Conquer Club

7 Days of Conquer Club 2017

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 pm

DJENRE wrote:
Now, I have an important update to the above. BigWham has agreed to extend the eligibility for win tokens only until Dec. 31st. Games must still begin by the 28th to be eligible, but they have until the 31st to still get win tokens. There will still be many games which will not meet the deadline, but it means a few more will qualify.


Hello Duka,
Are you sure BW made the update? As far as I see, there no more gift or stocking given in any games. Am I wrong?

Fixed.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21343
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
DJENRE wrote:
Now, I have an important update to the above. BigWham has agreed to extend the eligibility for win tokens only until Dec. 31st. Games must still begin by the 28th to be eligible, but they have until the 31st to still get win tokens. There will still be many games which will not meet the deadline, but it means a few more will qualify.


Hello Duka,
Are you sure BW made the update? As far as I see, there no more gift or stocking given in any games. Am I wrong?

Fixed.

Some of us had some games that started on the 28th and ended on the 29th or 30th and did not receive tokens when the game ended. Is this something that the admins will look into?
User avatar
Colonel Jdsizzleslice
Clan Director
Clan Director
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Location: Alabama
Medals: 114
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby josko.ri on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:27 am

Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
DJENRE wrote:
Now, I have an important update to the above. BigWham has agreed to extend the eligibility for win tokens only until Dec. 31st. Games must still begin by the 28th to be eligible, but they have until the 31st to still get win tokens. There will still be many games which will not meet the deadline, but it means a few more will qualify.


Hello Duka,
Are you sure BW made the update? As far as I see, there no more gift or stocking given in any games. Am I wrong?

Fixed.

Some of us had some games that started on the 28th and ended on the 29th or 30th and did not receive tokens when the game ended. Is this something that the admins will look into?

my question as well.
Image
User avatar
Major josko.ri
 
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 284
Conqueror Achievement (1) The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Gold (5) Monthly Leader Silver (7)
Monthly Leader Bronze (6) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Event Gold (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:40 am

josko.ri wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
DJENRE wrote:
Now, I have an important update to the above. BigWham has agreed to extend the eligibility for win tokens only until Dec. 31st. Games must still begin by the 28th to be eligible, but they have until the 31st to still get win tokens. There will still be many games which will not meet the deadline, but it means a few more will qualify.


Hello Duka,
Are you sure BW made the update? As far as I see, there no more gift or stocking given in any games. Am I wrong?

Fixed.

Some of us had some games that started on the 28th and ended on the 29th or 30th and did not receive tokens when the game ended. Is this something that the admins will look into?

my question as well.


Sent your message upstairs. Don't know what the answer will be. I'm not highly optimistic. However, post game numbers and maybe it can be fixed.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21343
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:04 am

nemapredaje wrote:I see you speaking about john999 cheating.
Only one thing i will say about that.
Before serval years i was cheating with freemium account.
What happen? My account was banned and i learned cheating is bad move.
Now premium cheat and they still will win event? Sorry but that is unfair.
They need be punished.
Why?
They will do this again becose without real punish man dont learn.
How to punish?
a)Ban account isnt good,better idea is ban him from finnished event.
After that they will be good boy.
b)dont give him prizes.

I will be happy with first idea xD

Sorry for my perfect grammar


Last Christmas game i lose game against John999.
SITUATION;when i click start game i was eliminated.
Evrybody who know play this map know that is imposible.
Maybe glitch?
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 am

nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:I see you speaking about john999 cheating.
Only one thing i will say about that.
Before serval years i was cheating with freemium account.
What happen? My account was banned and i learned cheating is bad move.
Now premium cheat and they still will win event? Sorry but that is unfair.
They need be punished.
Why?
They will do this again becose without real punish man dont learn.
How to punish?
a)Ban account isnt good,better idea is ban him from finnished event.
After that they will be good boy.
b)dont give him prizes.

I will be happy with first idea xD

Sorry for my perfect grammar


Last Christmas game i lose game against John999.
SITUATION;when i click start game i was eliminated.
Evrybody who know play this map know that is imposible.
Maybe glitch?

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17928866
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:06 am

nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:I see you speaking about john999 cheating.
Only one thing i will say about that.
Before serval years i was cheating with freemium account.
What happen? My account was banned and i learned cheating is bad move.
Now premium cheat and they still will win event? Sorry but that is unfair.
They need be punished.
Why?
They will do this again becose without real punish man dont learn.
How to punish?
a)Ban account isnt good,better idea is ban him from finnished event.
After that they will be good boy.
b)dont give him prizes.

I will be happy with first idea xD

Sorry for my perfect grammar


Last Christmas game i lose game against John999.
SITUATION;when i click start game i was eliminated.
Evrybody who know play this map know that is imposible.
Maybe glitch?

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17928866

2017-12-31 01:42:31 - nemapredaje ended the turn and got spoils
2017-12-31 01:42:31 - Incrementing game to round 6
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 got bonus of 1 troops added to Kris (Main Gift)
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 got bonus of 1 troops added to Ron (Main Gift)
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 received 3 troops for holding Adjoining Decorations
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 received 3 troops for 11 regions
2017-12-31 02:41:01 - John999 deployed 6 troops on Window 03
2017-12-31 02:41:06 - John999 bombarded Window 02 from Window 03 and annihilated nemapredaje's troops
2017-12-31 02:41:58 - John999 reinforced Ron with 4 troops from Window 03
2017-12-31 02:41:58 - John999 ended the turn and got spoils
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - nemapredaje lost Window 25 to neutral player
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - nemapredaje no longer holds At Least One Advent Calendar Window
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - neutral player eliminated nemapredaje from the game
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - John999 won the game
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:09 am

nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:
nemapredaje wrote:I see you speaking about john999 cheating.
Only one thing i will say about that.
Before serval years i was cheating with freemium account.
What happen? My account was banned and i learned cheating is bad move.
Now premium cheat and they still will win event? Sorry but that is unfair.
They need be punished.
Why?
They will do this again becose without real punish man dont learn.
How to punish?
a)Ban account isnt good,better idea is ban him from finnished event.
After that they will be good boy.
b)dont give him prizes.

I will be happy with first idea xD

Sorry for my perfect grammar


Last Christmas game i lose game against John999.
SITUATION;when i click start game i was eliminated.
Evrybody who know play this map know that is imposible.
Maybe glitch?

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=17928866

2017-12-31 01:42:31 - nemapredaje ended the turn and got spoils
2017-12-31 01:42:31 - Incrementing game to round 6
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 got bonus of 1 troops added to Kris (Main Gift)
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 got bonus of 1 troops added to Ron (Main Gift)
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 received 3 troops for holding Adjoining Decorations
2017-12-31 02:40:54 - John999 received 3 troops for 11 regions
2017-12-31 02:41:01 - John999 deployed 6 troops on Window 03
2017-12-31 02:41:06 - John999 bombarded Window 02 from Window 03 and annihilated nemapredaje's troops
2017-12-31 02:41:58 - John999 reinforced Ron with 4 troops from Window 03
2017-12-31 02:41:58 - John999 ended the turn and got spoils
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - nemapredaje lost Window 25 to neutral player
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - nemapredaje no longer holds At Least One Advent Calendar Window
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - neutral player eliminated nemapredaje from the game
2017-12-31 02:46:57 - John999 won the game

forget...i know why i lose,evrything is regular.
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby josko.ri on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:47 am

Dukasaur wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Jdsizzleslice wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
DJENRE wrote:
Now, I have an important update to the above. BigWham has agreed to extend the eligibility for win tokens only until Dec. 31st. Games must still begin by the 28th to be eligible, but they have until the 31st to still get win tokens. There will still be many games which will not meet the deadline, but it means a few more will qualify.


Hello Duka,
Are you sure BW made the update? As far as I see, there no more gift or stocking given in any games. Am I wrong?

Fixed.

Some of us had some games that started on the 28th and ended on the 29th or 30th and did not receive tokens when the game ended. Is this something that the admins will look into?

my question as well.


Sent your message upstairs. Don't know what the answer will be. I'm not highly optimistic. However, post game numbers and maybe it can be fixed.

my games won from 29-30 December:
Game 17888039
Game 17848089
Game 17924253
Game 17915045
Game 17915050
Image
User avatar
Major josko.ri
 
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Medals: 284
Conqueror Achievement (1) The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Gold (5) Monthly Leader Silver (7)
Monthly Leader Bronze (6) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Event Gold (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:54 am

Dukasaur wrote:Sent your message upstairs. Don't know what the answer will be. I'm not highly optimistic. However, post game numbers and maybe it can be fixed.


Hello Duka, thanks for the update, same for me, not really optimistic ;)

As far as I see I can't reach the two first seat for a star and credits, and I'll stay in the top 30 for the medal, with or without those extra gifts and stockings.

Let us know if they say ok and I'll post here all games won during this period (many games to check and post..... :( )
DJ :ugeek:
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:27 am

Sorry, guys.
bigWham wrote:no, it would be tricky and more likely to cause problems overall. this goes in the bucket of inadvertent error that affected everything equally, so we just have to deal with it.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21343
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby LiveLoveTeach on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Sorry, guys.
bigWham wrote:no, it would be tricky and more likely to cause problems overall. this goes in the bucket of inadvertent error that affected everything equally, so we just have to deal with it.


Interestingly enough... the games ending on the 29th and 30th didn't give anything, but the games ending today (the 31st) are.
User avatar
Major LiveLoveTeach
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am
Medals: 53
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (3) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:02 pm

LiveLoveTeach wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Sorry, guys.
bigWham wrote:no, it would be tricky and more likely to cause problems overall. this goes in the bucket of inadvertent error that affected everything equally, so we just have to deal with it.


Interestingly enough... the games ending on the 29th and 30th didn't give anything, but the games ending today (the 31st) are.



Yeah, BW fixed the glitch at 12:33 on the afternoon of the 39th. So games on Saturday morning did not pay out gifts, but the games on Saturday afternoon did.

Whatever anyone got was an unintended bonus anyway. It was not BW's original intention to run the event past the 28th. Adding the three bonus days was a last-minute adjustment based on DJ's suggestion and kinda improvised. So it half-worked. 36 hours out of 72.
User avatar
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21343
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 222
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (28)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
LiveLoveTeach wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Sorry, guys.
bigWham wrote:no, it would be tricky and more likely to cause problems overall. this goes in the bucket of inadvertent error that affected everything equally, so we just have to deal with it.


Interestingly enough... the games ending on the 29th and 30th didn't give anything, but the games ending today (the 31st) are.



Yeah, BW fixed the glitch at 12:33 on the afternoon of the 39th. So games on Saturday morning did not pay out gifts, but the games on Saturday afternoon did.

Whatever anyone got was an unintended bonus anyway. It was not BW's original intention to run the event past the 28th. Adding the three bonus days was a last-minute adjustment based on DJ's suggestion and kinda improvised. So it half-worked. 36 hours out of 72.


All my fault! :D
somebody wrote:DJENRE is always asking!

:-$
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 am

Medals award date?

Happy New Year :D
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Major Mad777
 
Posts: 6701
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby djelebert on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:02 am

Is there a problem for awards? We're the 22th of January, It's unusual. Same for monster royale.
Image
User avatar
Major djelebert
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:52 am
Location: DTC
Medals: 192
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (27)
Tribe Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (20)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm

What a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We finally know who has "won" this tournament : john999.

He's been reported for using a double account in this tournament. He already did the same in previous ones.....and won stars and credits.

Award Time: 28 Jan 2018, 23:25
Awarded by: king achilles
Award Reason:
For winning The 7 Days of Conquer Club event


But CC is awarding again this cheater. Nice for other players! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:


https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225892

1000 Image + 1 Image + 1 Image for a cheater, Wasted!!!!!


.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:06 pm

How is it cheating? The games with his multi were deleted, the tokens earned there removed. He earned the rest of those tokens to join the tournament same as anyone else. He then joined and played the tournament as an individual and beat the rest of you, by himself, no multi anywhere.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class CatchersMitt14
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Medals: 168
Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (41) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (23)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:11 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:How is it cheating? The games with his multi were deleted, the tokens earned there removed. He earned the rest of those tokens to join the tournament same as anyone else. He then joined and played the tournament as an individual and beat the rest of you, by himself, no multi anywhere.


You already answered in your own post : MULTI = CHEATING
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:15 pm

@ KING ACHILLES

Please remove this medal from my account please, I don't want to be associated with this event in any way. :sick:
I gonna give gyft and stockings from this event to CC gods!
Maybe those CC gods will punish cheaters themselves, when CC don't! :lol:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: You have been awarded a medal!
Date: 28 Jan 2018, 23:30
From: king achilles
To: DJENRE

king achilles wrote:Image
You have been awarded the medal "Challenge Achievement" by king achilles.

Reason:
Top 30 in The 7 Days of Conquer Club event
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:32 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:How is it cheating? The games with his multi were deleted, the tokens earned there removed. He earned the rest of those tokens to join the tournament same as anyone else. He then joined and played the tournament as an individual and beat the rest of you, by himself, no multi anywhere.

Isn't problem games where they cheat. Problem is if they cheat they will do it again and again and again becose human brain will take evrything if you allow them that.
Simple psychology.
And Gjenre say that they do second time.
Second time what we know.
Team who hunt cheaters now say to evrybody;"If you cheat your punishment will be nothing"
This isnt good for CC in long stages
Now i know i can cheat...cool
But if you are freemium your account will be erased
Hahaha
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby nemapredaje on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:40 pm

DJENRE wrote:@ KING ACHILLES

Please remove this medal from my account please, I don't want to be associated with this event in any way. :sick:
I gonna give gyft and stockings from this event to CC gods!
Maybe those CC gods will punish cheaters themselves, when CC don't! :lol:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: You have been awarded a medal!
Date: 28 Jan 2018, 23:30
From: king achilles
To: DJENRE

king achilles wrote:
Image
You have been awarded the medal "Challenge Achievement" by king achilles.

Reason:
Top 30 in The 7 Days of Conquer Club event


Gjenre , can you fight against mountain?
Leave this becose peoples dont understand how work human brain or john is realy good friend with guys who decides what they need to do with cheaters
Now i know - I can cheat
User avatar
Private 1st Class nemapredaje
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:20 am
Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (4)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:46 pm

DJENRE wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:How is it cheating? The games with his multi were deleted, the tokens earned there removed. He earned the rest of those tokens to join the tournament same as anyone else. He then joined and played the tournament as an individual and beat the rest of you, by himself, no multi anywhere.


You already answered in your own post : MULTI = CHEATING
nemapredaje wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:How is it cheating? The games with his multi were deleted, the tokens earned there removed. He earned the rest of those tokens to join the tournament same as anyone else. He then joined and played the tournament as an individual and beat the rest of you, by himself, no multi anywhere.

Isn't problem games where they cheat. Problem is if they cheat they will do it again and again and again becose human brain will take evrything if you allow them that.
Simple psychology.
And Gjenre say that they do second time.
Second time what we know.
Team who hunt cheaters now say to evrybody;"If you cheat your punishment will be nothing"
This isnt good for CC in long stages
Now i know i can cheat...cool
But if you are freemium your account will be erased
Hahaha

Nope, not at all. First off, he was found guilty as a multi and punished according to the guidelines. He fulfilled his sentence as it was handed out and allowed to return to CC society as a fully instated individual. He has paid his debt to the CC community for cheating and is welcome to come back and play according to site rules. Which he did, and was still able to win the tournament (which by the the way, the tournament was completely unaffected by his multi as his multi was never even entered into the tournament). He, as with everyone else in his shoes, is welcome to play in all the site events and participate in our community.

Second, we don't just run around assuming since someone screwed up once therefor they will do it again. If that were the case they should just perma-ban every member on the site and shut down CC. If this particular person were to create another multi, he would again be busted and moved up the scale of escalating punishment. He received the same punishment as anyone who is found guilty of their first multi-bust.

Third, there is nothing showing that his actions have affected this event after KA handled the multi-bust. All the tokens and credits earned from the multi were removed, no longer in affecting anyone's score or ranking. Everything earned in this tournament after KA cleaned up the multi is within site guidelines. John was still able to earn tokens to enter the tournament and win then proceed to win tournament on his own. This happened, as stated, he fulfilled the requirements as sentenced for his multi and is now welcome again as part of our community.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class CatchersMitt14
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Medals: 168
Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (41) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (23)

Re: 7 Days of Conquer Club

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:57 pm

punished according to the guidelines

wich guidelines are you referring to?

He fulfilled his sentence as it was handed out and allowed to return to CC society

What sentence? Was he banned for 24 hours or somethin? to be "allowed to return"?

we don't just run around assuming since someone screwed up once therefor they will do it again

He already did it in the past and already earned some credits and stars last year, bus wasn't catched.
KA told me he can't do no change in the past and I assume it. but it seem we can do nothing in the present, and nothing will be done in the future.

no longer in affecting anyone's score or ranking.

Have you checked that game,Game 17929698. As long as john + his multi are playing with other players IT DOES AFFECT somebody else score.
I'm not even sure the points he made with his multi were removed... I think it was just stars and credits like you say yourself.
Also, I talked with people about this report and I perfectly know that some of them stopped or change their way to play it after the report.... and more after the resul's been given....


What you don't know because it was by PM. I was the first to say to KA that John should NOT BE BANNED.

Also do you think CHEATER 1 (who have a multi only because he try to get some extra points and reach a colonel rank) should be punished like CHEATER 2 ( who earned a red star and 1000 credits after cheating this year, and more stars and credits last year, into a big community tournament?).

>That's why I'd like to know wich guideline your refering to and understand what is your "scale of escalating punishment".

No offense to you catch, I'd just like to understand :D
DJ 8-)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018
Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE
 
Posts: 2057
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 am
Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
Medals: 117
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Most Improved Bronze (1)
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (17) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (10)

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users