Moderator: Community Team
rocky mountain wrote:there you go. now you can know what will be done to the site. it doesn't take very long to read through the suggestions and post something
AndyDufresne wrote:Special Contribution...is exactly that. It's hard to say it is any one thing...as many things are applicable.
Beastly wrote:The feedback system sucked because peoples opinions suck. I am glad you did away with that.
CPTMO wrote:I hate that we have lost all of the feedback left and gained previously.
CPTMO wrote:I also anticipate a problem in which bitter losers will rate winners poorly with no reasons as to why this makes it difficult to dispute.
rocky mountain wrote:just so people know, there is a wall where you leave comments that is just as easy to get to as the old feedback was. i know people can delete from their own wall, but at least its something...
fapostolo wrote:THINK IS A better system but id like to see my comments 1 more time couldnt u guys have warned before, if u did i didnt notices lol, if u have patience retrieve it for me and pm it lol
MasterGuns wrote:Everything is good EXCEPT for losing our FEEDBACK!
Here are my reasons:
1) Having a very Negative record is good for other players to see who dont want play games with players of bad character, those who deadbeat in games or make rude or obscene comments.
2) Having a very Positive record shows other players you are someone enjoyable to play with.
3) Some players such as myself take pride in having 74 Positive Feedback comments and 0 negative comments.
4) Feedback describes exactly what the issue was, therefore I can look at a plyers feedback prior to joining a game and see exactly what issues others had with him/her.
5) Feedback allows players to more accurately describe & document what the issue is with another player, while the thoughts are still fresh in mind. Therefore the abusers are caught and booted early on.
1) add a comments section below the ranking selections.
2) add an advanced comments section where you can check off boxes which explain in a little more detail to what your issue is with the other player. ie abuse, obscenities, cheating, suspected double account, suspected secret alliance, deadbeat 3+ rounds, deadbeated last two rounds after player saw he was losing, player goes suicidal when losing, player rude to others, player obnoxious in game chat, player agreed to rt but never followed through, player forms allainces as soon as the game starts, player is sexist or racist, etc.
3) Translate a players current Feedback results into percentages based on numbers of positive comments per games along with a percentage based on positive comments vs negative. Then take the percentage results and creat a New Medal such as the Good Conduct Medal, a Sportsmanship Medal or maybe a Medal of Honor which you would get from having good conduct plus excellent play rankings.
4) Create two Leagues: One for Premium Members and one for Non-Premium Members. (the reason I suggest this is because people who pay up for premium ussually dont break the rules as much because they have something to lose. Therefore, I can start a game for random players to join who are only premium and on average are more respectful players.) This would also be an incentive to purchase premium.
5) break down feedback rankings into 3 or 4 teirs which you could choose what teir level can join your games in the start a game options.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users