maxfaraday wrote:Is it Rasputin?
Gillipig wrote:maxfaraday wrote:Is it Rasputin?
Why did you ask that? We've already deciphered that he died in the 21th century and that he was not Russian.
Campin_Killer wrote:1. Is it a man? Yes
2. Was he alive in the 20th century? Yes
3. Is he from the US? No
4. Is he from Europe? No
5. Is he from Asia? Yes
6. Is he from the "traditional" part of Asia? (Not Middle East and Russia) No
7. Did he die a violent death? Yes
8. Was he alive in the 21st century? Yes
9. Is it Osama Bin Laden? No'
10. Is it Saddam Hussein? No
11. Was he Russian? No
12. Was he known for military actions? No
13. Was he involved with terrorism? No
14. Is it Rasputin? No
15. Were they of Muslim faith? No
Gillipig wrote:Are we talking about multiple people now or what lol. I suggest refrasing it to "Was he of Muslim faith?"
, we should assume he was jewish then. Maybe an actor. Or a politician.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests