Conquer Club

Jokers Come out to play

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jokers Come out to play

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:52 am

Guy at work, "Hey Raz got big plans for holiday?"

Razorvich, "Oh yeah mate. I'll tell this weird Canadian he wasted a ton of time looking for fake cards on the Internet and lost a game I made up. Gonna be epic!"

Me: :x
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:38 am

2dimes wrote:Where's the score board for this?

-------Now that 2 people have won Joker's....There can be no 5 of a kind....So Straight Royal Flushes are #1 now....Like you(said in an earlier post) and I and others should have...Since getting and winning all 5 Joker's was like T.V. poker/ESPN....chance of winning 1%....on or off the river... ;)
------- So the Royals must have a playoff now...Then after that...a scoreboard most likely will appear...
--------I think Razz must of ment ...when he has time off...He will get to the other medals and prizes...like
Those who found the Joker's 1st..etc...they can gift credits to someone...Already just a joker medal was handed out...
Ace to King medal
One complete Deck medal
Both completed Decks Medal and credits... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------As I sent a pm clearing up my typing on one card...my eyes were getting blury when typing all this event in...As I noticed later...
-------I hope when I typed the locations of 4 out of 5 jokers ...and All (regular) 104 cards...the locations can be used in my 7 poker hand cards....Thank you kindly...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:18 am

I was exhausted and submitted a Club royal flush Purple deck, a purple deck Ace of Diamonds and a yellow deck Ace of spades.

I should have used a purple deck Ace of hearts instead of that yellow deck spade. Oops.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:09 pm

2dimes wrote:I was exhausted and submitted a Club royal flush Purple deck, a purple deck Ace of Diamonds and a yellow deck Ace of spades.

I should have used a purple deck Ace of hearts instead of that yellow deck spade. Oops.

--------It is O.K...You only play with 5 of the 7...so the other 2 Aces mean nothing now......Your Royal Flush is #1 ...You are tied with all the other Straight Royal Flushes...Unless each suit/ color wins it's own 1st place...I played a Yellow Club Royal Flush...and 2 Joker's...Hoping to win one..So no one would hold all 5....That has happened..2 people have won jokers...But I didn't put the location of the cards....Because I was typing them in anyway...As I Listed all 104 cards...and 4 Joker's...Locations...I knew where the Joker 3 was....But I wasn't going to go through 2600 pages of that thread...that is where the clues lead anyway.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:).....Just re-read...Looks like all Royal Flushes will tie...for a 1 game playoff...:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:38 pm

So basically I spent way too much time goofing around to end up having to play a game to get beat and leave empty handed. Kind of like a lottery or McDonalds Monopoly.

Actually I guess in McD Monopoly you get free junk food.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:11 pm

2dimes wrote:So basically I spent way too much time goofing around to end up having to play a game to get beat and leave empty handed. Kind of like a lottery or McDonalds Monopoly.

Actually I guess in McD Monopoly you get free junk food.

-----------You could win.. :D ....You got to enjoy the thrill of the chase...As you looked for your Royal Flush cards... :D 8-) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....I actually had fun...But like I said...I wasn't going through 2600 pages...Joker #3...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:39 am

--------I know Razz you are working on it...It is Kool...no hurry...But could you answer a question about something else...I know if you foe someone...In an tourney..they can still play you..that is o.k....But can they join a scenario game...too...or are they stopped from playing you in a scenario???...Thank You Kindly... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby Razorvich on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:14 am

good question, are you having issues?
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:46 am

Razorvich wrote:good question, are you having issues?

-----No...just wondering...O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:33 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
2dimes wrote:I was exhausted and submitted a Club royal flush Purple deck, a purple deck Ace of Diamonds and a yellow deck Ace of spades.

--------It is O.K...You only play with 5 of the 7...so the other 2 Aces mean nothing now......Your Royal Flush is #1 ...You are tied with all the other Straight Royal Flushes...Unless each suit/ color wins it's own 1st place...I played a Yellow Club Royal Flush...and 2 Joker's...Hoping to win one..So no one would hold all 5....That has happened..2 people have won jokers...But I didn't put the location of the cards....Because I was typing them in anyway...As I Listed all 104 cards...and 4 Joker's...Locations...I knew where the Joker 3 was....But I wasn't going to go through 2600 pages of that thread...that is where the clues lead anyway.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:).....Just re-read...Looks like all Royal Flushes will tie...for a 1 game playoff...:)

-----------I didn't know the world cup map was just for fun....where one of the Joker's went to another player...but that joker is being played over...So there is still a chance...one...will walk away with the all the Joker's...and the event ...I guess...If so...Well done ....It is not Razz's doing...He had to join and play that joker... Because ,the one that was suppose to... Didn't...Even after Razz...sent him noticed...Yet, that player sends invites to his own Tourneys... :roll: ...Anyway...If the player with 4 Joker's ends up with 5...It has been fun...I enjoyed the hunt for the cards..the most...Thank You Kindly for that Razz... :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:44 am

Thanks.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:41 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

--------It is O.K...You only play with 5 of the 7...so the other 2 Aces mean nothing now......Your Royal Flush is #1 ...You are tied with all the other Straight Royal Flushes...Unless each suit/ color wins it's own 1st place...I played a Yellow Club Royal Flush...and 2 Joker's...Hoping to win one..So no one would hold all 5....That has happened..2 people have won jokers...But I didn't put the location of the cards....Because I was typing them in anyway...As I Listed all 104 cards...and 4 Joker's...Locations...I knew where the Joker 3 was....But I wasn't g----oing to go through 2600 pages of that thread...that is where the clues lead anyway.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:).....Just re-read...Looks like all Royal Flushes will tie...for a 1 game playoff...:)

-----------I didn't know the world cup map was just for fun....where one of the Joker's went to another player...but that joker is being played over...So there is still a chance...one...will walk away with the all the Joker's...and the event ...I guess...If so...Well done ....It is not Razz's doing...He had to join and play that joker... Because ,the one that was suppose to... Didn't...Even after Razz...sent him noticed...Yet, that player sends invites to his own Tourneys... :roll: ...Anyway...If the player with 4 Joker's ends up with 5...It has been fun...I enjoyed the hunt for the cards..the most...Thank You Kindly for that Razz... :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...

-----------Well done ZaBeast =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Well Done...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:10 am

So zabeast won and Razorvich couldn't even be arsed to update the thread?

Guy at work, "Hey Raz, welcome back. How was holiday, did you tease the Canuck?"

Razorvich, "Even better, I just left him hanging. Quietly gave the prizes out and did't even write a word about it."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:50 am

2dimes wrote:So zabeast won and Razorvich couldn't even be arsed to update the thread?

Guy at work, "Hey Raz, welcome back. How was holiday, did you tease the Canuck?"

Razorvich, "Even better, I just left him hanging. Quietly gave the prizes out and did't even write a word about it."

What do you expect for a bunch of jokers?

Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby 2dimes on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:40 pm

Well, I was expecting the results to be released. :(
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:10 am

Dukasaur wrote:
2dimes wrote:So zabeast won and Razorvich couldn't even be arsed to update the thread?

What do you expect for a bunch of jokers?

......They powdered over his mustache...on the show...He never shaved his mustache...fun fact... :D
2dimes wrote:Well, I was expecting the results to be released. :(

-----Not, only that...There were more prizes...Than ,if you found a joker medal...It would be Kool to see how many found all the cards..the minions...How many of us played Royal Flushes....Where the 3rd joker was...Well all the Joker's....But I know it was in the longest thread,thread...I just couldn't go through 2600+ pages...well that is where the clues lead anyway... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 am

I regret bothering to find the cards to make a royal flush. Then just get beat by jokers anyway.

What was the point?

I knew it was another trick yet I did it anyway. Shame on me I guess.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:45 am

ConfederateSS wrote:Where the 3rd joker was...

It was in a spoiler, unlike the others
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=914&p=133671#p133671
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Razorvich on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:32 am

Apologies everyone, I get distracted easily.

We have a Winner, with 2 playoff campaigns underway to determine the final standings.

Congratulations to ZaBeast, taking out No.1 spot with a 5 card JOKER HAND

ZaBeast 5 Jokers
CatchersMitt14 Royal Flush
ConfederateSS Royal Flush
2dimes Royal Flush
the warrior65 Royal Flush

dakky21 Straight Flush
Maxleod Straight Flush

2dimes, I chipped in a Month Premium just in case
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:50 am

Razorvich wrote:Apologies everyone, I get distracted easily.

We have a Winner, with 2 playoff campaigns underway to determine the final standings.

Congratulations to ZaBeast, taking out No.1 spot with a 5 card JOKER HAND

ZaBeast 5 Jokers
CatchersMitt14 Royal Flush
ConfederateSS Royal Flush
2dimes Royal Flush
the warrior65 Royal Flush

dakky21 Straight Flush
Maxleod Straight Flush

2dimes, I chipped in a Month Premium just in case

----------For The Love of God...Can't you pick a map for us...So we don't get some stupid...Eyesore looking map...with a novel/key...when all we want to to is roll the dice roll...on the battlefield... :) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives