Conquer Club

Jokers Come out to play

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jokers Come out to play

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:59 am

ZaBeast wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:Where the 3rd joker was...

It was in a spoiler, unlike the others
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=914&p=133671#p133671

---------Thank You Kindly... :D …I went around those pages.......but I was looking for Bugs Bunny of sort... :D …Oh...well........ O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...…I wish the clue was DOUG... ;)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 47
Event Gold (2) Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (7) General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:03 am

Razorvich wrote:Apologies everyone, I get distracted easily.

We have a Winner, with 2 playoff campaigns underway to determine the final standings.

Congratulations to ZaBeast, taking out No.1 spot with a 5 card JOKER HAND

ZaBeast 5 Jokers
CatchersMitt14 Royal Flush
ConfederateSS Royal Flush
2dimes Royal Flush
the warrior65 Royal Flush

dakky21 Straight Flush
Maxleod Straight Flush

Thank you and sorry I'm a big whiner.

It really looked like there was going to be twenty or more players with 5 joker hands making the time spent it took to get a royal flush moot.

Nice job ZaBeast.
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 15
Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1)

Postby ZaBeast on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:52 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----------For The Love of God...Can't you pick a map for us...So we don't get some stupid...Eyesore looking map...with a novel/key...when all we want to to is roll the dice roll...on the battlefield... :) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Be careful what you wish for or you'll end up on circus maximus zombie
Brigadier ZaBeast

Medals: 103
Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Event Gold (4) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (23)
General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (13) Tribe Achievement (2)

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 pm

ZaBeast wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:----------For The Love of God...Can't you pick a map for us...So we don't get some stupid...Eyesore looking map...with a novel/key...when all we want to to is roll the dice roll...on the battlefield... :) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

--------I was thinking more like...HIVE or Age of Merc... Kings Rhoake..ish... :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Event Gold (2) Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (7) General Contribution (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 pm

ZaBeast wrote:

+1 :lol:
2019-10-17 22:46:23 - MGSteve: Some games you're the dog. Some games you're the hydrant.
Major Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Medals: 248
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (2) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30)
General Achievement (27) Clan Achievement (34) Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (34) Tournament Contribution (32)

Postby Mad777 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
ZaBeast wrote:

+2
".....We are Groot!....."
Major Mad777
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 167
Event Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (32) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (10) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (9)

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
ZaBeast wrote:

+2

---------It's KOOL 8-) ...I can live with the Cuban Missle Crisis...map...Thank God... :D =D> =D> =D> ... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:47 am

Looks like a good map to kill bots on. Or in this case me.. :(
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 15
Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4)
General Achievement (1)

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:49 pm

---------Congrats the warrior65 :!: for winning the battle of the royal flushes =D> =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:02 am

--------I know a 10th ann. was started around the same time.....But can we have any kind of update....When warrior65 won...In my PMs it said ...You finished 2nd...In the Royal Flush battle...Did the 3 of us finish 2nd in a tie...If I finished 2nd alone...That would put in 3rd place over all...Behind Zabeast and warrior65...The other prizes such as Medals ,not just you found a joker Medal....The C.C.credits...that go with the order you finish....An Update would be nice....Thank You Kindly... :D O:) ConfederateSS.out! (The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Postby Razorvich on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:27 am

FINAL STANDINGS

Image - 1st + 1200 Credits ZaBeast
Image - 2nd + 1000 Credits the warrior65
Image - 3rd + 800 Credits 2dimes
---------------------------------
Image - 4th + 700 Credits CatchersMitt14
Image - 5th + 600 Credits ConfederateSS
Image - 6th + 500 Credits Maxleod
Image - 7th + 400 Credits dakky21

Image+ 500 Credits for locating 2 COMPLETE Decks ConfederateSS

MVP: Image + 1200 Credits hajduk1911
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (23) Challenge Achievement (3) Tribe Achievement (2) General Contribution (29)

Postby Razorvich on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:54 am

All prizes have been given out.

Thank you everyone that had a crack at this event.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Sergeant 1st Class Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 123
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (23) Challenge Achievement (3) Tribe Achievement (2) General Contribution (29)

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives