Conquer Club

Mafia / Forum Games Promotion

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Mafia / Forum Games Promotion

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 am

Good Day, Forum Goers!
    Spring is here, and with it the Discussions team and friends are pleased to inform you that we are doing some much needed 'cleaning' regarding the Mafia Forum that has previously been tucked away in the dusty shadows of The Forum That Shall Not Be Named, and not to mention we're going to vamp up the good old Forum Games subforum with some Official TeamCC fun :)

Firstly, The Forum Games
    Scattered throughout the year, we will now be hosting and promoting Official Forum/Mafia Games brought to you by TeamCC! These games will include Premium Prizes and General Achievement Medals and will happen on an alternating schedule with the new mafia games mentioned throughout the rest of this announcement, so be on the lookout! ;) Also, to aid with the processes of keeping the Official Forum Games in check, we have prepared a Forum Game Handbook for guidance!

The Big Switch

As of now, we will be shuffling the Mafia Forum out of its recluse, and it will become its very own-- you heard me right, its OWN forum parallel to that of General Discussion and TFTSNBN due to its sheer size and popularity! =D>

Macho Mafia Maintenance
    For a while, there have been threads of threads of threads stacking up in the Mafia forum, but not any longer. With some switching around, there is going to be a complete revamp of how things are done as shown by this chart:

Inside the Mafia Forum will still be the place for Active games, but within the forum we're going to have two subforums; one for the Archives and one for Discussions -- let's hope this makes things run smoothly :D

The Game Man for Moderation
    I know, it's a breathtakingly beautiful switch, and to handle all of these outstanding changes, the Discussions Team proudly announces Fircoal as the main mafia/forum game man-- he will be in charge of making sure things are neat and tidy in the new and improved forums, in addition to developing some of our Official Games. ;). He's a long time member of the mafia crew with experience and know how rivaled by almost none, so give him a big hand when you see him around! Also, to aid Fircoal and all participants on some basic procedure, we have prepared a Mafia Handbook for your pleasure :)

One Final Mafia Memento
    TeamCC's own TheSaxlad will be hosting an opening celebration Mafia game! If you are new to mafia, now is your chance to learn. Get in quick, for the winner will receive one year of premium and a general achievement medal!!
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Re: Mafia / Forum Games Promotion

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm

=D> Woo! I remember when I sent that e-ticket in... Those weren't the days...THESE ARE! :D
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:=D> Woo! I remember when I sent that e-ticket in... Those weren't the days...THESE ARE! :D

Which means you should post more. :-$
Captain safariguy5

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:=D> Woo! I remember when I sent that e-ticket in... Those weren't the days...THESE ARE! :D

Yes! Good idea, Victor Sullivan! It's really impacted the site!

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Victor Sullivan on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:46 am

safariguy5 wrote:

Which means you should post more. :-$

Oh, don't worry, safariguy ;)
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Return to Announcement Archives