Conquer Club

****Super Land Swipe**** -- End ~ Mafia Win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Kernal_Kronic on Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:48 am

I've tried to join 3 Mafia games now & they either dissappear or i'm not good enough to play :cry: WHY....the world hates me :-({|=
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on. Ulysses S. Grant

The best defense against the atom bomb is not to be there when it goes off.
Captain Kernal_Kronic

Postby moz976 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:13 am

Very well played Mafia. But you all suck for taking me out the first day. As soon as I died I had suspicions that wicked was behind it (you know because she is mean like that) And then since Marv didn't die the next night I figured that he might be mafia since I figured wicked would put him out as well. And well Sully you had me fooled.
But like I said very well done Mafia you had everyone fooled. You were all the last ones on everyone's list.
I'll see you all in the next game hopefully. Maybe I'll be able to put a win on my record since I'm pretty much the most losing player.
And why does that make me a threat? :wink:
"The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.'
They get so excited, nothing gets in their way
My road it may be lonely just because it's not paved.
It's good for drifting, drifting away."
-Vedder
Private moz976

Postby sully800 on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:51 pm

I don't know why I think you're a threat but I've done my best to foil you each game! :P

Anyway, I'm not going to play the next game, so some others will get a shot! I need to take some time off because its too much stress... :P
Major sully800

Postby Machiavelli on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:00 pm

And k!ll!ng people doesnt releave stress?
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby wicked on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:05 pm

Moz, the other guys will tell you I didn't pick you first, sully did. :wink: I actually picked happy first b/c he was a noob, but sully pointed out that you and IC were perhaps the biggest threats b/c of previous game knowledge, so I went along with that. The only reasons I didn't pick you or IC first initially was because I knew how much both of you were looking forward to playing.
Major wicked

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:10 pm

Hehe. The discussions above describe why I get a few new users in to test them. The more with 'game knowledge' the less the 'veterans' will be taken out right away, and plus...it's nice to always to play with the same people over and over again.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby wicked on Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:34 pm

I will say all the noobs this time certainly threw everyone for a loop. we didn't know what to expect from them!
Major wicked

Postby AK_iceman on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:36 pm

wicked wrote:Moz, the other guys will tell you I didn't pick you first, sully did. :wink: I actually picked happy first b/c he was a noob, but sully pointed out that you and IC were perhaps the biggest threats b/c of previous game knowledge, so I went along with that. The only reasons I didn't pick you or IC first initially was because I knew how much both of you were looking forward to playing.

Good thing you didnt kill me, you had me wrapped around your pinky! :oops:

And the new people did alright, despite some odd moves...
I will probably apply to all of Andy's mafia games, because I love the day stories and the character descriptions! Nobody else has done it so nicely yet.
Keep up the good work Andy! :D
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:47 pm

Good to hear you will be applying AK! I look forward to the next on under 30 days...and to many of the new players that are trying out. Make sure to impress me in the game if you can. If you are able to do that as a New Blood, surely bodes well later on.

--Andy

Postby Bogusbet on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:57 am

Paranoia.

Expect it.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby happysadfun on Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:45 pm

I suspected Marv after I died, because he and Sully always seemed to be the instigators in the death scenes. I didn't suspect Wicked, though.
ImageChildren, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.

Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Cadet happysadfun

Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin

Postby sully800 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:12 pm

happysadfun wrote:I suspected Marv after I died, because he and Sully always seemed to be the instigators in the death scenes. I didn't suspect Wicked, though.

Wait, you were seriously still basing your decisions on the scenes that Andy wrote?
Major sully800

Postby wicked on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:22 pm

The death scenes involved everyone who voted for the person to be lynched. :roll:
Major wicked

Postby Machiavelli on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:45 pm

And there is a rule stating not to read into the scenes, although in other mafia games that is not a rule and important information is hidden in the scenes.
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:27 am

Important infomation is not hidden in any of my scenes. The scenes I write are just supposed to be amusing, thoughtful, or action packed. They are just there to move the story along, and give you a more in depth feel to the story rather than 'X Users found Y body dead.' or 'B Users decide to lynch C user'.

--Andy

Postby Freetymes on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:04 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Make sure to impress me in the game if you can. If you are able to do that as a New Blood, surely bodes well later on.
--Andy

Please say I impressed Andy [-o<

Even though I led the charge to lynch an innocent man...
TheProwler wrote:I concede.
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby mightyal on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:16 pm

It would have been nice not to get lynched quite that quick :evil: I'll be sure not to spike people's drinks if I play again.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
Captain mightyal

Location: Banging the hag whilst Owl is busy banging hendy's mum

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives