Conquer Club

The Revolution Begins

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Revolution Begins

Postby _sabotage_ on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:47 am

Son's ID- H-Bomb
Captain _sabotage_

Postby friendly1 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 pm

El_Jefe wrote:Lack provided me with a list of the things he wished he had the time to make happen and improving the clan experience was near the top of it. We now have the time and resources that we will be able to tackle it before long. There are some smaller updates to work on first (and some time required for everyone involved to get comfortable with the code). We should have a timeline and a more detailed description of exactly what clan features we are working on soon.

WPBRJ wrote:Congrats to all the new faces

I was just wondering we're the new officials stand on competitive clans there have been tons of broken promises from the old? Is this going to continue with the new guys promise the world to make us happy and do nothing to buy time and then in another year just repromise and still do nothing?

Just wondering

R.J.

Perhaps now would be a good time to release information on upcoming clan features? I'm guessing your CD's might appreciate something else being discussed other than CCup4.
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby blakebowling on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

friendly1 wrote:
El_Jefe wrote:Lack provided me with a list of the things he wished he had the time to make happen and improving the clan experience was near the top of it. We now have the time and resources that we will be able to tackle it before long. There are some smaller updates to work on first (and some time required for everyone involved to get comfortable with the code). We should have a timeline and a more detailed description of exactly what clan features we are working on soon.

WPBRJ wrote:Congrats to all the new faces

I was just wondering we're the new officials stand on competitive clans there have been tons of broken promises from the old? Is this going to continue with the new guys promise the world to make us happy and do nothing to buy time and then in another year just repromise and still do nothing?

Just wondering

R.J.

Perhaps now would be a good time to release information on upcoming clan features? I'm guessing your CD's might appreciate something else being discussed other than CCup4.

Who said anything about upcoming clan features? 8-[
Private blakebowling

Postby friendly1 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm

El Jefe in the post he made.... 5 months ago. (quoted above)

F.I.V.E...M.o.n.t.h.s...A.g.o

You look good in red Blake! RDS on the other hand seems to look like a very sick Barney :twisted: :-$
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby blakebowling on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 am

friendly1 wrote:El Jefe in the post he made.... 5 months ago. (quoted above)

You look good in red Blake! RDS on the other hand seems to look like a very sick Barney :twisted: :-$

I suppose you didn't notice that the face grinned at the end (wink wink).

Also, Thanks.
Private blakebowling

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:45 pm

friendly1 wrote:El Jefe in the post he made.... 5 months ago. (quoted above)

Well I guess that's a way to see me. I call it individualism!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives