREFORE, just because 4 whole people voted for you, doesn't mean you should get all uppity! its more of a scum tell to get over defensive at day 1 random votes, than it is to just laugh them off.
so, CALM DOWN, theres no reason, yet, to lynch you. so no one will. Keep this up, and there WILL be.
(i hope my caps emphasised my points well)


In other news: Lurkers run amok in this game. post up, my friends, post up.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant riggable
 
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:12 am
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users