Conquer Club

Happy 6th Birthday Conquer Club!

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Happy 6th Birthday Conquer Club!

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:16 pm

MrBenn wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
MrBenn wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:I'm not defending Lack's relative neglect of the Foundry, I just think you need to get your facts straight. I assure you, the Foreman is doing what he can to get XML updates, the map database and the like implemented.

Don't belittle me - I know exactly what the Foundry Foreman can and cannot do. My facts are dead straight.

Surely you misunderstand me? "I just think you need to get your facts straight," was in reference to the previous statements, not the following.

MrBenn wrote:Even more telling is the lack of useful xml enhancements or improvements to the way the site showcases its maps.

I can count on 3 fingers the number of xml updates which have been implemented over the past 4 years (and two of those updates don't count as new features). The number of "enhancements or improvements to the way the site showcases its maps" has not changed since the old map thumbnail browser disappeared and the animated gif arrived on the homepage.
Which of these facts do I have incorrect?

Hehe, I guess it's me that has misunderstood you. :oops: I guess I thought you were referring to the poem with that sentence. Dearie, me...

You are right; it's more than unfortunate that lack has slacked on updates with the Foundry - XML or otherwise. *Sigh*

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives