Conquer Club

Noo Munegimeet

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Noo Munegimeet

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Swedish Chef wrote:I mede-a suoop oooot ooff lecketteck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1KSaUEu_T4

First you conquer conquer club and now you cook lack. You are one seriously messed up sweede. Ever thought of laying of the paint thinner :lol:
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby comic boy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Swedish Chef wrote:I mede-a suoop oooot ooff lecketteck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1KSaUEu_T4

Chef you need to delete your old posts.....bit of a giveaway :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby porkhead on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Can someone Please explain what bob cc is? What's with all the fuss on it??
Corporal porkhead

Postby rjhankey on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 pm

I'm almost afraid to go roll any dice ... what if 1 is now 6 and 6 is now 1 ... or Swedish numbers are different somehow? ;)
Captain rjhankey

Postby rjhankey on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 pm

I could recommend Pig-Latin for next year's April Fools joke ... but I might just get run out of here by an angry mob. :D
Captain rjhankey

Postby porkhead on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 pm

rjhankey wrote:I could recommend Pig-Latin for next year's April Fools joke ... but I might just get run out of here by an angry mob. :D

*beats with stick* stfu!!! don't give him any ideas!!! O.O
Corporal porkhead

Postby Jippd on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Major Jippd

Postby djmrules on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 pm

son of a..... this is really annoying. hope they fix this by tomorrow. ( but neat hack though) asshole
Corporal 1st Class djmrules

Postby comic boy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Jippd wrote:
comic boy wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:it seriously better not stay like this for 24 hours :roll: . If so this is the dumbest prank ever. It'd be one thing if it didn't mess with the GM add-ons like BOB.

I have never once used any add-ons, are you seriously saying you cant survive 24 hours without them because thats pretty pathetic :(

It's not pathetic...bob helps a lot for snap shots if you play a lot of FOW games. Not to mention playing without it is a drastic change to the environment that we the PAYING...did I say PAYINGGGGGGG customers are used to.
[EDIT]just checked your games comic boy seems you don't play FOW...explains a lot why you don't need bob.

If you went to mcdonalds got your food to go and they said they weren't giving you straws/napkins for an april fools joke would that be Funny? I don't think so nor do I see how this is any different.

This website is a company. As such I think they have a responsibility to ensure there customers are satisfied. Drastically changing the gameplay that customers are used to doesn't seem like that accomplishes that goal.

Could you possibly sound any more pompous :o
Perhaps if you dropped the add-ons and relied on your brain a bit more you might foresee situations like this , its not as if its never happened before , in fact its become a tradition ,
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby porkhead on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Chefie has gone quiet, someone try communicating with it!!
Corporal porkhead

Postby djmrules on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 pm

this happens every year? i'm new so i don't know

Postby neanderpaul14 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Jippd wrote:
It's not pathetic...bob helps a lot for snap shots if you play a lot of FOW games. Not to mention playing without it is a drastic change to the environment that we the PAYING...did I say PAYINGGGGGGG customers are used to.
[EDIT]just checked your games comic boy seems you don't play FOW...explains a lot why you don't need bob.

If you went to mcdonalds got your food to go and they said they weren't giving you straws/napkins for an april fools joke would that be Funny? I don't think so nor do I see how this is any different.

This website is a company. As such I think they have a responsibility to ensure there customers are satisfied. Drastically changing the gameplay that customers are used to doesn't seem like that accomplishes that goal.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

And here we have have several threads with numerous complaints from paying customers and there is no response from management, there's a shock.

Also shouldn't lack be banned for creating the Swedish Chef multi??
High score: 2724
/#163 on scoreboard/COLONEL
Cook neanderpaul14

Location: "Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy if possible." - Thomas J. Jackson

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm

comic boy wrote:
Jippd wrote:
comic boy wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:it seriously better not stay like this for 24 hours :roll: . If so this is the dumbest prank ever. It'd be one thing if it didn't mess with the GM add-ons like BOB.

I have never once used any add-ons, are you seriously saying you cant survive 24 hours without them because thats pretty pathetic :(

Perhaps if you dropped the add-ons and relied on your brain a bit more you might foresee situations like this , its not as if its never happened before , in fact its become a tradition ,

Why are you so against add-ons? Do you feel threatened by people using them or something? I can appreciate if you just don't want to use them but why hate on people that do use them?
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby porkhead on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:05 pm

S there a point in arguing about a computer game? Seriously you all sound like 7 year old girls. Get over it. The bob thing is down for 24 hrs so just play a turn without it. No need to rage quit lol
Corporal porkhead

Postby Jippd on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:05 pm

comic boy wrote:
Jippd wrote:
comic boy wrote:

How is that pompous? It's true..you don't need bob if you don't play FOW games...I use it for the snaps. You don't need snaps if you don't play FOW...which explains why it is not a big deal to you. That is all that I was pointing out.

And if you are saying that I'm pompous because as a paying customer I think I deserve a site that is functional and usable for me...well then I guess I'm pompous. Like I said if you went to any other business and they changed stuff that inconvenienced a major portion of their customer base I'm sure that would not be a great business move.

I am also sure that a lot of people you play with regularly use add-ons so if you are saying that I don't have a brain for using add ons then you are saying everyone that uses add ons does not have a brain. That being said I don't believe I was insulting you or your intelligence but if it makes you feel better to belittle other people over the internet then by all means please continue
Major Jippd

Postby porkhead on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Lmao I rest my case *sigh*
Corporal porkhead

Postby drunkmonkey on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 pm

The Swedish Chef changes are funny. The absolute outrage of those who are entitled to their add-ons, and refuse to back down until management bows to their demands is hilarious.
Major drunkmonkey

Postby Mr_Adams on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 pm

How funny would it have been if he went through all the trouble to make this up, only for the username to be taken? :lol:
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby No Risk No Fun on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 pm

haha, I remember this back when I first started playing. It's good to be back.
Sergeant No Risk No Fun

Postby ISN2 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 pm

neanderpaul14 wrote:Also shouldn't lack be banned for creating the Swedish Chef multi??

Let's report them :D :lol:
Major ISN2

Postby comic boy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:11 pm

porkhead wrote:S there a point in arguing about a computer game? Seriously you all sound like 7 year old girls. Get over it. The bob thing is down for 24 hrs so just play a turn without it. No need to rage quit lol

Exactly :D
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby djmrules on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 pm

so does this guy do this every year or does SOMEONE pull something like this every year?

Postby juggler65 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Jippd wrote:Stupid and annoying. I hate to see someone that isn't familiar with the site try to navigate it...

I totally agree this really is one of the most stupidist things I have ever seen. Is this site run by six year olds?
Corporal juggler65

Postby comic boy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm

djmrules wrote:so does this guy do this every year or does SOMEONE pull something like this every year?

Its the work of a turtle , dont ask me to elaborate because I may have said too much already ;)
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby neanderpaul14 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:21 pm

ISN2 wrote:
neanderpaul14 wrote:Also shouldn't lack be banned for creating the Swedish Chef multi??

Let's report them :D :lol:

I already did. :P :P :P
High score: 2724
/#163 on scoreboard/COLONEL
Cook neanderpaul14

Location: "Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy if possible." - Thomas J. Jackson

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives