Conquer Club

CC10 -- Conquer Club Soon Turning 10!

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC10 -- Conquer Club Soon Turning 10!

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:51 am

Token quantity has always had a high value, in all tournaments/events. I haven't been following what's going on here; I joined a couple of tournaments but I don't care for the event because there was too much going on to keep track of. I don't think tokens have outweighed wins before though - is that what's happening here?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:15 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't think tokens have outweighed wins before though - is that what's happening here?

No it isn't.
Winning a BR give you one cake to enter the final tournament. And having a lot of tokens might ( will ) give 1 or 2 people an extra entry because some people won 2 BRs ( I did and josko may win a 2nd).
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby BIG_John on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:59 pm

What I am trying to say is if it comes down to getting in to the final the people with the most tokens but have all 10 tokens would be fair.
Colonel BIG_John

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 am

BIG_John wrote:What I am trying to say is if it comes down to getting in to the final the people with the most tokens but have all 10 tokens would be fair.

-----No,we get what your trying to say... Now for the last time...That would be the following tie breaker. If more than 1 person were tied after the number of Total Tokens. Like I said,you received most tokens on a lucky drop. Some people were more involved. But kept getting the same one over and over. Some were lucky to get all 10 in a few ways of involvement.Someone might of gotten say,a cc10/8th token only once and used it to enter the 8th BR. So their 8 token spot would go back to 0. So the Total number of Tokens was the most fair way to go. For the first tie breaker. If there were not enough Cake winners or If someone won more than one BR. OR if a winner did not enter THE CC10th ann. FINALE by Jan 15th. The Finale empty spots would go to the players with THE MOST TOTAL NUMBER OF TOKENS...ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...But it still looks like someone will be getting the short end of the stick.Because,it looks like They are going to ignore this rule. That was put in the beginning anyway. :(
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:28 am

-----WOW!!!!!!FIRST ,THE 10th ann. FINALE SHOULD HAVE WENT OFF ON JAN.15th. with the rules the way they were. THEN ,THINGS WERE CHANGED TO 11 FINALISTS,because of a problem. Which the rules should of taking care of on the 15th,having only 10 finalists. SURPRISE...THINGS CHANGE AGAIN...THE 10th ann, FINALE IS PUT BACK TO 10 FINALISTS,SCREWING Jdizzleslice or another 11th finalist a chance to compete...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :(
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Code_RED on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:30 am

Dear organisation, is it possible that i still didnt received my Community Achievement Trophy for ending up in 19th place? Otherwise please take a second to look into it, appreciated thanks
Sergeant 1st Class Code_RED

Postby josko.ri on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:09 am

I also think medaals for this challenge have not been issued yet, at least I cannot find mine.
Major josko.ri

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:16 pm

I believe there are still some component events running. But I'll look into it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ptlowe on Wed May 25, 2016 3:19 am

Sooooo I have been playing this game a decade lol is that good or bad. I miss my 2006 bros and hos
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives