Iamkoolerthanu was a great member of the team and both he and his efforts will be missed by the rest of us. TeamCC, and especially the Discussions Department, wish him the best of luck with all his future endeavours and look forward to kicking his arse on some obscure gaming site on the internet and taking his points from him.
As you may have read in the other announcement, thegreekdog has joined the chronically overworked global moderators, reducing the individual workload by one third.
However, this means that the Discussions Department is becoming a little understaffed.
Therefore we are again accepting applications from anyone who's interested in investing their precious time in moderating an internet forum with a little over one-hundred users for the benefit of others.
Before you all leap at this chance you should consider whether any of the following criteria accurately describe you:
- You don't just regularly read and post in the fora, you live in them, breathe them, and draw nourishment from them.
- Temperatures that would melt iron will make you put on a jacket because it's a bit chilly.
- When you type, Chuck Norris pauses to read it and heed it, even the most interesting man in the world finds your words fascinating and will order the same brand of beer as you.
- Hitler once accused you of being a grammar nazi.
- You were banned from working as a judge on account of being too impartial.
If you want to apply for a position as a Discussions Volunteer, send me a pm in which you state why you think you would do a good job.