Conquer Club

Battle Royale & Teammate Medal

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Battle Royale & Teammate Medal

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

agentcom wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:I think lack set it such that there's one Terminator and one Standard. Assassin would be too broken.

-Sully

When I looked, it was 2 Terminator. Perhaps they are set to alternate. Maybe I was looking at the same games for a while and it just so happened that both ones were up as Term. I see that right now there is 1 Std and 1 Terminator

Upon further thought, that's probably what it is. If it was ALWAYS 1 Term and 1 Std, then unless both games filled at the exact same time, either the FS or Seq game would ALWAYS be Term or ALWAYS be Std and the other one would be the opposite.

Yes, that's it.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby Neil Champion on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:07 am

Any chance for a password?
Neil
Private Neil Champion

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:22 am

Neil Champion wrote:Any chance for a password?
Neil

You don't need one.

You can join one Battle Royale every 30 days. No password needed. Just click in the Area where it says Battle Royale on the left side-menu.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby agentcom on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Unless the standard spots are going like hot cakes, I don't think that the BRs are alternating anymore. I looked last night and there were a couple Terminator games with only a few spots left. I looked this evening and it looks like one of the terminator games was replaced with another terminator game.

If it is the case that the standard ones are going that fast, then maybe standard should be offered more often. If it's just that it's stuck on terminator that needs to be fixed.
Colonel agentcom

Postby agentcom on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:11 pm

agentcom wrote:Unless the standard spots are going like hot cakes, I don't think that the BRs are alternating anymore. I looked last night and there were a couple Terminator games with only a few spots left. I looked this evening and it looks like one of the terminator games was replaced with another terminator game.

If it is the case that the standard ones are going that fast, then maybe standard should be offered more often. If it's just that it's stuck on terminator that needs to be fixed.

I looked at the most recent terminator games and 9 out of 12 have been terminator. Something is broken if this is supposed to be alternating.

Out of all the games 73 have been Terminator and only 19 have been standard. Even if the system was just choosing between the two randomly, that makes no sense.
Colonel agentcom

Postby greenoaks on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 pm

i think the idea of mostly Terminator is so the winner of a BR isn't catapulted into Conquerer by winning it
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby agentcom on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

We were told they would alternate. I've been waiting forever to get into a game.
Colonel agentcom

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:30 pm

agentcom wrote:We were told they would alternate. I've been waiting forever to get into a game.

They alternate, just not on a 50/50 basis, I guess! I know that there are supposed to be more Terminator games for the reason that greenoaks has stated above.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby denominator on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I find playing the Terminator games very frustrating when combined with the 30 day waiting period. It's not much fun waiting for a month to join a game that you are eliminated from before you even get to play a turn. The Standard games don't encourage players to go for kills on the first few rounds.
Sergeant 1st Class denominator

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:06 am

denominator wrote:I find playing the Terminator games very frustrating when combined with the 30 day waiting period. It's not much fun waiting for a month to join a game that you are eliminated from before you even get to play a turn. The Standard games don't encourage players to go for kills on the first few rounds.

Quite true. You am always try terminator freestyle...
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby GeneralFault on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 am

It is really an superb game, but difficult to master!!
Cook GeneralFault

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives