Conquer Club

****Super Land Swipe**** -- End ~ Mafia Win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:23 pm

wicked wrote:I think if we're even going consider the death scene by andy, we need to consider any *super heros* linked to ice, not CC names linked to ice!

Now that is a valid point to consider. Of course a word from him might help to..

so what do you feel about this tragic death wicked? Who could have done something horrible like that - and why?
Lieutenant HoussamTheGreat

Postby Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:48 pm

Bogusbet wrote:
Freetymes wrote:Ok here is a question...

Was everybody's stuff stolen or do some of the booths still have things left in them?

All of my stuff is gone!!!

What did you have stolen Freetymes?

I had Flash Comic #1 taken from me, I lived for that comic and I must have it back as my life is empty without it. BTW can some-one wheel me to the car park, I wana have a look round and I haven't the energy to push my-self around.

I had a large collection and it is all gone! everything...

I'll give you a push... I need some air to calm my anger over this theft...
TheProwler wrote:I concede.
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby Bogusbet on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 pm

Freetymes wrote:
Bogusbet wrote:

Was everybody's stuff stolen or do some of the booths still have things left in them?

I had Flash Comic #1 taken from me, I lived for that comic and I must have it back as my life is empty without it. BTW can some-one wheel me to the car park, I wana have a look round and I haven't the energy to push my-self around.

No thanks on the push, I've erm changed my mind I wana stay with the group, you know, pack safety.

What exactly was in your collection. Surely you can give a summary list of what it was? If it was stolen??!!BBQ11!!?
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby AK_iceman on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:28 pm

Freetymes wrote:Hell I am so ditraught at the loss of all of my precious stuff I didn't even notice.... But I do like rum! LOL

It seems way early to vote at this point but it is clear that the "Bad guys" have a sense of humor... Ice killed by ice... But like fire can't kill the human flame how did ice kill the iceman???

Oh ya... I will be on maybe once a day for the hollidays so it would be nice to get a grace period so I vote grace

Ok this was stupid... I lost track after reading all the posts.... sry...

Last edited by Freetymes on 22 Nov 2006 16:51; edited 1 time in total

Everyone who is new please read the rules! :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:39 pm

AK_iceman wrote:
Freetymes wrote:Hell I am so ditraught at the loss of all of my precious stuff I didn't even notice.... But I do like rum! LOL

It seems way early to vote at this point but it is clear that the "Bad guys" have a sense of humor... Ice killed by ice... But like fire can't kill the human flame how did ice kill the iceman???

Oh ya... I will be on maybe once a day for the hollidays so it would be nice to get a grace period so I vote grace

Last edited by Freetymes on 22 Nov 2006 16:51; edited 1 time in total

Everyone who is new please read the rules! :roll:

I knew I was gonna catch shit for this...
This was not meant to be an edit! I quoted myself and the wrote...

However through either my mistake in placement or my lack of understanding how this program works, it became an "Edit".

My appologies and yes I have read the rules.... a couple of times.
Thanks for pointing this out...

Do you have anything of substance to post?
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:54 pm

Vote Count
  • Haydena -- (Master Bush)
  • Master Bush -- (Bogusbet, happysadfun, Haydena, houssam)
  • Not voting, everyone else
6 Total Votes are need for a Lynch or No Lynch.

======

Grace Vote Count
  • Grace -- (Master Bush, freetymes)
  • No Grace -- (AK_iceman, wicked, houssam, sully, Marv, Bogusbet, Haydena, mightyal)
  • Undecided -- (Happysadfun)

Majority Rules, NO GRACE DAY.
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Freetymes on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:55 pm

Bogusbet wrote:
Freetymes wrote:
Bogusbet wrote:

No thanks on the push, I've erm changed my mind I wana stay with the group, you know, pack safety.

What exactly was in your collection. Surely you can give a summary list of what it was? If it was stolen??!!BBQ11!!?

Well I don't have a list but I can say that it was a "collection that rivaled most dedicated fans"

So are you saying that perhaps you just "Borrowed" everybodies stuff?
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:58 pm

Can I make a request that unless you are quoting to make a point, please don't quote previous entire posts? Thanks!
Major wicked

Postby happysadfun on Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:46 pm

Vote- Master Bush

He is jumping into suspicion too quickly.[/b]
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby Haydena on Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:58 pm

A little hasty there happy...

Although as Master Bush voted for me... I think that I will have to vote: Master Bush as well. Nothing personal but there isn't anything to go on at the moment and that's the only reason I have for lynching someone.
Sergeant 1st Class Haydena

Postby Master Bush on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:19 pm

Well, that's 5 votes for me, so I'm about out of here. Good job to the mafia for jumping on my bandwagon and voting me out. I would said good luck townies, but since you're voting me off, I'm rooting for Mafia.
"You know what they say about Love and War...."
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby sully800 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:31 pm

Master Bush wrote:Well, that's 5 votes for me, so I'm about out of here. Good job to the mafia for jumping on my bandwagon and voting me out. I would said good luck townies, but since you're voting me off, I'm rooting for Mafia.

Unless I'm missing something, only 3 people have voted for you (Bogus, happy and Haydena). I have no reason to jump on this bandwagon as I think its suicide for us to vote so quickly. If we all just vote without getting information then we're even more likely to lynch one of our own.

Then again that's what happened in the first one of Andy's games when Fireside was lynched, but his death did prove useful because it allowed me (as the cop) to narrow my suspects.

I think its a little strange that you said you'd be rooting for the mafia to win, (I can't see why any townie would want that, even if you became a scapegoat) but that's not enough to convince me of any guilt this early in the game.
Major sully800

Postby sully800 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:33 pm

wicked wrote:Can I make a request that unless you are quoting to make a point, please don't quote previous entire posts? Thanks!

Agreed. It's a lot easier to understand if you delete the irrelevent parts of the text you are quoting.
Major sully800

Postby mightyal on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:40 pm

Aren't we supposed to discuss our characters? If not, ignore my previous posts. If we are, why aren't we?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
Captain mightyal

Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:57 pm

I don't see any reason to vote for MB right now. I'm suprised you're kinda quick to give up so readily though MB?
Major wicked

Postby moz976 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:10 pm

**A voice from beyond**
Not even a tear shed for my death :cry: I guess i know when I'm not wanted :P
"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private moz976

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:16 pm

Honestly, I haven't seen Master Bush act suspicious enough to gain the vote - but neither does anyone else in round 1 I guess. What kind of got me suspicious though is his reaction to the votes. Sounds a lot more like a mafioso stunned at getting caught early than a townie alarmed that his comrads are on the wrong track.. I might be totally off base, but as several pointed out, there isn't much to go on in day 1 anyway.. so for that Vote Master Bush

(now that's one thing I did not think I would ever say - vote bush!!)

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:17 pm

moz976 wrote:**A voice from beyond**

MOZ: I did say Tragic!!!!! :)

Postby sully800 on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:18 pm

moz976 wrote:**A voice from beyond**

:shock:

No tears now- just horror because GHOSTS EXIST!

:lol:
Major sully800

Postby Master Bush on Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:18 pm

wicked wrote:I don't see any reason to vote for MB right now. I'm suprised you're kinda quick to give up so readily though MB?

I'm giving up quick, because 1) I already have 4 votes 2) I wont be around for 2 days and wont be able to defend myself 3) Which is also why I gave my vote to Haydena so soon, cause everyone voted for a No Grace. I guess the game started at a bad time for me. The only thing I will say is, I am not mafia. There's no way I would draw so much attention to myself with an early vote if I was. And me rooting for mafia once i'm out of the game, is because I'm Italian, and I enjoying seeing the Mafia win, unless of course it's my job to kill them.

Happy Thanksgiving guys.
"Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's War."
Sergeant Master Bush

Postby wicked on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:20 pm

Master Bush wrote:I enjoying seeing the Mafia win, unless of course it's my job to kill them.

so it's not your job to kill them this time then?

based on that and since you can't/don't want to play and want out... vote Master Bush.
Major wicked

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:30 pm

Vote Count
  • Haydena -- (Master Bush)
  • Master Bush -- (Bogusbet, happysadfun, Haydena, houssam, wicked)
  • Not voting, everyone else

6 Total Votes are need for a Lynch or No Lynch.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby happysadfun on Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:09 pm

wicked wrote:so it's not your job to kill them this time then?

Maybe he's a Cult Person.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby Marvaddin on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:18 pm

Master Bush wrote:He was eager to throw out that he wasn't mafia by asking how we were gonna come up with a way to found out who's mafia. To me, that's trying to establish to everyone right off the bat, that you a townie. I just feel that the first person to do that, so early on, is a mafia member. I could be wrong, but since I wont be here until Sunday, I needed to vote now, and that's what my gut is telling me.

Well, I dont think he was doing this you said. By the way, Im not the single one... Do anyone else thinks haydena was so suspicious? Anyway, you could explain you wouldnt be here... but if you are still posting, why didnt you wait a bit more to vote? To me this sounds strange...

HoussamTheGreat wrote:Sounds a lot more like a mafioso stunned at getting caught early than a townie alarmed that his comrads are on the wrong track..

I agree with this.

wicked wrote:
Master Bush wrote:I enjoying seeing the Mafia win, unless of course it's my job to kill them.

And I think this was a good catch.

So, I believe we have no options... Maybe we are going to commit a mistake, but based on these, and what Bogus said about MB doing wrong bets, maybe (and luckily) we can grab a mafia member in our 1st day.
Vote: Master Bush
Major Marvaddin

Postby Master Bush on Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:46 pm

wicked wrote:

based on that and since you can't/don't want to play and want out... vote Master Bush.

Come on now. Read my post. I said that since I'm about to be voted off, I am gonna root for Mafia to win once I die. Then sully800 said that's weird. I explain why I would root for mafia, because I enjoy the Mafia, unless it's my job to kill them (which it would no longer be, once I am voted off, and began rooting for them)

It doesn't matter, I'm out of the game anyway. But mark my words, from beyond, Haydena IS mafia.

GG
Sergeant Master Bush

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives