Conquer Club

This Is How The World Ends......

Comment games, quizzes, trivia, elimination games, etc...

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Your response.........

Total votes : 0

This Is How The World Ends......

Postby Utafar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:25 pm

Ok the object of the game is to predict The End Of The World (In as much detail as desired), and whoever is closest wins.

That means you can post "I predict the world will end tomorrow", but when the world ends you won't win if someone predicted the same but with more details.

BUT, there are rules to this game, which are stated below in bold

- Anyone can join the game at any time, as long as you place a bet on your prediction with anything actually in your possession that actually has sufficient value.

- You must confirm your current post containing your prediction and bet is the version you want permanently added to the list of entries

- Once you have confirmed your prediction and bet and it is added to the list of entries it can not be changed and will be left as it is on the list at the bottom of this post.

- If your prediction comes closest to how the world actually ends you win the bets placed by the other participants, as well as the unmatched satisfaction of witnessing End Of The World knowing you predicted it. (Unless of course you die before your predicted date, in which case you will feel the same satisfaction along with the collecting the winnings from the afterlife)

- Once your prediction and bet have been entered into the official list of participants you are obligated to pay your bet in full to whoever wins.

- I acknowledge the fact that the rules of this game, stated above, if carefully evaluated seem to have so many loop holes it's not even funny. So with that in mind, I state that all loop holes and all things that you may discover that would allow you to not abide to those rules are non-existent and simple your mind playing tricks on you.

In addition to what I said you will win if your prediction is right you also get a shiny, custom made name tag with the text "I Predicted The End Of The World" centered below your name.

Below is the list of entries

Name- Italic

Prediction- Bold

Bet- Underlined

(In that order)

Official Entries

1. Minister Masket

It is 3.5 billion years into the future. The Sun has swollen to become a Red Giant, already claiming Mercury and Venus Now, it's Earth's turn. Already frizzled of life, the barren rock that was once home loses it's orbit, and spiralls into the Sun. The End of the World is nigh.

I bet my entire lego collection that I win!

2. dominationnation

The world will end in 666 days when you(yes you. I am watching you and have seen your plan) take a bomb using matter-anti matter to create an explosion so big that the earth leaves its orbit and hit mars. Then we will bounce towards the sun and burn to death. Very Happy

I bet my life.
Last edited by Utafar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Utafar

Re: This Is How The World Ends......

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:27 pm

Utafar wrote:Ok the object of the game is to predict The End Of The World (In as much detail as desired), and whoever is closest wins.

That means you can post "I predict the world will end tomorrow", but when the world ends you won't win if someone predicted the same but with more details.

BUT, there are rules to this game, which are stated below in bold

- Anyone can join the game at any time, as long as you place a bet on your prediction with anything actually in your possession that actually has sufficient value.

- You must confirm your current post containing your prediction and bet is the version you want permanently added to the list of entries

- Once you have confirmed your prediction and bet and it is added to the list of entries it can not be changed and will be left as it is on the list at the bottom of this post.

- If your prediction comes closest to how the world actually ends you win the bets placed by the other participants, as well as the unmatched satisfaction of witnessing End Of The World knowing you predicted it. (Unless of course you die before your predicted date, in which case you will feel the same satisfaction along with the collecting the winnings from the afterlife)

- Once your prediction and bet have been entered into the official list of participants you are obligated to pay your bet in full to whoever wins.

- I acknowledge the fact that the rules of this game, stated above, if carefully evaluated seem to have so many loop holes it's not even funny. So with that in mind, I state that all loop holes and all things that you may discover that would allow you to not abide to those rules are non-existent and simple your mind playing tricks on you.

In addition to what I said you will win if your prediction is right you also get a shiny, custom made name tag with the text "I Predicted The End Of The World" centered below your name.

Below is the list of entries

Name- Italic

Prediction- Bold

Bet- Underlined

(In that order)

Official Entries

It's finally happened. Utafar's gone completely insane.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby UCAbears on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:34 pm

This is completely and utterly stupid. Utafar I thought you were cool. a year ago...
Cook UCAbears

Postby Chad22342 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:35 pm

Ok here's a question. If the world ended wouldn't we all be dead so therefore wouldn't be on the computer.
Sergeant Chad22342

Postby Utafar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:37 pm

strike wolf wrote:It's finally happened. Utafar's gone completely insane.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should try it, it's fantastic. Right now I'm typing this on the moon 50 years in the future! Which seems almost exactly the same as a big, cold, empty, white room..........Luckily for me some space aliens gave me a matching white jacket! It's keeping me nice and warm, but they only had an extra small with them so I can barely move! lol, could be worse though.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Utafar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:41 pm

Chad22342 wrote:Ok here's a question. If the world ended wouldn't we all be dead so therefore wouldn't be on the computer.

.........good point I hope someone deletes this

You have no idea how bored I am today...............and that kept occupied more then I thought it would, but there is no way in hell I'm doing something like this again........

Postby Chad22342 on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:47 pm

Utafar wrote:
Chad22342 wrote:Ok here's a question. If the world ended wouldn't we all be dead so therefore wouldn't be on the computer.

You have no idea how bored I am today...............and that kept occupied more then I thought it would, but there is no way in hell I'm doing something like this again........

Oh don't worry last night I was so bored I accused myself of being a multi. lol.
Sergeant Chad22342

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:48 pm

Chad22342 wrote:
Utafar wrote:

Oh don't worry last night I was so bored I accused myself of being a multi. lol.

I remember when JohnnyRotten did that.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Minister Masket on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:06 pm

I'm gonna go along with it, partly out of hope I'll be the only entry, hence I automatically win! Here goes:

Minister Masket

It is 3.5 billion years into the future. The Sun has swollen to become a Red Giant, already claiming Mercury and Venus Now, it's Earth's turn. Already frizzled of life, the barren rock that was once home loses it's orbit, and spiralls into the Sun. The End of the World is nigh.

I bet my entire lego collection that I win!
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Anarkistsdream on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:30 pm

A very good quote.... :

This is how the world ends... Not with a bang, but with a whisper.
virus90 wrote: I think Anarkist is a valuable asset to any game.
Cook Anarkistsdream

Postby Utafar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:55 pm

Anarkistsdream wrote:A very good quote.... :

This is how the world ends... Not with a bang, but with a whisper.

True, but I can't help but think that the world has an equal possibility of ending either way.

Postby dominationnation on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:29 pm

dominationnation

The world will end in 666 days when you(yes you. I am watching you and have seen your plan) take a bomb using matter-anti matter to create an explosion so big that the earth leaves its orbit and hit mars. Then we will bounce towards the sun and burn to death. :D

I bet my life.
Cook dominationnation

Postby danodukebb on Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 am

danodukebb

George W. Bush will angerly through his pink gameboy down after losing in Barbie goes shoping for the fifth time that day. He calls Dick Cheney into the office because he's pissed off and commands Dick to shoot the gameboy...we'll everyone knows Dick Cheney sucks with weapons so he shoots the "Launch Nukes at Russia" button, and while they are on the way to Russia, they launch at us...and before we know it theres over 300 Nukes throughout the sky landing everywhere...
were all dead...

fucking barbie game...

I would bet my brother and sister away!
Corporal danodukebb

Postby cena-rules on Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:47 am

I GO ON A MUDEROUS RAMPAGE.
GET HIT BY RADIATION SO I CAN'T BE KILLED
AND KILL EVERYONE

THEREFORE END OF THE WORLD

I BET THIS RADIATOR
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Postby cloud on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:07 pm

Cloud

The world will end when all nations will gather on one front in one country so many years into the future and then the bloodiest war earth has ever seen will devolge and dissolve mankind as we know it. Advanced technologgy will be our creator and destroyer...

i bet my dog's life (name judy)
Private cloud

Postby dustn64 on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:12 pm

me

The world will end when I say "everyone die or else". everyone dies because they know better.

I bet your life on it
Sergeant 1st Class dustn64

Return to Forum Games