[CANCELLED] 'Vote For CC' Campaigns

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 'Vote For CC' Campaigns

Postby danfrank on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

well i voted... add that link in the corner ;) CC was 12th 23 in 27 out whatever that means but cc is thousands of votes behind ... My loyalty lies with CC , the only gaming site i have time for and it`s so easy a BLANK can do it.. ( you fill it in ) :lol:

My only concern and maybe you have stated it already , but please reiterate , How do you know that i voted 1 time already ?
Sergeant danfrank

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:27 pm

danfrank wrote:well i voted... add that link in the corner ;) CC was 12th 23 in 27 out whatever that means but cc is thousands of votes behind ... My loyalty lies with CC , the only gaming site i have time for and it`s so easy a BLANK can do it.. ( you fill it in ) :lol:

My only concern and maybe you have stated it already , but please reiterate , How do you know that i voted 1 time already ?

As mentioned in the announcement, we will only track votes for the active month and the active campaign. Any votes you do before August 1st are kind of like test votes. ;)

Once the active month rolls around, we've got things in place to keep track of how many times everyone has voted, so we can divy up medals and get the premium lottery all set up.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Mageplunka69 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 pm

im down for the best game site i know
Sergeant 1st Class Mageplunka69

Medals: 84
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby sensfan on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 pm

We've sneaked up to 11th. Andy, can you explain the 'in' and 'out' scores at the voting page.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (1)

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:57 pm

sensfan wrote:We've sneaked up to 11th. Andy, can you explain the 'in' and 'out' scores at the voting page.

+1
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (17)
General Contribution (2)

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:00 pm

How do you know which members voted a number of the times? Does the website know? It's alive!

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

Postby zimmah on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 pm

sensfan wrote:We've sneaked up to 11th. Andy, can you explain the 'in' and 'out' scores at the voting page.

i assume IN means the amount of votes for conquerclub and OUT means the amount of visits from that website towards conquerclub.
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
Lieutenant zimmah

Medals: 42
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

I would've thrown up if the only thing given to the voters was a General Achievement medal. I could get one of those for taking a shit.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Eternal Shadow on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:07 pm

why dont you add the button now? i would still like to vote even if it doesnt count yet and i will forget to keep coming to this thread
Sergeant Eternal Shadow

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (6)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

Did my first vote. And will continue to do so (not much else to do anyways).
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby grifftron on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am

hope sniper doesn't see this, I need this medal to catch up 8-[

I voted, but does it doesn't say anything like "Thanks for voting"?

CC is #11 only 2,000+ votes down from #1... should be a party climbing to the top!

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby BunnRee on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 am

At ten... :-)!
"Men talk of having a soul. I have no soul. I am a soul: I have a body." What all the world's a-seeking: or, the Vital law of true life (p. 138) Ralph Waldo Trine (1896).
Corporal BunnRee

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby BunnRee on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:37 am

sensfan wrote:How do we know how many votes we have.. what does the In and Out values mean beside every game's name?

I would think that the "In" is how many people went to the came site from that link and "Out" is how many who have left the game site. Now the Number 1 Game Site Link (!@*&^*^) has 7027 In and 7818 Out. That means they take hostages when they leave the site. :-)!
"Men talk of having a soul. I have no soul. I am a soul: I have a body." What all the world's a-seeking: or, the Vital law of true life (p. 138) Ralph Waldo Trine (1896).
Corporal BunnRee

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby grifftron on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:01 am

BunnRee wrote:
sensfan wrote:How do we know how many votes we have.. what does the In and Out values mean beside every game's name?

I would think that the "In" is how many people went to the came site from that link and "Out" is how many who have left the game site. Now the Number 1 Game Site Link (!@*&^*^) has 7027 In and 7818 Out. That means they take hostages when they leave the site. :-)!

They also had all month to vote, we just started voting as we just heard about it, its already the 27th where I live... that is why we are suppose to start voting next month on the 1'st.

I dont think that is what the In and Out's mean tho... I think its In is how many votes of course... and out is "out of how many people"... I voted 3 times today, but the out number stayed the same...?

-griff
‹army of nobunaga› me and so many other people including people in your own clan look at you as a joke
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 120
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (3) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (30) General Contribution (3)

Postby Sniper08 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:08 am

grifftron wrote:hope sniper doesn't see this, I need this medal to catch up 8-[

I voted, but does it doesn't say anything like "Thanks for voting"?

CC is #11 only 2,000+ votes down from #1... should be a party climbing to the top!

-griff

no chance in that happening griff :lol: i bet i was one of the first to vote for CC when andy made the announcement.

voting now isnt worth it until august 1st when we get tracked for voting but if we are up to 11 without full force of voters we should be doing a lot better when we are in the medal week for it,
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (26) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (14)
Training Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives