iAmCaffeine wrote: CatchersMitt14 wrote:
jmyork82 wrote:Player 2 is Symmetry
correct - 4 pointsRound X Symmetry
- 1) So I'm the messed up mystery? First man to get me...
- 2) That sound you hear? It's just below boiling ash.
- 3) Try and add me- sister first you'll need my name.
- 4) Fear of a romantic bill? Not one for daffodils.
- 5) I might come across backward to you, but we're really the same.
- 6) My terms get confused, and also end up and down.
- 7) Mirror mirror on the wall, can't you guess my name at all?
- 8 ) Was it a cat I saw? Or kittens?
I can't believe it took that long.
1 ) "Mystery" messed up is most of my name as an anagram, first letter of man is "m", and you get me- Sym"M"etry
2 ) Just below boling- Simmer. Ash is a Tree. That sound you hear- SimmerTree
3 ) "Try" + "me", sister's first letter "S". and you'll need "my" Symmetry.
4 ) William Blake reference (The Tyger), not William Wordsworth (Daffodils)
5 ) Just a reference to symmetry
6 ) "My terms" muddled up, ending in the "y" axis on a graph= Symmetry
7 ) Just a reference to symmetry
8 ) Palindrome (reads the same forwards and back), and then an easy clue for people who know my polls.
Glad you guys enjoyed the puzzles.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein