Conquer Club

Easter Chat Event - CANCELLED

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Easter Chat Event - CANCELLED

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 pm

....and, unless admin changed the rules, the team leaders needs to debate and approve any additional Mods, for this case Swifte not only became a Mods but a team leader with no other communication than a PM from BW.

...more I dig into this and more I found wrong piece from this whole scenario...counting from when we started to see those banner “Swifte for headchat” I have to admit this April fo has been nicely prepare... ;)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:06 pm

Mad777 wrote:....and, unless admin changed the rules, the team leaders needs to debate and approve any additional Mods, for this case Swifte not only became a Mods but a team leader with no other communication than a PM from BW.

...more I dig into this and more I found wrong piece from this whole scenario...counting from when we started to see those banner “Swifte for headchat” I have to admit this April fo has been nicely prepare... ;)

Swifte is a former chatter with solid standing and approval ratings during his service to CC. We fully support his return in purple.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:....and, unless admin changed the rules, the team leaders needs to debate and approve any additional Mods, for this case Swifte not only became a Mods but a team leader with no other communication than a PM from BW.

Swifte is a former chatter with solid standing and approval ratings during his service to CC. We fully support his return in purple.

Still, this would have been post in the department leaders Forum ;)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Mad777 wrote:
CatchersMitt14 wrote:

Still, this would have been post in the department leaders Forum ;)

Bahahahahaha, posted in the DL forum by Raz to bring in a new chatter? As in Raz, the guy who just got fired for screwing up his job :lol: :lol: :lol:
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:37 pm

No, posted by admin and/or TeeGee stating what was on the PM we all received few days ago... ;)

...my next arguments is that lanyards is part of this joke, by posting a screen shot from the “reward section” which only team leaders have access.

:arrow:

Lieutenant Mad777

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Mad777 wrote:No, posted by admin and/or TeeGee stating what was on the PM we all received few days ago... ;)

...my next arguments is that lanyards is part of this joke, by posting a screen shot from the “reward section” which only team leaders have access.

:arrow:

False, mods have access to their area info. We can see it we just have limited privs. For example, I could hand out eggs from both the chatters and community account but I cannot award credits, I can however, see the log of credits awarded.
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:56 pm

Still, lanyards is not a Mods so someone part of the this joke gave him this screenshot to post if not Raz...

...and if Raz would have something real to say/explain about being fired why would he put some “non-sense” Morse coding (I did translate the dotted line but doesn’t make sense most part, at least nothing to do with any sort of serious explanation....

...but if you take all those dotted words out of the post and try to do a separate message, does it make sense? O:)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Mad777 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 pm

The Morse translation says:

How many games can you create if they like that map

:-$
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Keefie on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 am

CatchersMitt14 wrote:

That better be a 'Royal We'

With you all the way Raz
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:18 am

People actually believed this?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:12 am

Mad777 wrote:Still, lanyards is not a Mods so someone part of the this joke gave him this screenshot to post if not Raz...

...and if Raz would have something real to say/explain about being fired why would he put some “non-sense” Morse coding (I did translate the dotted line but doesn’t make sense most part, at least nothing to do with any sort of serious explanation....

...but if you take all those dotted words out of the post and try to do a separate message, does it make sense? O:)

If you watch carefully, you will see that Razor is still in the "Department leaders" group, while Swifte is not. Also, you will notice that some people gained a teal "Clan Director" color - but they're not in that group, but in a similar one named "Clan Directers" (notice the "e" difference). I guess they were put there to be able to see what Raz "done".
Captain dakky21

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 am

Do i win the game since i was first to smell the bullshit..... Ps i new because as raz said there was a loophole and u didnt switch of his pms. :lol:
Captain eddie2

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:27 am

Mad777 wrote:The Morse translation says:

How many games can you create if they like that map

:-$

There is a forum post named like that: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=219288

But nothing there.
Captain dakky21

Postby Razorvich on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:30 am

dakky21 wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Still, lanyards is not a Mods so someone part of the this joke gave him this screenshot to post if not Raz...

If you watch carefully, you will see that Razor is still in the "Department leaders" group, while Swifte is not. Also, you will notice that some people gained a teal "Clan Director" color - but they're not in that group, but in a similar one named "Clan Directers" (notice the "e" difference). I guess they were put there to be able to see what Raz "done".

dammit dakky, you are just too smart for me
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:30 am

dakky21 wrote:

The CD group is nothing to do with this.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby notyou2 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:37 am

Charle wrote:This sounds like an April Fools joke to me!!

This
Captain notyou2

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 am

eddie2 wrote:Do i win the game since i was first to smell the bullshit..... Ps i new because as raz said there was a loophole and u didnt switch of his pms. :lol:

I figured it was a joke instantly. But unlike some people, I didn't feel it was necessary to rush in here and ruin their joke.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:44 am

Diarrhea for a week is no joke.

You guys are a bunch of razholes.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 am

Dukasaur wrote:
eddie2 wrote:Do i win the game since i was first to smell the bullshit..... Ps i new because as raz said there was a loophole and u didnt switch of his pms. :lol:

I figured it was a joke instantly. But unlike some people, I didn't feel it was necessary to rush in here and ruin their joke.

Omg so it was ok for peeps to start publically slating raz. Sorry but was absolutely nothing funny about it... Same as me being in clan colours or any other mod colour, you would stand more chance of bugs bunny becoming president (ow wait u got donald trump)
Like i always say
MODS SUCK
CANT EVEN PULL A DECENT PRANK FOR APRIL FOOL.
Captain eddie2

Postby dakky21 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:30 am

Dukasaur wrote:

The thing is... definition of a joke:

noun
something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act:
He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce:
Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter:
The loss was no joke.

I don't see anything of these 3 in this thread, so ergo, I didn't ruin anyone's joke.
Captain dakky21

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:47 am

Prank would be a better term if you want to get pathetically pedantic about it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby eddie2 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:02 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Prank would be a better term if you want to get pathetically pedantic about it.

Rofl think the mod colours have made you swallow a dictionary... Big words for you.
Captain eddie2

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:10 pm

eddie2 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Prank would be a better term if you want to get pathetically pedantic about it.

Rofl think the mod colours have made you swallow a dictionary... Big words for you.

#EddieForHeadCD
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby Swifte on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:12 pm

2dimes wrote:Diarrhea for a week is no joke.

You guys are a bunch of razholes.

2dimes wins the thread. :lol:
Colonel Swifte

Postby Keefie on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:14 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

#EddieForHeadCD

Go boil ya head :lol:
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives