Conquer Club

Easter Extravaganza 2011

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Easter Extravaganza 2011

Postby Gilligan on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:
ender516 wrote:Does anyone know why the Barbecue and Deck Chairs start as neutral 3's instead of 2's like most other territories (aside from the burrows and striped eggs)?

My guess would be because they have direct access to the rainbow egg, while the other backyard territories don't.

Exactly. This way everyone has the same number of troops to go through to get a rainbow egg.

G
Captain Gilligan

Postby Mr_Adams on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 pm

For the egg decor contest, where will the vote take place? Will a poll be added to this thread with all of the images, or will you be making a thread in GD? If mine wins, there will be a tournament with 6 months free premium! :D
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby ender516 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
ender516 wrote:Does anyone know why the Barbecue and Deck Chairs start as neutral 3's instead of 2's like most other territories (aside from the burrows and striped eggs)?

My guess would be because they have direct access to the rainbow egg, while the other backyard territories don't.

Exactly. This way everyone has the same number of troops to go through to get a rainbow egg.

G

Thanks, I missed that connection. Of course, taking 2, 2, and 4 is different from taking 3 and 5, but I guess it is close. Is that also the reason for the one way attacks?
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Gilligan on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:38 pm

ender516 wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

G

Thanks, I missed that connection. Of course, taking 2, 2, and 4 is different from taking 3 and 5, but I guess it is close. Is that also the reason for the one way attacks?

I'm not too sure about the one-way attacks. We'd have to get Sam to answer that one.

G
Captain Gilligan

Postby Mr_Adams on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 pm

When can I vote for my egg? :D
Captain Mr_Adams

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives