Conquer Club

Playing guitar map [with a rough sketch]

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Playing guitar map [with a rough sketch]

Postby owenshooter on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:53 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:GiGi, would you be willing to spend the next 2-3 years babysitting a map through the foundry/beta process? A map that you don't own and have no claims to (talk to T-o-m about that or Dim..). The foundry is not very active and no longer pumps out maps like it used to, but this could be THE MAP that gets this place going again. GiGi, would you be willing to save the foundry?

*cough*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: Playing guitar map [with a rough sketch]

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:27 pm

owenshooter wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:GiGi, would you be willing to spend the next 2-3 years babysitting a map through the foundry/beta process? A map that you don't own and have no claims to (talk to T-o-m about that or Dim..). The foundry is not very active and no longer pumps out maps like it used to, but this could be THE MAP that gets this place going again. GiGi, would you be willing to save the foundry?

*cough*...-Jésus noir

:D He just sounded passionate about the idea and would learn some useful skills doing so. I know when I was younger I created loads of graphics for a gaming site, and the photoshop skills I learnt doing it were invaluable at uni.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Previous

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas