x-raider wrote:Though we do have 6 Qs left... So let's discuss a bit first...
Questions I was thinking of in no particular order:
Those weren't intended to be actual questions
I'm %95 sure It's Ilan Ramon...
Is it Ilan Ramon?
I don't know if I would have thought of him without that hint.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
1. Is it a man? Yes
2. Was he alive in the 20th century? Yes
3. Is he from the US? No
4. Is he from Europe? No
5. Is he from Asia? Yes
6. Is he from the "traditional" part of Asia? (Not Middle East and Russia) No
7. Did he die a violent death? Yes
8. Was he alive in the 21st century? Yes
9. Is it Osama Bin Laden? No'
10. Is it Saddam Hussein? No
11. Was he Russian? No
12. Was he known for military actions? No
13. Was he involved with terrorism? No
14. Was he of Muslim faith? No
15. Was he an actor or a politician? No
16. Did he live in Israel? Yes
17. Was he born before 1960? Yes
18. Was he famous before 1995? No
19. Is it Ilan Ramon? Yes
Ilan Ramon was a former Colonel in the Israeli Air Force
Ramon was the space shuttle payload specialist of STS-107, the fatal mission of Columbia, in which he and six other crew members were killed in the re-entry accident. Ramon is the only foreign recipient of the United States Congressional Space Medal of Honor.
Really thought I had you guys on this one.
x-raider, you're up