Conquer Club

CC's ONE OF MANY MAKE A STORY THREAD!

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CC's ONE OF MANY MAKE A STORY THREAD!

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 am

Here is a Thread where everyone, no matter who you are, what kind of manners you have, or how fat you are can participate in!

We are going to try and make a continual story that goes on forever!

After each post, you simply continue the story in your own post.

Lets see how it goes.

I will start...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Re: CC's ONE OF MANY MAKE A STORY THREAD!

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 am

I was in my room playing CC when...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby AAFitz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 am

i saw this game that did not specify how many words could be used to make the story. I then realized I could go ahead and type out the entire story myself, and proceeded to do just that. I assume this is not the intention of the game maker, but there was simply no way for me to know that. After a while I felt I made my childish point and stopped typing out this story, which by then had more than served its purpose.

The End.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby grifftron on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 am

And then it was NOT the end yet because the party pooper AAFitz came into the room, pulled down his socks and said...
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Titanic on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 am

And then it was NOT the end yet because the party pooper AAFitz came into the room, pulled down his socks and said...

I'm gay and like to shag dead corpses. The police got involved and decided to charge him with....
Major Titanic

Postby Beckytheblondie on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

Titanic wrote:I'm gay and like to shag dead corpses. The police got involved and decided to charge him with....

necrosodomy and an 18% gratuity on their services. The police corruption was highlighted in court and Fitz, hereafter referred to as Fitzy-poo, was saved by a mistrial. The first thing he wanted to do after he was set free was....
2011-11-07 14:19:43 - StinknLincoln: whoa, what happened?
2011-11-07 14:19:50 - Beckytheblondie: Becky happened
Captain Beckytheblondie

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Beckytheblondie wrote:
Titanic wrote:I'm gay and like to shag dead corpses. The police got involved and decided to charge him with....

necrosodomy and an 18% gratuity on their services. The police corruption was highlighted in court and Fitz, hereafter referred to as Fitzy-poo, was saved by a mistrial. The first thing he wanted to do after he was set free was....

..bang another corpse of course. He couldn't wait to stick it to em, but as he was back at the morgue on a monday afternoon, coffee in one hand, the other hand resting on his subject, he suddenly realized...
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Titanic on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:31 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Beckytheblondie wrote:
Titanic wrote:
grifftron wrote:And then it was NOT the end yet because the party pooper AAFitz came into the room, pulled down his socks and said...

I'm gay and like to shag dead corpses. The police got involved and decided to charge him with....

..bang another corpse of course. He couldn't wait to stick it to em, but as he was back at the morgue on a monday afternoon, coffee in one hand, the other hand resting on his subject, he suddenly realized...

that the prison guards performed a sex change whilst he was knocked out of anesthetics, but he had a miraculous idea which involved...
Major Titanic

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:59 pm

A Buffalo, a 9 Iron, and a Bowling Ball.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby PLAYER57832 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm

and a pink flower
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby clapper011 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm

moved to games section ;)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm

Clapper quickly came in and joined FITZ in the role of "Buzz Killington". Jealous, Fitz screamed...
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby vexx on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Clapper quickly came in and joined FITZ in the role of "Buzz Killington". Jealous, Fitz screamed...

Quick!, take this 9 iron.........eh, but dont hold it from this end. Can you hand me the bowling ball so I may_______________________________
Private 1st Class vexx

Postby Lord and Master on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 pm

grifftron wrote:I was in my room playing CC when...

AAFitz wrote:i saw this game that did not specify how many words could be used to make the story. I then realized I could go ahead and type out the entire story myself, and proceeded to do just that. I assume this is not the intention of the game maker, but there was simply no way for me to know that. After a while I felt I made my childish point and stopped typing out this story, which by then had more than served its purpose.

The End.

Titanic wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
Beckytheblondie wrote:
Titanic wrote:
grifftron wrote:And then it was NOT the end yet because the party pooper AAFitz came into the room, pulled down his socks and said...

that the prison guards performed a sex change whilst he was knocked out of anesthetics, but he had a miraculous idea which involved...

Juan_Bottom wrote:A Buffalo, a 9 Iron, and a Bowling Ball.

PLAYER57832 wrote:and a pink flower

Army of GOD wrote:Clapper quickly came in and joined FITZ in the role of "Buzz Killington". Jealous, Fitz screamed...

vexx wrote:Clapper quickly came in and joined FITZ in the role of "Buzz Killington". Jealous, Fitz screamed...

Quick!, take this 9 iron.........eh, but dont hold it from this end. Can you hand me the bowling ball so I may_______________________________

"...so I may quickly go and find a buffalo, and a pink flower, 'cos I've had this, like, miraculous idea." With that Fitz ran out of the door, pausing dramatically in brilliant silhouette to murmur over his shoulder "Don't wait for me, I'm not worth it, I'm just a joy-killing buffalo-abusing corpse-fancier."
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Clapper then screamed with fear: "Don't leave me! I have always loved you FITZ!", and collasped to her knees, as FITZ pressed left right r1 r2 x square circle right (low gravity cheat on GTA: San Andreas) and jumped off into infinity.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Lord and Master on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Clapper then screamed with fear: "Don't leave me! I have always loved you FITZ!", and collasped to her knees, as FITZ pressed left right r1 r2 x square circle right (low gravity cheat on GTA: San Andreas) and jumped off into infinity.

Re-appearing instantly, looking slightly dishevelled*, FITZ staggers to her side and is completely taken unawares as she suddenly unleashes Chun-Li's feared and legendary Spinning-Bird Kick and attacking him mercilessly and repeatedly she shouts "You left me YOU..."

*(having sheepishly discovered the rare truth of an old saying, so sooth and fey it is spoken only in hushed tones by somber people)
Lieutenant Lord and Master

Postby wercool on Tue May 25, 2010 11:12 am

and then he says "but i came back didnt i".
The king reigns... and his son.
Jesus is the prince!!!

i never have and probably never will use a plug in/ add-on.
Cadet wercool

Postby b00kw0rm on Wed May 26, 2010 7:34 am

"Yes you came back, but I didn't want you back, because I no longer love you, I love..."
"Who?"
"MANBUNGALOW"
:o
My Tournaments:
Age of Conquerors [WINNER: br4nd0n2002]
Team Clash [WINNERS: bfunny27 & DBandit70]
Sibling Rivalry [ONGOING]
Private b00kw0rm

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:36 am

Great story, everyone. Publish this crap and make millions.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:11 pm

BBS, you just love bumping threads don't you? ;)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 pm

b00kw0rm wrote:"Yes you came back, but I didn't want you back, because I no longer love you, I love..."
"Who?"
"MANBUNGALOW"
:o

meanwhile, while everyone was wondering what a juniper plant was, a stray dog walking down the street noticed a cat napping on the steps of a white brick house. unamused he ignored the lazy cat and re focused on his main goal of the day. "find a nice warm place to stay and a free meal" suddenly he realized that this was a lazy thought as well, and in no way would he want to be compared to the cat he saw a few moments ago. immediately he set a goal for himself to change his life and make his own way. to the astonishment of the neighborhood, this dog changed his life. other dogs would soon follow his lead, and he would be known as the "dog that set the standard for all stray dogs". now that all stray dogs are successful there were no need for dog catchers. this soon became a problem. with no dogcatchers, there were no need for dogcatcher trucks. which in turn removed several contracts with local car manufacturers. this created a massive layoff at the affected factories..............
Major WILLIAMS5232

Return to Forum Games