Conquer Club

The Fungus and Wagons Thread

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Fungus and Wagons Thread

Postby tkr4lf on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 pm

My white trash methhead eyes the subtle curves on the underage Muslim garden gnome.

He fails to even notice the large army of mounted Mongolians heading toward the group, due to the ferocious battle going on in his mind. On the one hand, this underage garden gnome is hot, plus the whole "strong and silent type" bit is a big turn on. On the other hand, it's a heathen Muslim that should be stoned to death.

He considers asking if the garden gnome would like a piece of candy that he keeps in his car trunk, at which point he finally notices the horde...
Major tkr4lf

Postby / on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 pm

The android searches its data-banks and initializes a pre-programmed sequence titled "PokeMongolians"

A large hologram of a Kangaskhan with Genghis Khan in her pouch is projected from the robot girl's eyes, scrolling tag lines in projected on either side in Mongolian Script "Pokemon Gold, for the Golden Horde", "No conquest is greater than Pokemon Master".

The mechanized adolescent's poorly lip-syncs the words to the J-pop and Pokemon rap remix blaring from its internal speakers.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:52 am

The hobo blinks and smells at a bottle half-filled with something alcoholic. Booze doesn't usually have an effect like this.

He approaches the pokemon fan and tries to ask him what the hell is going on.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Return to Forum Games